Election results 2020

HSFBfan

14 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Went through the same thing though I did not need an affidavit.

What was most concerting though was when I presented my drivers license to verify who I was, she told me it was not needed. Once I gave them my birth date, I was told my original ballot went to the wrong place and I was then given the form to fill out with my votes.

For all i know, its possible both ballots were submitted.

Once my walk in ballot was submitted I got a notification that the mail in  ballot was voided and I didn’t need to do anything with it if I eventually received it. The affidavit required that I turned the mail in over to the voting precinct. 

Interesting.

bgw

56 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

Went through the same thing though I did not need an affidavit.

What was most concerting though was when I presented my drivers license to verify who I was, she told me it was not needed. Once I gave them my birth date, I was told my original ballot went to the wrong place and I was then given the form to fill out with my votes.

For all i know, its possible both ballots were submitted.

They probably realized they sent to the wrong address and discarded that ballot if it came back.

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The GOP looks set to win 204 House seats, plus lead in 10 of remaining 19.  That would leave them 4 short of a majority.  Plus 2-3 other seats are possible.  Likely bumping up to 220-215 split.  No fun at all for Pelosi.  Centrist Democrats will wield huge power.

It might work out for the best. Maybe they'll learn to work together for the well-being of the state. 

Just now, Bormio said:

One of the big things about this election is that it was not a blue wave. The GOP actually gained state legislatures, crucial as this is a census year and GOP will in more places control redistricting.  Pelosi should enjoy her last 2 years of the gavel - with a 5-9 seat majority.

As I understand it, Nancy's fellow House members may not elect her as majority leader this time around.  That would be a damn good move for the country.  Everyone has suffered under her "leadership".

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

One of the big things about this election is that it was not a blue wave. The GOP actually gained state legislatures, crucial as this is a census year and GOP will in more places control redistricting.  Pelosi should enjoy her last 2 years of the gavel - with a 5-9 seat majority.

That's fine. It doesn't even MATTER as long as donald is gone.....

This nation can get back to some normalcy and decency!!

Glady make that trade every day of the week and on Sunday!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

This would count against fraud, not for it, unless they wanted to get caught.

@Troll, what are the conspiracy theorists saying?

LOL not even sure, been away from this relaxing since before halloween ....😄

Going by the last 3 years or so...there was something about 'biblical' which conspiracy theorists might interpret to mean possibly rising from the dead on the 3rd day 🤔 🤣...

But the contrarian might think since both sides corrupt....what a better way to infiltrate and disarm for the crackdown, but to have a lefty jump to the right and scream law and order...and having the left riot...all the guys with the guns are trained not to do what now  ....right?

what does your crystal ball say?

😄

PS: This whole drama is too much to script....like a poor hollywood movie...🍿

BTW: has anything even happened in days? LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Sounds like the democrat caucus conference call went really well today lol. 

• Haha 1