My mans rushes for 409 yards 8 touchdowns and they gave player of week to a woman kicker who shanks her only kick

imaGoodBoyNow

11 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

By what? Let’s give her a participation trophy for shanking a kick

if she wants to make history and earn our respect, she has to be booting those kickoffs into the end zone 

I don’t see your kush smoking Lacrosse ass out there making history. 

In fact that would be historical.... a Trumpy loving, black hating, misogynistic, kush smoking, former BNU lacrosse player kicks a squib while high as fuck. 

Shit.... National Inquirer and every kush rag would kiss your ass for that opportunity. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t see your kush smoking Lacrosse ass out there making history. 

In fact that would be historical.... a Trumpy loving, black hating, misogynistic, kush smoking, former BNU lacrosse player kicks a squib while high as fuck. 

Shit.... National Inquirer and every kush rag would kiss your ass for that opportunity. 

bgw

Black hating? I love the blacks out of all races even above whites, and yellas, it just the small few that ruin it for every body 

on that not Bye to this thread, I’ll catch y’all on the OT once Hawg gets a hold of this thread

, all I’m saying is home girl didn’t do anything, broke no records , nothing, didn’t contribute all season in games, Vanderbilt played her as a publicity stunt that’s it, if y’all want me to praise a female football player  and all sing cumbyya my Lord Together then the female kicker is gonna have to do more than 1 shank kickoff down 41 points all season

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Black hating? I love the blacks out of all races even above whites, and yellas, it just the small few that ruin it for every body 

on that not Bye to this thread, I’ll catch y’all on the OT once Hawg gets a hold of this thread

, all I’m saying is home girl didn’t do anything, broke no records , nothing, didn’t contribute all season in games, Vanderbilt played her as a publicity stunt that’s it, if y’all me to praise a female football player  and all sing cumbyya my Lord Together then the female kicker is gonna have to do more than 1 shank kickoff down 41 points

Nope, just hurt your feelers. Sometimes just shutting the hell up instead of looking like an huge asshole works. 

Just spitballing an idea, LDT. 

bgw

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, just hurt your feelers. Sometimes just shutting the hell up instead of looking like an huge asshole works. 

Just spitballing an idea, LDT. 

bgw

These guys are a bunch of idiots. I don't know how you can just ignore history. She accomplished more with that one kick than most everyone on this board.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

These guys are a bunch of idiots. I don't know how you can just ignore history. She accomplished more with that one kick than most everyone on this board.

22 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Also...The kick was a designed squib..

Ijs

Also, let's not forget how difficult it is to get into Vandy... the scholly athletes get extra scrutiny....

bgw

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

, all I’m saying is home girl didn’t do anything, broke no records , nothing, didn’t contribute all season in games, Vanderbilt played her as a publicity stunt that’s it, if y’all want me to praise a female football player  and all sing cumbyya my Lord Together then the female kicker is gonna have to do more than 1 shank kickoff down 41 points all season

It’s called progress, you probably would tell your daughter to stop hamming it up when she took her first step and told her to start bragging when you run a mile. Your that kind of asshole.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

It’s called progress, you probably would tell your daughter to stop hamming it up when she took her first step and told her to start bragging when you run a mile. Your that kind of asshole.

I would want my daughter to stick to soccer , something she’s actually good at , not be a publicity stunt for National TV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I would want my daughter to stick to soccer , something she’s actually good at , not be a publicity stunt for National TV

Wouldn’t you want your daughter to do what makes her happy. I have 2 daughters and a granddaughter I say do what you want despite what misogamist like you think.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Wouldn’t you want your daughter to do what makes her happy. I have 2 daughters and a granddaughter I say do what you want despite what misogamist like you think.  

All I’m saying is Vanderbilt is amaze academics but when it comes to football ain’t no way in hell should they be wasting a roster spot on a player ur gonna use on 1 play  the entire season, this is equivalent to @RedZone being a 5th year team managers finnaly gets to suit up his final game and then air balls his only shot

• Haha 1

Isn’t gender fluid?  What if down the road she wakes up and pretends that she is a man?  Does this historic history retroactively get rescinded? 

And then if she says you know what I’m actually a woman I was lying like a motherfucka, does the historic history come back and she gets to relive it all over again? 

These are the real questions that need answers 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Isn’t gender fluid?  What if down the road she wakes up and pretends that she is a man?  Does this historic history retroactively get rescinded? 

And then if she says you know what I’m actually a woman I was lying like a motherfucka, does the historic history come back and she gets to relive it all over again? 

These are the real questions that need answers 

I don’t know, you tell me. Are you wearing panties or jockstrap today?. If you need to work some shit out the board is here for you, we won’t judge, just let it out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

In all seriousness if they didn’t turn this into some spectacle and make it way more than what it was.  It wasn’t history because you can send any human being or animal out there to shank a kick. 

if they wouldn’t of said anything about it leading up to it and then just mentioned it in passing then it would’ve been no issue . 

But this shit has taken off and created a monster.  She is probably going to be on talk shows, magazine covers and fucking Wheaties  boxes. 

It is actually spit in the face to any mail that has grown up trying to be a field goal kicker.  It says we don’t give a shit if you can bomb them from 60 yards if you’re a guy, but if you’re a woman, you can shank squibs and get the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It’s nonsense

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I don’t know, you tell me. Are you wearing panties or jockstrap today?. If you need to work some shit out the board is here for you, we won’t judge, just let it out.

Lame. I’m telling you that this parade and heroic elevation is a slap in the face to little girls and women everywhere. It says if you just show up and don’t do shit in a male dominated profession you will be praised and idolized for diddly squat. 

Yeah I said diddly. Shout out to Ned Flanders!!!

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

In all seriousness if they didn’t turn this into some spectacle and make it way more than what it was.  It wasn’t history because you can send any human being or animal out there to shank a kick. 

if they wouldn’t of said anything about it leading up to it and then just mentioned it in passing then it would’ve been no issue . 

But this shit has taken off and created a monster.  She is probably going to be on talk shows, magazine covers and fucking Wheaties  boxes. 

It is actually spit in the face to any mail that has grown up trying to be a field goal kicker.  It says we don’t give a shit if you can bomb them from 60 yards if you’re a guy, but if you’re a woman, you can shank squibs and get the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It’s nonsense

I’m putting in my Bet for #SarahFuller for heisman trophy or HeisHer Trophy?    Honestly don’t even know what pronoun the atrophy wants to be referred as 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lame. I’m telling you that this parade and heroic elevation is a slap in the face to little girls and women everywhere. It says if you just show up and don’t do shit in a male dominated profession you will be praised and idolized for diddly squat. 

860CD55F-DB0D-47D9-BA23-05F9B2856ADA.gif

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That kickoff is the only time she ever got on the field 

She hasn't even had a chance to kick a single field goal, maybe we should hold off until we actually get a chance to see her skills, if we judged a QB based on one pass in a game it would be a example of "too small a sample size" and I believe this is the same case 

38 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

9C4D0A21-2A60-4409-9734-B557EF23DC73.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

My daughter would have said no thank you to any award, unless she earned it. She was taught life isn't fair, but to never use being a girl to gain an advantage. This girl squib kicked a football.  She isn't even the first women to do this.

Liz Heaston actually is and she even scored.