Election results 2020

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Question: what happens if both guys get 269? It can happen if Biden gets Georgia but nothing else.

The Electoral College actually votes and assuming it remains a tie (no switchers - one would send the mess to the Supremes), it goes to the House.  Each state delegation gets one vote (one for Ohio, one for Utah etc), NOT each member.  So even though there are more Democrats in the House, there are more GOP leading delegations.  So Trump would win.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The Electoral College actually votes and assuming it remains a tie (no switchers - one would send the mess to the Supremes), it goes to the House.  Each state delegation gets one vote (one for Ohio, one for Utah etc), NOT each member.  So even though there are more Democrats in the House, there are more GOP leading delegations.  So Trump would win.

Oh man. So a tie does no good. Pennsylvania or 2 states for Biden. Should be an exciting finish!

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Georgia might be decided by a couple hundred votes...

Joe probably wins PA.....it doesn't matter though.

Big difference between 270 and 290 from an optics perspective. It definitely matters. 

On the upside, if Joe takes PA, I'll have exactly predicted the results for the 2nd time in a row lol. 

On 11/4/2020 at 1:26 AM, Blueliner said:

No. The media refuses to call the remainder of the states because Trump is up in every state left on the board. Clearly, the media is trying to give us the impression that a Biden is “winning” as long as possible....to set the stage formal of all of the legal challenges. I’m going to bed. 

This post is taking a turn toward the ironic. 

I wish I had seen this before Election Day. Bernie saw it coming. At 2:40, he says that Trump would be ahead in MI, PA, WI in the evening; that he'd declare himself the winner; that mail-in ballots would put Biden ahead over night and into the next day; that Trump would then claim fraud and refuse to leave office. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I wish I had seen this before Election Day. Bernie saw it coming. At 2:40, he says that Trump would be ahead in MI, PA, WI, that he'd declare himself the winner, that mail-in ballots would put Biden ahead over night and into the next day, that Trump would then claim fraud and refuse to leave office. 

Bernie nailed it....

bgw

15 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I wish I had seen this before Election Day. Bernie saw it coming. At 2:40, he says that Trump would be ahead in MI, PA, WI in the evening; that he'd declare himself the winner; that mail-in ballots would put Biden ahead over night and into the next day; that Trump would then claim fraud and refuse to leave office. 

So the part of the voting process that you can’t commit fraud on Trump would be winning, but the part of the election process that is almost complete fraud Biden will magically come back to win? 

Got it 

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Mail in ballots.... never got mine. DeJoy has it caught in one of "his" sorters.

Voted in person instead with an affidavit.

bgw

Went through the same thing though I did not need an affidavit.

What was most concerting though was when I presented my drivers license to verify who I was, she told me it was not needed. Once I gave them my birth date, I was told my original ballot went to the wrong place and I was then given the form to fill out with my votes.

For all i know, its possible both ballots were submitted.