2021 OOS games are starting to percolate

GardenStateBaller

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

yeah, maybe they will send their first kid to college this year..

You do know the kids that are enrolled are at risk youth that were behind the pace to graduate whether it be grades, absences etc? They came in behind the 8 ball. 

There are tons of kids that are coddled and catered in loving homes and have the pillars of stability that don’t go to college. It’s already super tough to get into college, let alone with the baggage of instability. 

It’s not impossible, but the odds are severely stacked against them 

Disadvantaged, behind the 8 ball.  Tough situation.  But imagine if someone you don't know contacts you through social media with an opportunity to attend "prep school" in Columbus, Ohio.  He promises a national schedule against national competition, including the legendary IMG Academy in Florida, and all but guarantees a D1 scholarship offer.  And best of all, it's all free!  Sounds too good to be true.

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.  Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus entirely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Then you return from your final game of the season, a road trip to Florida, to find that no one paid the rent and you have been evicted from your nice apartment and must move out.  What's worse, the coaches put your name on the lease and now you have an eviction complaint on your Equifax rental history.  Oh well, so you pack up and go home.  No D1 scholarship offer, no nothin'.  At least you got a few more moments under the lights.

That has been the Bishop Sycamore experience two years running now.  Who's all in for a third?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Severino said:

Disadvantaged, behind the 8 ball.  Tough situation.  But imagine if someone you don't know contacts you through social media with an opportunity to attend "prep school" in Columbus, Ohio.  He promises a national schedule against national competition, including the legendary IMG Academy in Florida, and all but guarantees a D1 scholarship offer.  And best of all, it's all free!  Sounds too good to be true.

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.   Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus completely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Then you return from your final game of the season, a road trip to Florida, to find that no one paid the rent and you have been evicted from your nice apartment and must move out.  What's worse, the coaches put your name on the lease and now you have an eviction complaint on your Equifax rental history.  Oh well, so you pack up and go home.  No D1 scholarship offer, no nothin'.  At least you got a few more moment under the lights.

That has been the Bishop Sycamore experience two years running now.  Who's all in for a third?

That's too good and very sad at the same time.....anyone supporting that madness should be banned from life.

6 hours ago, Severino said:

So you travel to Columbus where the coaches set you and your new teammates up in luxury furnished apartments with a fitness enter, swimming pool, sand volleyball courts, everything.  Football season starts and you're busy practicing and traveling all over for games.  Things are looking up.  But then you start to wonder about classes.  There don't seem to be any taking place.  They tell you don't worry things are being readied and you can focus entirely on football for now.  It doesn't really matter anyway since you and most of your teammates have already graduated from high school.

Then you return from your final game of the season, a road trip to Florida, to find that no one paid the rent and you have been evicted from your nice apartment and must move out.  What's worse, the coaches put your name on the lease and now you have an eviction complaint on your Equifax rental history.  Oh well, so you pack up and go home.  No D1 scholarship offer, no nothin'.  At least you got a few more moments under the lights.

Three BS ballers are about to commit to NC A&T, Cornell and Tennessee. It’s funny how facts are always left out of these hateful, racist posts. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Three BS ballers are about to commit to NC A&T, Cornell and Tennessee. It’s funny how facts are always left out of these hateful, racist posts. 

"About to" is not a fact.  Come back and tell us about it when they do.

Meanwhile, let's talk facts, events that have actually happened.  Answer this question, how many Bishop Sycamore High School seniors from the 2019-20 football team, the one that played 10 games, graduated from Bishop Sycamore High School last June and received a valid diploma?

17 minutes ago, Severino said:

"About to" is not a fact.  Come back and tell us about it when they do.

Meanwhile, let's talk facts, events that have actually happened.  Answer this question, how many Bishop Sycamore High School students from the 2019-20 football team, the one that played 10 games, graduated from Bishop Sycamore High School last June and received a valid diploma?

Oh, I will. Just so you know, the BS HC and several players and parents lurk here. I personally invited them to do so to combat you’re constant fake news. They’re the ones that told me about your post to which I responded.

The fact that four players have committed to/are committing to Cornell, Bryant, Tennessee and NC A&T proves that valid diplomas are being earned at BS and that you’re FOS. Last I heard, Cornell is a pretty tough university to gain entrance to.  If all the venom you’re spewing was correct, why would reputable programs like DeMatha, EDs, SFA and IMG be scheduling them? #factcheckers 

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2021 at 10:02 AM, Nolebull813 said:

You do know the kids that are enrolled are at risk youth that were behind the pace to graduate whether it be grades, absences etc? They came in behind the 8 ball. 

If they were behind the pace to graduate why would they transfer to a high school that isn't recognized by the Ohio Department of Education?

21 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Oh, I will. Just so you know, the BS HC and several players and parents lurk here. I personally invited them to do so to combat you’re constant fake news. They’re the ones that told me about your post to which I responded.

Who is the head coach at Bishop Sycamore High School?

20 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

The NC AT&T kid never has played a down for BS. He was a 2020 from Georgia Sports Academy Prep and played for Princeton High in Cincy this season with several offers and already committed to NC A&T Jan 1st claiming he was early enrolling in the spring.. now he is at BS supposedly.. More BS from GSB

Check out this highlight!   Who didn’t play for Bishop Sycamore?

On 2/1/2021 at 8:58 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

The fact that four players have committed to/are committing to Cornell, Bryant, Tennessee and NC A&T proves that valid diplomas are being earned at BS and that you’re FOS. Last I heard, Cornell is a pretty tough university to gain entrance to.  If all the venom you’re spewing was correct, why would reputable programs like DeMatha, EDs, SFA and IMG be scheduling them? #factcheckers 

Because BS would travel to ISIS Prep if they cut a big enough check and the aforementioned programs can't fill schedules because actual reputable teams have better scheduling options than "get paid to take an ass whooping from a recruited-up all-star team." 

The BS's of the world are no different than the myriad of "colleges" that popped up to play body bag games against D2/FCS schools in the early-mid 2010s until the NCAA and NAIA finally banned their members from playing them. Amazing how quickly schools set up to "help kids live their dreams" close up once those kids can't be exploited for money any more.

How's USA Academy doing btw? A year ago we had stadium renderings and you were singing the praises of your dear leader Saint Dusty of Swampass. What about those lawsuits you promised? Any progress on those? Have any of the kids recouped a sent of the money you helped Dusty swindle them out of? How many of those kids who "reclassed" to spend a 5th year at USAA managed to get on to a college roster? How many are shit out of luck at home? Why should anyone trust your opinion when you fall hook, line and sinker for every monorail salesman that pops into your life? #factcheckers

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Because BS would travel to ISIS Prep if they cut a big enough check and the aforementioned programs can't fill schedules because actual reputable teams have better scheduling options than "get paid to take an ass whooping from a recruited-up all-star team." 

So you’re saying DeMatha Catholic and St John’s College aren’t reputable hsfb football programs? 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So you’re saying DeMatha Catholic and St John’s College aren’t reputable hsfb football programs? 

No, I'm saying reputable hsfb programs that aren't the level of DM and SJC aren't scheduling them because they know they'll get their asses handed to them and decided they'd rather play other teams more comparable to them in talent. This leaves the DMs and SJCs of the world woefully short of home games and they have to take games versus literally whomever is willing to play them, namely the disreputable programs I mentioned previously, just to fill their schedule. You think if DM could find literally any other school in the DMV they'd still play BS or one of the random Canadian teams? Hell no. No way they're paying BS to come get blown out if they could get Bullis to play them instead. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

umm yeah I did.. I see him playing for Princeton. Just like the Princeton Jersey he is wearing in his profile pic.. why isn't there a a damn thing about BS on his twitter? 

Class of 21 WR 6'4" 186

2.9 GPA

1030 SAT/20 ACT

Georgia Prep, GA

Sterling Berkhalter

@Sterweez4

Offers: Army, Georgia Southern, Navy, Liberty, UMass, Middle Tennessee St, NIU, New Mexico, Alabama A&M, Alabama St, Alcorn St, Mercer,

A&T GRABS #3 PREP RECEIVER

Berkhalter is a 6’4 receiver out of Cincinnati, Ohio. He’s ranked as the third-best prep school receiver in the nation by 247Sports.com.

“Asked God to point me in the right direction,” Berkhalter wrote, “and this is where he led me.”

The 6’4, 186 pound receiver from Georgia Sports Academy had a total of 15 offers in all. That included HBCUs like Alcorn State, Alabama A&M, Morgan State and Hampton, but also service academy schools Navy and Army, as well as Liberty.”

Ofurie and Berkhalter join a 2021 A&T football recruiting class

Because you only want to see what you want to see....we don’t care about what twitter says...he can put the little giants as his team we know who we are and who he is it’s about getting to the next level not making a name for ourselves...you should get that since you don’t tell us who you are Mr “I’ve put kids in college”

• Like 1