Rush Tapes

Ga96

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Some of us knew the politics were getting pretty squirelly the year before shit hit the proverbial fan. Maybe even tried to warn the guy. 

Well, he was too stupid to listen then.....not sure why you wouldn't listen to that stuff.

Anyways, if rush gets canned from Valdosta and then decided to go terrorist and blow Valdosta High School up.......it just would NOT shock me with this guy.

Sad, huh?.....

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..this guy kept a 2nd family secret/on the low for how many years? It would still be on the low had he not got busted. How crazy is that?

My own opinion is a simple one.

Anyone that thinks they know rush propst and what this guy is capable of is kidding themselves and the people around them. NO ONE knows this guy!

It was not on the low. Most involved with the program new he had a woman on the side and had out of wedlock child.  It was no secret.  Rush did not try to hide for the most part.  

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

It was not on the low. Most involved with the program new he had a woman on the side and had out of wedlock child.  It was no secret.  Rush did not try to hide for the most part.  

Everyone always knows all about it. Whatever.....for the most part.

Take all your rush posters down, man. It's well past time.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just another post by you with a lie in it.  It is funny I have lived in Hoover my entire life but guys like you know more about Hoover program than I do.  

I never lie and I hate liars. People with their backs up against the wall normally lie and that's you. Not me. 

I couldn't care less if you think you are King Hoover......lots of Kings on the forum. 

Bottom line. rush is a POS!

https://www.al.com/spotnews/2013/09/friday_night_lies_espn_recount.html

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I never lie and I hate liars. People with their backs up against the wall normally lie and that's you. Not me. 

I couldn't care less if you think you are King Hoover......lots of Kings on the forum. 

Bottom line. rush is a POS!

https://www.al.com/spotnews/2013/09/friday_night_lies_espn_recount.html

I agree he is a POS but you still do not have clue of the history of Hoover football.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Well, he was too stupid to listen then.....not sure why you wouldn't listen to that stuff.

Anyways, if rush gets canned from Valdosta and then decided to go terrorist and blow Valdosta High School up.......it just would NOT shock me with this guy.

Sad, huh?.....

Yeah, he didn't listen. We had a conversation about the new administration making him feel like they were wanting him to leave. Making things more and more difficult so to speak, and I mentioned the undertow in the politics around the community. 

Have to understand he had just gotten a big win in the community with the vote to fund the IPF so I think he thought the support wouldn't wane as quickly as it did. In a small town, if the right folks turn on you its a wrap. We'll, it was a wrap. He was defiant and the rest is pretty well documented between blogs and actual news stories. 

Anyway, he's on paid vacation at Valdosta while they figure out what to do with him. Who knows at this point. Suspended with pay I think is the official report. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, he didn't listen. We had a conversation about the new administration making him feel like they were wanting him to leave. Making things more and more difficult so to speak, and I mentioned the undertow in the politics around the community. 

Have to understand he had just gotten a big win in the community with the vote to fund the IPF so I think he thought the support wouldn't wane as quickly as it did. In a small town, if the right folks turn on you its a wrap. We'll, it was a wrap. He was defiant and the rest is pretty well documented between blogs and actual news stories. 

Anyway, he's on paid vacation at Valdosta while they figure out what to do with him. Who knows at this point. Suspended with pay I think is the official report. 

A Cat fan told me he will be holding spring practice from his home on Lower Meigs.

Yep...more than one way to skin a cat.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2