Texas HS football high chance of not playing

HooverOutlaw

Just saw him on television.  1300 cases of COVID in Dallas county in March and the state basketball tournement was stopped.  Now there are 1300 cases EACH DAY in Dallas county.  10,000+ in the state of Texas today alone.

And football has more contact.

Even if games are played there would not be any spectators.

There is also the probability that classes would be delayed if there are any at all.  Earlier this week W.H.O. confirmed that the virus is airborne and is suspended in the air indoors for perhaps an hour or more.  This has incredible implications for anything indoors.

Today alone there were 70,000+ cases of COVID in the United States....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Of all people he did?  For what?  I can name 5 off the top of my head who deserve it before him.

His politics beliefs were of a different origin than the moderators. Suffered the same fate as ORabidOne, Drummer and LamarFan. 

im only still here because I have photos of unnamed moderators in compromised photos that could break up happy homes. 

so like the heir of a company, I get to hang around and be a fuck up with no oversight 😂

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

It’s not nearly bad as it is being reported.  Many of the reported cases are fake like the news media

I’m glad you cleared that up, I almost listened to the doctors, infectious disease experts and to all the people fighting on the front lines of the pandemic. All I needed to do was to wait for Texasballsack to give me the 411. Now it’s safe to lick some doorknobs🤪

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m glad you cleared that up, I almost listened to the doctors, infectious disease experts and to all the people fighting on the front lines of the pandemic. All I needed to do was to wait for Texasballsack to give me the 411. Now it’s safe to lick some doorknobs🤪

I love how many people in general are quick to criticize the work of trained professionals, yet forget that they are both trained and professionals. They probably know 500 times the information we do, and yet we choose to disregard them readily. 

On 7/19/2020 at 2:29 PM, Texasball said:

It’s not nearly bad as it is being reported.  Many of the reported cases are fake like the news media

Yeah you keep thinking that as your hospitals reach beyond capacity.  I guess the folks filling those hospitals are fake too and being paid by Soros to make tejas look bad.  You can lead a horse to water..............

• Haha 1