2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a lie...I wanted to take a sabbatical and waited until I had @HurricaneNick trained up  

Make Mater Dei vs St Thomas Aquinas happen or i’m writing a strongly worded letter to pgl

Can't believe COVID's been around so long we're diving in to USAA Round 2. If they weren't screwing over so many kids I'd almost welcome the distraction. I have to say "we won't tell you where ou

Posted Images

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah, maybe they will send their first kid to college this year..

You do know the kids that are enrolled are at risk youth that were behind the pace to graduate whether it be grades, absences etc? They came in behind the 8 ball. 

There are tons of kids that are coddled and catered in loving homes and have the pillars of stability that don’t go to college. It’s already super tough to get into college, let alone with the baggage of instability. 

It’s not impossible, but the odds are severely stacked against them 

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You do know the kids that are enrolled are at risk youth that were behind the pace to graduate whether it be grades, absences etc? They came in behind the 8 ball. 

There are tons of kids that are coddled and catered in loving homes and have the pillars of stability that don’t go to college. It’s already super tough to get into college, let alone with the baggage of instability. 

It’s not impossible, but the odds are severely stacked against them 

That is only partially true. Some have already graduated, some just want to reclass to take advantage( that is what they are advertising now) and yeah some are as you say.. but yeah whatever.. good luck to them. Plenty of kids are disadvantaged or at risk and get it done all over the country. It's not a big deal to me. It's mostly just an excuse or mantra to to run a rogue program outside the lines. Nothing new really.. I personally have been involved in programs that actually get the "at risk" "disadvantaged" kids to school on a football scholarship and so has @eaglesinsider and @Severino for that matter. BS is BS plain and simple

Disadvantaged, behind the 8 ball.  Tough situation.  But imagine if someone you don't know contacts you through social media with an opportunity to attend "prep school" in Columbus, Ohio.  He promises a national schedule against national competition, including the legendary IMG Academy in Florida, and all but guarantees a D1 scholarship offer.  And best of all, it's all free!  Sounds too good to be true.

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.  Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus entirely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Then you return from your final game of the season, a road trip to Florida, to find that no one paid the rent and you have been evicted from your nice apartment and must move out.  What's worse, the coaches put your name on the lease and now you have an eviction complaint on your Equifax rental history.  Oh well, so you pack up and go home.  No D1 scholarship offer, no nothin'.  At least you got a few more moments under the lights.

That has been the Bishop Sycamore experience two years running now.  Who's all in for a third?

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Severino said:

Disadvantaged, behind the 8 ball.  Tough situation.  But imagine if someone you don't know contacts you through social media with an opportunity to attend "prep school" in Columbus, Ohio.  He promises a national schedule against national competition, including the legendary IMG Academy in Florida, and all but guarantees a D1 scholarship offer.  And best of all, it's all free!  Sounds too good to be true.

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.   Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus completely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Then you return from your final game of the season, a road trip to Florida, to find that no one paid the rent and you have been evicted from your nice apartment and must move out.  What's worse, the coaches put your name on the lease and now you have an eviction complaint on your Equifax rental history.  Oh well, so you pack up and go home.  No D1 scholarship offer, no nothin'.  At least you got a few more moment under the lights.

That has been the Bishop Sycamore experience two years running now.  Who's all in for a third?

That's too good and very sad at the same time.....anyone supporting that madness should be banned from life.

36 minutes ago, Severino said:

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.  Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus completely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Then you return from your final game of the season, a road trip to Florida, to find that no one paid the rent and you have been evicted from your nice apartment and must move out.  What's worse, the coaches put your name on the lease and now you have an eviction complaint on your Equifax rental history.  Oh well, so you pack up and go home.  No D1 scholarship offer, no nothin'.  At least you got a few more moments under the lights.

They made up their own classification just check maxpreps.. well I did and I don't see that classicfication..lol

Types of Prep: Post Grad Prep Programs: These are prep programs that have all Post Grad student athletes. Their schedule mainly has College JV squads and other Prep Programs.

Types of Prep: Prep High School: a high school that offers some type of 5th year option. (Post grad or reclass) Mainly competes against other high schools. Historically, these schools are on the east coast. To get a list of MOST of these schools go to max preps prep school list.
6 hours ago, Severino said:

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.  Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus entirely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Three BS ballers are about to commit to NC A&T, Cornell and Tennessee. It’s funny how facts are always left out of these hateful, racist posts. 

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

. It’s funny how facts are always left out of these hateful, racist posts. 

and, you didn't address one single fact in the post.

You are such a weak individual and disgrace.

• Thumbs Down 2
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Three BS ballers are about to commit to NC A&T, Cornell and Tennessee. It’s funny how facts are always left out of these hateful, racist posts. 

"About to" is not a fact.  Come back and tell us about it when they do.

Meanwhile, let's talk facts, events that have actually happened.  Answer this question, how many Bishop Sycamore High School seniors from the 2019-20 football team, the one that played 10 games, graduated from Bishop Sycamore High School last June and received a valid diploma?

17 minutes ago, Severino said:

"About to" is not a fact.  Come back and tell us about it when they do.

Meanwhile, let's talk facts, events that have actually happened.  Answer this question, how many Bishop Sycamore High School students from the 2019-20 football team, the one that played 10 games, graduated from Bishop Sycamore High School last June and received a valid diploma?

Oh, I will. Just so you know, the BS HC and several players and parents lurk here. I personally invited them to do so to combat you’re constant fake news. They’re the ones that told me about your post to which I responded.

The fact that four players have committed to/are committing to Cornell, Bryant, Tennessee and NC A&T proves that valid diplomas are being earned at BS and that you’re FOS. Last I heard, Cornell is a pretty tough university to gain entrance to.  If all the venom you’re spewing was correct, why would reputable programs like DeMatha, EDs, SFA and IMG be scheduling them? #factcheckers 

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

and, you didn't address one single fact in the post.

You are such a weak individual and disgrace.

Have you ever looked in the mirror coward? Are you gonna take the bet or be the "weak individual" you truly are 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Oh, I will. Just so you know, the BS HC and several players and parents lurk here. I personally invited them to do so to combat you’re constant fake news. They’re the ones that told me about your post to which I responded.

The fact that four players have committed to/are committing to Cornell, Bryant, Tennessee and NC A&T proves that valid diplomas are being earned at BS and that you’re FOS. Last I heard, Cornell is a pretty tough university to gain entrance to.  If all the venom you’re spewing was correct, why would reputable programs like DeMatha, EDs, SFA and IMG be scheduling them? #factcheckers 

Tell them don't bother.. Everyone can read their BS defenses here. Funny as hell how they get torn up by the Ohio crowd.. They can't even say where the school is but claim there is one lol.. Here for a funny read.. amazing how they go so hard to try and prove they exist as a school but they can't..haha

Warning a lot of it sounds very USAA and Dusty Devaughnish..lol 

http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/bishop-sycamore-innovation-high-school.333365/page-14

Have you ever even bothered to look into reclassing? Let me answer my question....NOPE!!! You just stay on here and talk about what you have no clue about... But have fun!!!! LOL

Talk about not knowing what they are talking about. Ohio doesn't have reclassing. You have 4 years if high school eligibility then you can go postgrad. This sham of a place has passed itself off many different ways. First as a high school under a different name, then as a high school under this name, now as a "prep" school. Meanwhile they have been swindling people the whole time. Place is a joke and I feel for the "kids" .

I don’t know what I’m talking about???? Well the NCAA does...

Makes zero sense. You said reclass, there is no reclass here. Post grad, yes. What is the address for "Bishop Sycamore"? Is there an actual physical building? Where do the kids stay, where do they take classes(if they can in person)? Those are simple things to answer.

First of all.... why would I tell you were the kids live.... you could be a child molester for all I know.... like I said... if y’all want to meet up... then we can... but let me tell you what I’m tired of (not really). Y’all have been making comments about us for the past 3 years.... and we’re still going... you make comments about reclassing.... and you have know idea what your talking about.... you talk about us taking money and I have spent thousands of dollars feeding and taking care of these kids... without a dime from these kids... if you want to meet and ask questions... let’s do it! If you want to continue hiding behind your fake names and keyboards.. that’s cool to. What y’all talk about is truly a non factor... now you just asked yourself, “if it’sa non factor, then why is he commenting on what we say?” My answer to that is two fold... 1: because it is inspiration to me... I must be doing something right if people who don’t know me are mad! 2: Because it’s fun... because people who don’t know me are mad! You want to sit down and talk like men... I’m ask for it. You want to keep making comments behind a screen... I’m for it! Either way... We are BISHOP SYCAMORE!!!!!

So Godschild86 is your real name? This is a public forum so people are going to ask questions publicly. You don't have answers to honest questions so you deflect. The is no transparency to what you actually are. Its easy to defend yourself if you have concrete answers as to what you actually are. Maybe you really do have good intentions as far as the kids go but it is really hard to tell. 3 years, numerous name changes, first being a high school, now who knows what it is just shady. I mean a quick google search proves my point. I would think if you were really on the up and up it would be easy to quash any naysayers and defend your actions. I know I would. 

Is Bishop Sycamore High School chartered by the Ohio Department of Education?

No, it is not.

https://oeds.ode.state.oh.us/SearchOrg

Is Bishop Sycamore High School a non-chartered, non-tax supported school?

No, not according to the Ohio Department of Education.

http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Ohio-Education-Options/Private-Schools/Non-Chartered-Non-Tax-School-Information

Is Bishop Sycamore High School an online school?

No, it is not an approved e-school by the Ohio Department of Education.

http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Community-Schools/eSchools

Does Bishop Sycamore High School have any NCAA approved courses?

No, it does not.

https://web3.ncaa.org/hsportal/exec/hsAction?hsActionSubmit=searchHighSchool (school code 852378)

Does Bishop Sycamore High School follow NCAA guidelines for reclassifying?

No, the NCAA has no such guidelines.

http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/future/academic-standards-initial-eligibility

Can a student participate in an athletic contest, a tryout or any type of team or group training or practices with a non-school team in that same sport between August 1 and May 31?

No, a member of an interscholastic football team may not participate in an athletic contest, a tryout or any type of team or group training or practices with a non-school team in that same sport between August 1 and May 31.

https://www.ohsaa.org/Portals/0/SchoolResources/Handbook.pdf

What is the address of Bishop Sycamore High School?

There isn't one. The school doesn't exist.

This is why it bothers so many people. Their QB/LB this year was 2 years removed from graduating hs in Michigan. On their twitter page there is a 2023 QB that is supposedly a D1 prospect. He played in games this season. All of the above would call his eligibility into question and he is not the only one. The people running this place are telling kids to come play for them, handing out "offers" and they could be jeopardizing their futures.

No Sir! Their transcripts, GPA’s, test scores, or other situations supports a decision that is backed by their parents sir. We have students that will graduate early and others that will graduate on time!!!! Again, please take the time to come down meet us and our program it will be our pleasure to host you and give you a full presentation on what we do!!!

Sounds great! What's the address?

Awesome. I mean, terrific. Incredible, man. Can you post for us the address? I am in fact quite eager to check this place out.

Bishop Sycamore High School doesn't exist. Prove me wrong.

It’s a secret - literally the Iknowmorethanu guy keeps PMing me on here and says he can’t reveal the address publicly for safety reasons 🤣🤣 he probably wants us all to meet him in the “secret place” to mug us and buy more jerseys. Seriously, this is the farce of all farces.

He is right bro I took time to understand what they are tbh idk why y'all worrying about them they showed up and played the games they was pose to play

Don't tell me, tell the Ohio Department of Education because, according to them, it's not a school. And you might want to stop claiming to be a school. Issuing invalid high school diplomas can get you in trouble with the Federal Trade Commission.

He is right bro I took time to understand what they are tbh idk why y'all worrying about them they showed up and played the games they was pose to play

New poster shows up to back up the guy who won't disclose anything publicly about his organization. Got it!

Shaky education system? I can't find any education system.

I've never seen a "school" so secretive about everything - from where they are located, to who their leadership is, to accreditation etc, etc, etc. And this guy really needs to stop PM'ing people on here and asking them to set up an appointment. It's a bit creepy. Just put it all out there publicly and people might stop dogging the whole thing. If you can show up to a game and play in public, everything else can be revealed.

Massillon person started commenting when we played Massillon so he’s been around since August not sure what you mean. Again I’m sorry if I seemed creepy but I was trying to invite you to see what we are about!!!! That’s all I can offer and that offer still stands!!! Thanks

Why is it so important that it must be done in person and private? How would it hurt you guys to just say "hey guys here's where we're based, you satisfied?"

We speak to ODE quite often and again your claim is not true...so I’m not sure what more I can do but give you the option of scheduling a time to come down and see for yourself. I believe you said ‘sounds great’...I sent a private message to schedule that! Have a good day

His claim is true. the ODE posts, on their website, all registered schools in the state, of every type. Bishop Sycamore isn't on there, at all.

Why is it so important that it must be done in person and private? How would it hurt you guys to just say "hey guys here's where we're based, you satisfied?"

That's what I am saying. If you have nothing to hide then you just say "here is all of our info" publicly. I mean its a public institution right? He keeps saying that he doesn't want to give out the address because of safety reasons but yet every single school in the states address is public knowledge. Constant deflection. If it's an online only charter school then just say so.

That's what I am saying. If you have nothing to hide then you just say "here is all of our info" publicly. I mean its a public institution right? He keeps saying that he doesn't want to give out the address because of safety reasons but yet every single school in the states address is public knowledge. Constant deflection. If it's an online only charter school then just say so.

Jaws it’s not an online only school! I sent you a message too! I’m not deflecting anything! No, we are not a public institution. Address releases are up to the school on the NCNT list there are schools that have PO Boxes listed as their address.

Jaws it’s not an online only school! I sent you a message too! I’m not deflecting anything! No, we are not a public institution. Address releases are up to the school on the NCNT list there are schools that have PO Boxes listed as their address.

There is no school other than maybe Hogwarts that is as secretive about its location as you are being. All we want to see is a school building that these kids are attending classes at.

and it goes on and on.. Totally comes off like GSB trying to prove USAA is real. GSB even uses the same lines this guy does defending BS. Guess we know where he is getting them lol

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The NC AT&T kid never has played a down for BS. He was a 2020 from Georgia Sports Academy Prep and played for Princeton High in Cincy this season with several offers and already committed to NC A&T Jan 1st claiming he was early enrolling in the spring.. now he is at BS supposedly.. More BS from GSB

BS twitter is highly entertaining though I will give them that..pretty damn funny

and then there is this from a class of 2021 AB Moeller grad? or did he drop out to reclass?   LMAO!!