Is Covid-19 a sign?

On2whls

When all is said and done, Covid-19 will go down as a moderately devastating event in our history.   But, when you break it down, Covid-19 is after all a normal virus.  It requires a host, and must access cells in order to replicate.  This is done by a functional active group accessing a receptor (in this case ACE2) in order to gain access to the cell.  It's sort of like a lock and key or maybe like having an invite to a private nightclub, finding the right door person and issuing the secret code, then it's come on in and party.

This mechanism of specific functional groups attaching to receptors is a fundamental and widely repeated phenomenon present in all life forms in hundreds or thousands of ways.  In fact, we start life when a sperm swims up the vaginal canal, runs into an egg, and promptly attaches to a specific receptor.  So prevalent is this sort of set up that it is at the basis of bio-regulation, metabolism, growth, healing processes, ionic transfer etc.   Many drugs or therapeutic treatments rely on the treatment blocking or occupying receptors in order to prevent unwanted biological interactions.

So why is this important?   Despite that we have all sprung from the earth, the vast majority of us look at the earth as an inanimate object that somehow supports life.  But, if you accept that the earth itself has a living component, it would stand to reason that the active site/receptors model seen widely throughout all living things, would similarly be reflected in the living component of earth.   Would it be a stretch that the earth would have specific active sites, some functioning primarily as receptors, some as transmitters, and some that do a sort of double duty, a sort of bio-neural network?   What if many of these sites, including some of the most powerful were irreparably damaged by war, development, pollution or maybe in some cases purposely buried by people that sensed the sites but couldn't understand how they worked and were in fear of the power of these areas?   It would stand to reason then, that the ability of the earth to monitor the condition of life and periodically make corrections would  be compromised.   Could this explain the continuous degradation of the human condition?

A lot might argue that if the above was true, science would certainly have uncovered it by now.  But, what if by design, it was configured such that humans, although capable of comprehending complex subjects, simply were not equipped to recognize the earths bio-neural network, so that we wouldn't try to intervene and manipulate it?   I know there are at times a lot of focus on what we are doing to the earth, the damage we have done thus far, and many feel we have fucked the earth over, when we have really fucked ourselves over.   The Earth is capable of adapting and will eventually make corrections but at the speed of Earth time which goes much slower than human time.  However, our penchant for self destructive behavior that has put us on a course for self elimination happening on a much shorter time scale.   By the time the Earth is able to correct, how long will humanity have been gone?   Based on the things that are happening now, we'll be gone, or at least have been subjected to a significant transformation, not in our lifetime, but it won't be many generations from now.

Now, I know many of you are probably thinking I've consumed too much or have gone crazy and I'm okay with that, so fire away if you will.  Far be it for me to try and influence anyone's system of beliefs.  Starting about 4 years ago, I began replacing my system of beliefs with one of knowledge based on personal experience.   Sure, there are a lot of concepts that I consider as factual if there is overwhelming evidence that a number highly capable folks arrived at the same conclusion using fundamentally sound research.    There are now a lot of things that I know now, that in the past I was simply not sure of, but there is still a lot I will continue to learn moving forward.  

So, is Covid-19 a sign?   From my perspective, had it happened 4 years ago, I simply would not have looked at it the way I do now.   Yes, I consider it a sign, one of many that will be presented over the coming months and years.  The question is, once you've recognized a sign, how to interpret it, and where does it lead?   To that end, each of us has our own path to follow.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

I have an understanding of what you are trying to say and don't necessarily disagree...

But you should realize that what you are reffering to 'IS WITHIN' the realm of some science.

Magnetism in an electric universe is not necessarily any 'living' thing, but does support/help produce life.

and "covid" appears to be nothing more than any other normal heavy flu season...with everything labeled in 'special categories' for some 'special handling' as well as propaganda purposes.....but that is just what the final yearly numbers are saying...and not my opinion.

go figure...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

I have an understanding of what you are trying to say and don't necessarily disagree...

But you should realize that what you are reffering to 'IS WITHIN' the realm of some science.

Magnetism in an electric universe is not necessarily any 'living' thing, but does support/help produce life.

and "covid" appears to be nothing more than any other normal flu season...with everything labeled in 'special categories' for some 'special handling' as well as propaganda purposes.....but that is just what the final yearly numbers are saying...and not my opinion.

go figure...

Troll, that is the most delusional thing I have ever seen you post. Covid-19 is not the equivalent of a normal flu season. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say. Facts are stubborn things and labeling somethings to suit an agenda does not interfere with the factual reality. 

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Troll, that is the most delusional thing I have ever seen you post. Covid-19 is not the equivalent of a normal flu season. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say. Facts are stubborn things and labeling somethings to suit an agenda does not interfere with the factual reality. 

So what do you call it ?  perhaps you missed the other thread...

If a 'Normal Flu Season Expected Mortality'  is not even reached ???

Yes Facts Are Stubborn....

Aren't they.

🤔

2 hours ago, Troll said:

So what do you call it ?  perhaps you missed the other thread...

If a 'Normal Flu Season Expected Mortality'  is not even reached ???

Yes Facts Are Stubborn....

Aren't they.

🤔

I will call BS on your statement: https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

Shame on you, really! We are less than 5 months in to Covid-19. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Shame on you...Covid started last year....

and you have not addressed the 'Normal Flu Season Expected Mortality' ....

have you.

Covid-19 did not begin to ravage the USA till mid to late March 2020. You are not one of the dumb on this board. Don's descend into their arguments.

Normal flu season extends from October to April about six months. Covid-19 does not seem to have a season in case you have not noticed. In a normal flu season, with much higher rates of infection than Covid-19 has exhibited to date, between 25,000 and 75,000 die. In four and a half months, over 142,000 have died from Covid-19. That's a huge difference. And, Covid-19 has continued on into the summer. Looking at recent data, we will probably average 1,000 deaths a day through September. And then there is October. If Covid-19 is more severe in the fall (we don't know if it will yet), by years end, we will have close to 300,000 deaths.

Again I call BS on you. Actually it should be shame on you, but maybe you lack that emotion. 

• Like 2

Just now, DarterBlue said:

Covid-19 did not begin to ravage the USA till mid to late March 2020. <<<So? Is it not worldwide?

Again I call BS on you. <<<So why can't you address the point instead of me? Actually it should be shame on you,<<why?  because I specifically noted: "but that is just what the final yearly numbers are saying...and not my opinion."      but maybe you lack that emotion. <<<maybe you do...

....and you can address the numbers and the CDC about it....not me...🙄

"between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000"

and ?

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

... by years end, we will have close to 300,000 deaths.

BTW I had thought that 'Yearly Flu Seasons' were measured from July to July  (probably why they are always listed as the 2019-2020 etc. 'season' 😉)....

just thought you should know that little tidbit...if you wanted to try some math for a change 👍

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

....and you can address the numbers and the CDC about it....not me...🙄

"between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000"

and ?

You have changed the analysis to reflect the world and not our (USA's) experience. This is highly misleading as the virus has not completed its worldwide spread yet. Also, the economies of many countries have never been shut down to avoid the ravages of the flue in recent times.

You can say whatever you want. This is not the flu and you know it. Or perhaps you don't! Maybe I have given you too much credit. Either way, it does not affect me. I will keep on taking precautions to keep myself safe. I suggest you do the same. But if you choose not to, you are a big man. Hopefully, you understand the risks you are assuming. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You have changed the analysis to reflect the world and not our (USA's) experience

No I have given you the CDC analysis...keep up.

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You can say whatever you want. This is not the flu and you know it

UUUUHHHHhhhhhmmmmmm....ACTUALLY IT IS...

You didn't know that minor detail?

🤔

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

. Either way, it does not affect me.

Actually it HAS...how did you get THAT one wrong?

22 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

. I will keep on taking precautions to keep myself safe. I suggest you do the same.

Why yes...actually I have.... why you preaching?

23 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

. But if you choose not to, you are a big man. Hopefully, you understand the risks you are assuming. 

Well JUST going by the CDC's own numbers for the year....

that's appears to be about the same 'risk of death' as every other year ....

How do you think it is not?

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

When all is said and done, Covid-19 will go down as a moderately devastating event in our history.   But, when you break it down, Covid-19 is after all a normal virus.  It requires a host, and must access cells in order to replicate.  This is done by a functional active group accessing a receptor (in this case ACE2) in order to gain access to the cell.  It's sort of like a lock and key or maybe like having an invite to a private nightclub, finding the right door person and issuing the secret code, then it's come on in and party.

This mechanism of specific functional groups attaching to receptors is a fundamental and widely repeated phenomenon present in all life forms in hundreds or thousands of ways.  In fact, we start life when a sperm swims up the vaginal canal, runs into an egg, and promptly attaches to a specific receptor.  So prevalent is this sort of set up that it is at the basis of bio-regulation, metabolism, growth, healing processes, ionic transfer etc.   Many drugs or therapeutic treatments rely on the treatment blocking or occupying receptors in order to prevent unwanted biological interactions.

So why is this important?   Despite that we have all sprung from the earth, the vast majority of us look at the earth as an inanimate object that somehow supports life.  But, if you accept that the earth itself has a living component, it would stand to reason that the active site/receptors model seen widely throughout all living things, would similarly be reflected in the living component of earth.   Would it be a stretch that the earth would have specific active sites, some functioning primarily as receptors, some as transmitters, and some that do a sort of double duty, a sort of bio-neural network?   What if many of these sites, including some of the most powerful were irreparably damaged by war, development, pollution or maybe in some cases purposely buried by people that sensed the sites but couldn't understand how they worked and were in fear of the power of these areas?   It would stand to reason then, that the ability of the earth to monitor the condition of life and periodically make corrections would  be compromised.   Could this explain the continuous degradation of the human condition?

A lot might argue that if the above was true, science would certainly have uncovered it by now.  But, what if by design, it was configured such that humans, although capable of comprehending complex subjects, simply were not equipped to recognize the earths bio-neural network, so that we wouldn't try to intervene and manipulate it?   I know there are at times a lot of focus on what we are doing to the earth, the damage we have done thus far, and many feel we have fucked the earth over, when we have really fucked ourselves over.   The Earth is capable of adapting and will eventually make corrections but at the speed of Earth time which goes much slower than human time.  However, our penchant for self destructive behavior that has put us on a course for self elimination happening on a much shorter time scale.   By the time the Earth is able to correct, how long will humanity have been gone?   Based on the things that are happening now, we'll be gone, or at least have been subjected to a significant transformation, not in our lifetime, but it won't be many generations from now.

Now, I know many of you are probably thinking I've consumed too much or have gone crazy and I'm okay with that, so fire away if you will.  Far be it for me to try and influence anyone's system of beliefs.  Starting about 4 years ago, I began replacing my system of beliefs with one of knowledge based on personal experience.   Sure, there are a lot of concepts that I consider as factual if there is overwhelming evidence that a number highly capable folks arrived at the same conclusion using fundamentally sound research.    There are now a lot of things that I know now, that in the past I was simply not sure of, but there is still a lot I will continue to learn moving forward.  

So, is Covid-19 a sign?   From my perspective, had it happened 4 years ago, I simply would not have looked at it the way I do now.   Yes, I consider it a sign, one of many that will be presented over the coming months and years.  The question is, once you've recognized a sign, how to interpret it, and where does it lead?   To that end, each of us has our own path to follow.  

There is a lot to your post that I want to get into but I'll narrow it down.  Do you have any ideas as to where these signs might lead?  And if it leads anybody, do you think it will lead everybody?  Meaning that, as you noted, we each have our path to follow but seems we are all on a much bigger highway that we can't simply get off and watch others as they go by.  

I do agree that transformations are happening NOW.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Troll said:

[...]

and "covid" appears to be nothing more than any other normal heavy flu season...with everything labeled in 'special categories' for some 'special handling' as well as propaganda purposes.....but that is just what the final yearly numbers are saying...and not my opinion.

go figure...

According to the CDC, between 2010 and 2018, about 37,000 people died of the flu each year on average in the US. The deadliest year by far was 2017-2018, during which time the flu killed 61,000 people. 

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html 

This year, about 140,000 people have died of COVID-19 since mid-March, despite "stay-at-home" orders and social distancing policies. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

According to the CDC, between 2010 and 2018, about 37,000 people died of the flu each year on average in the US. The deadliest year by far was 2017-2018, during which time the flu killed 61,000 people. 

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html 

This year, about 140,000 people have died of COVID-19 since mid-March, despite "stay-at-home" orders and social distancing policies. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

well it's about time....

was wondering who actually knows what they are talking about....

Thanks for showing the cdc source for one country...i showed my cdc source on "estimates" and "expectations" for everyone......I can also show you the unrevised and revised weekly totals for this year as well....

Quick question...as the virus makes it's way thru the herd, do you think the people that have had it this year already,  are at a great risk of getting it again....say worse or even fataly ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Troll said:

go figure...

propaganda huh??...to influence who to do what??...inspire people to wear masks for their own safety??...naaa..too simple...everything has to be a conspiracy in your silly paranoid world?!....🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

propaganda huh??...to influence who to do what??...inspire people to wear masks for their own safety??...naaa..too simple...everything has to be a conspiracy in your silly paranoid world?!....🤡

Just pointing to CDC numbers....not some T golf course recommendation conspiracy theory.

🤡 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

There is a lot to your post that I want to get into but I'll narrow it down.  Do you have any ideas as to where these signs might lead?  And if it leads anybody, do you think it will lead everybody?  Meaning that, as you noted, we each have our path to follow but seems we are all on a much bigger highway that we can't simply get off and watch others as they go by.  

I do agree that transformations are happening NOW.  

If you are talking religiously.... are you talking here or abroad?

In china they have essentially banned the cross or any mention of Jesus in your own home (else they cut off your gov check).

Here at home Facebook has just banned using the star of David in your Profile.

So is some "Great Awakening" everyone just realizing they must now worship their government and not some god?

🤔

Yes this is happening now

14 hours ago, On2whls said:

You mos def peeked my interest with this post.  I know we have spoken about some of our experiences in IM and you have woken up some of that in me again. 

• Like 1

1968 Pandemic. As HSFBfan posted in an earlier thread. More people died from this flu than any other in the last 50 years. Estimated that over 1 million died world wide and over 100,000 in the US from related illness. Not saying this Viru isn't bad cause it is, and older people should take care.

It could have started in August of 2019.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53005768

1968 Pandemic (H3N2 virus)

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1968-pandemic.html

30 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

1968 Pandemic. As HSFBfan posted in an earlier thread. More people died from this flu than any other in the last 50 years. Estimated that over 1 million died world wide and over 100,000 in the US from related illness. Not saying this Viru isn't bad cause it is, and older people should take care.

It could have started in August of 2019.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53005768

1968 Pandemic (H3N2 virus)

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1968-pandemic.html

Fauxi just admitted today the we will never have 'control' of it until we reach herd immunity...(of course he added 'he thinks vaccines will assist" lol).....

Well golly gee....admitting that almost every effort is basically kicking the can down the road is nice....

As well as admitting this will follow the same course as all the others...

go figure....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Fauxi just admitted today the we will never have 'control' of it until we reach herd immunity...(of course he added 'he thinks vaccines will assist" lol).....

Well golly gee....admitting that almost every effort is basically kicking the can down the road is nice....

As well as admitting this will follow the same course as all the others...

go figure....

And I agree with Fauxi. A vaccine isn't going to stop someone from getting it, but it should lesson the degree of sickness. I know you knew this already but maybe a few didn't. 

5 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And I agree with Fauxi. A vaccine isn't going to stop someone from getting it, but it should lesson the degree of sickness. I know you knew this already but maybe a few didn't. 

Most of what he says is 100% true...

he's just playing the capitalist angle on it,

and that causes major issues with the rest

14 hours ago, Troll said:

No doubt.  Magnetism and electromagnetic force does figure in many biological scenarios. Much of that is pretty well understood. 

Not sure if you seen much footage on paranormal investigations.  The little meters they use to record presence of “ghosts” are a form of emf detector.  It’s common for them to refer to the ghosts as energy.  Thus, the implication would be that energy liberated as a result of the death of the host, becomes the ghost.  So, why are there so few ghosts?  Where does the energy go for all the people that die but don’t create ghosts?  

I haven’t witnessed one of those investigations in person, nor have I been able to find enough information that supports that ghosts are an actual form of detectable or chracterizable energy so I’m not ready to put that into my knowledge bin.  

Now, some of these guys also bring a meter that records the ghost communicating.  Since the ghost has no physical communication tools such as larynx, tongue, etc, the implication is that the communication is a non-verbal energy based situation.  If the energy that drives a human is capable of that form of communication after being released, why couldn’t that same type of communication take place when the human is live????