Of all my birthdays...

This shit has got to be the most baffling... 

Im just sitting here in Des Moines Iowa dreading having to make that eventual drive back to Savannah... 

Let me tell you I've been on plenty of road trips... But this one... 18 fucking hours just to get to Iowa... I can say this the locals are ok and I can tell this place is better when There isn't a pandemic going on... 

But man... Ain't no way I could live here... I don't see why my uncle chose to leave Marietta for this place... 

Unfortunately I'ma have to drive back by myself... 

But before I go back... I'ma make a detour to Chicago I want an authentic fucking deep dish Chicago style pizza for my birthday 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

First off...Happy Birthday brother!

Now that slop Chicago calls "pizza"

💩😛

You watch your mouth... 

Chicago style is better than NY style... 

Now If my dad where alive he'd make me swallow my fucking teeth and tell me how blasphemous that is but I stand by my choice... 

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im just sitting here in Des Moines Iowa dreading having to make that eventual drive back to Savannah... 

Let me tell you I've been on plenty of road trips... But this one... 18 fucking hours just to get to Iowa... I can say this the locals are ok and I can tell this place is better when There isn't a pandemic going on... 

But man... Ain't no way I could live here... I don't see why my uncle chose to leave Marietta for this place... 

But before I go back... I'ma make a detour to Chicago I want an authentic fucking deep dish Chicago style pizza for my birthday 

Isn't Iowa beautiful 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's beautiful but it's not for me... 

My Uncle's lived his life and is settling down I can see why he wanted to come out here... 

Gotcha. Not every state is for everyone. I grew up in NY. I deal with it. I dont like it but im here. Many other great states out there thats a lot better for me. 

But the Midwest has a lot to offer 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Happy Birthday!

Not sure the best part of town for the authentic Chicago deep dish pizza is the South or West side, so maybe steer clear of those areas this time.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 10:29 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Happy belated Birthday brother.  Love me some deep dish...and ham and pineapple.  :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thanks! 

You know I beat up pineapple pizza but I'd try it once... 

Just once... 

I hear ya.  I beat the shit out of a lot of foods that I have never tried.  Kind of a food coward and it does not make the boss happy as she is the type that celebrates food and I eat mainly so I don't starve.

• Haha 3