ted Cruz screws over Texas

Ga96

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

If you like piña coladas
and getting caught on the plane 

I think everyone came to a consensus that this was a dumb mistake and a failure to properly lead your constituents. Common sense out the window and he should be criticized. 

That being said, this should not be a wall to wall national scandal. It’s almost as if the left wing media is over-covering it to take the heat off Cuomo sending people to their graves. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..ted cruz is a pussy like the other trumper's here. What happened to him?

He gone all redneck now. He wasn't always a redneck or was he?

Seriously....what happened to ted cruz?

He went from geeky Harvard guy to hillbilly bob in 4 years.

Welcome back to Texas, ted.....better have a coat.

ted cruz cancun mexico travel texas freeze blackouts memes teen vogue.jpg

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where’s Biden? How come he’s not boots on the ground? It’s easy to just say release some money to help but he should have been there the next day. 

yea...maybe he should go there and toss some paper towels at the crowds like Trump did in P.R....🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You lefties are all time pieces of shit. More mad that a senator made a stupid mistake than a governor killing thousands of his citizens. 

You righties are just as bad. Never miss a chance to jump all over any Dem for anything. Practice what to preach!!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

You righties are just as bad. Never miss a chance to jump all over any Dem for anything. Practice what to preach!!

I need some insight. Which governor killed thousands of citizens and why I nolegirl not mad about his daddy trumpy killing countless numbers of people?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I need some insight. Which governor killed thousands of citizens and why I nolegirl not mad about his daddy trumpy killing countless numbers of people?

That's right, it's just a common cold, drink some aquarium cleaner chased with bleach, shove a UV bulb up your ass and it'll go away.....

Hahahahahaha.

bgw

• Haha 2

On 2/18/2021 at 8:16 PM, Norcalnut said:

Ok we know your opinions About Cuomo so what do you think about Cruz and his response to the Texas natural disaster.................OK Go! ( but try to stay on point this time)

Cuomo is guilty of mnslaughter and killed thousands, Cruz helped his daughters ......Cruz has no control over the weather and BIDEN, the sleep creature has done nothing..

• Like 1