Mater Dei vs. St Thomas Aquinas 2021

jserralions

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

STA already beat SJB in 2017. MD has already beaten BC, IMG and SFA. Its new AD is very bullish on OOS games. Look for them to schedule more of them in 2021 and beyond. #PGL 

Yeah but STA and SJB only played once, STA needs to return the favor imo and play them at their place. They are like long lost cousins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

actually there is..... LCA doesn't qualify and is not state or NFHS sanctioned nor are they eligible to participate in the VISAA for football and they don't follow the VISAA rules for eligibility. The long and short of it is having 5th year players disqualifies them to play CIF teams

The question was whether MD versus STA was a possibility. I never said anything about LCA?  I will rephrase what I said which is there are no rules preventing MD from playing STA.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Your wish is my command. STA was originally scheduled to participate in our “Trinity League vs the USA” event last season. Milton took their slot at the last minute. Will keep you posted if anything materializes. 

I really enjoyed the Trinity vs USA event.  Maybe change it to Socal vs USA to include CC and MV.

• Thanks 2