ted Cruz screws over Texas

Ga96

52 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Anybody who tries to disparage Ted Cruz  for taking a trip and denies the egregious liar Cuomo, is a dastardly hippo himself....Those who read that LEFT WING paper are like Cuomo.I know people in NY who want Cuomo in prison..Like in Dannamora or Attica...

Planned months in advance? Have him prove it because like Trump, he’s a lying sack of shit! In 2016 when he was running against Trump, he was one of Trumps worst critics and said Trump was the worst thing for the Republican Party. Just as Lindsey Graham and Rubio did. Now they all have knee pads named “For Trump”!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Planned months in advance? Have him prove it because like Trump, he’s a lying sack of shit! In 2016 when he was running against Trump, he was one of Trumps worst critics and said Trump was the worst thing for the Republican Party. Just as Lindsey Graham and Rubio did. Now they all have knee pads named “For Trump”!!!

It wasn’t planned months in advance, his kids school was cancelled for the week because of the ice storms and they wanted to go on a trip. Unless he has super secret special powers to predict the future ice storm there is no way he could have planned the trip “months in advance”. It was  a dick move and we all know it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you are more outraged about Ted Cruz taking a family vacation he already planned months in advance, and not outraged that Andrew Cuomo is one of the biggest serial killers in world history, then YOU are part of the problem! 

planned for months??..LOL..that's not what Teddy bear said....🤡

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

And exactly what was Cruz gonna do in Texas?...Challenge Mother Nature to a knife fight?...Climb up and try to melt the ice on the windmills with a hair dryer?...What?

maybe try and get help for the people of his state???....this is just like when Pres. Bush did his "fly over" New Orleans when people needed help....I'm sure people living in Texas can find somethings for Teddy bear to do...🤡

• Like 1

He could have canceled the trip and stayed back and showed a little more leadership. It wasn’t a good look. It was bad timing for sure. 

That being said, if you are commenting more, and are more obsessed with it than Cuomo sending people to the slaughterhouse, then you are part of the problem. No one should take you seriously. You are openly admitting to being a partisan robot programmed to spit left wing talking points and propaganda 

• Thanks 2

Trump (Dipshit) Jr tried to come to Cruz’s defense about going to Cancun with a Twitter post. The only problem is the Dipshit blamed the incompetent Texas Democratic Governor. Hey Stupid, the Texas Governor is a Republican!!! Maybe he should stay off of Twitter and wipe the Coke off his nose instead...

E30790A9-C394-46E0-8B1F-3518710FA368.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

And exactly what was Cruz gonna do in Texas?...Challenge Mother Nature to a knife fight?...Climb up and try to melt the ice on the windmills with a hair dryer?...What?

I guess during a natural disaster there isn’t a damn thing any politician can do , they have no say or influence on how there constituents are treated during such trying times. Since they have no power whatsoever the correct way to deal with it is to pack up and leave until it all blows over. I know when my family’s in trouble the first thing I do is leave the country so they can deal with it themselves. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

Trump (Dipshit) Jr tried to come to Cruz’s defense about going to Cancun with a Twitter post. The only problem is the Dipshit blamed the incompetent Texas Democratic Governor. Hey Stupid, the Texas Governor is a Republican!!! Maybe he should stay off of Twitter and wipe the Coke off his nose instead...

E30790A9-C394-46E0-8B1F-3518710FA368.png

LOL...I saw another tweet someone posted yesterday of him and he WAS coked up...😉

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you are more outraged about Ted Cruz taking a family vacation he already planned months in advance, and not outraged that Andrew Cuomo is one of the biggest serial killers in world history, then YOU are part of the problem! 

BS... Kids were cold and the fam bailed.  It wasn’t a trip planned months in advance.  Bad look for the spineless Texan.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I guess during a natural disaster there isn’t a damn thing any politician can do , they have no say or influence on how there constituents are treated during such trying times. Since they have no power whatsoever the correct way to deal with it is to pack up and leave until it all blows over. I know when my family’s in trouble the first thing I do is leave the country so they can deal with it themselves. 

LOL..NOT when you represent the people of the state who are in serious trouble in Washington....shouldn't he be dealing with FEMA instead of boarding planes and jumping ship??....🤡

• Like 1