Rush Tapes

Ga96

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You don't know the Lime Sink attorneys...and especially the North Morven Family Entourage.  You wouldn't get the chance to..."file a motion".

Capische,,,???

Rufus>>

I ain’t scared, I’ll just use really big words, they won’t know what hit them🤪

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Gotta love Valdosta folks😂

'I heard one of rodemaker lawyers MYSELF sit in the stands and say “ROD NEED TO GO” but now he representing him!!!  What a world we live in 🤦🏿‍♂️"

That’s what he said huh? “Rod need to go.” 

Gotta be lowends finest. The grammar is spot fucking on! 

• Haha 1

On 3/4/2021 at 4:09 AM, Ga96 said:

FACT: Nub recorded Propst in secrecy. In a two party recording, the person doing the recording CAN NOT also be the consenter UNLESS the other person is aware of the recording. As with Rodemaker, Nub doesn't have a lawsuit because Georgia is a Work-At-Will State.

Georgia is a one party state.  Individuals are free to record what they want.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:58 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Subsection c and thereafter would be applicable in this particular instance. Prepgridiron.com would be a nonparty in the case, but upon service through the courts be compelled to provide the requested information within 30 days. 

Whether that information is worth a shit to them or not, they'd get it. Things like IP, email used to register, any biographical information housed here pertaining to that individual or group of individuals.

Funny how many lawyers we have on this site.  They're not the ones in the hot seat to provide the information.  If they show up with a legal subpoena, you (in general, not you in particular Hawg) most likely better pay good attention to it.

Back in 1994, I was party to a nationally prominent missing person case that turned into a murder investigation.  I was able to create or cause to be created records that the FBI was able to use that provided a significant link between the missing person and the suspect.  Even though my employer was doing everything they could to assist and I had an opinion from our legal counsel who was a high powered attorney, I asked the FBI provide a subpoena just to make sure there could be no question about the legality of the information and it being provided.  They agreed and for several months, they would show up in my office once a week with a new subpoena for the previous week.

I say this to make the point that when they show up with the subpoena, they are serious.  It's real easy to say "I'm not providing anything" but it isn't as simple as that.  I realize my case was a criminal case and this is a civil case but that doesn't make the subpoena any less valid.  You are of course welcome to do as you (in general again) wish to do but recognize that just saying "nah, I don't think so" will probably has consequences you might not like.  As always, your mileage will vary.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Fred said:

Funny how many lawyers we have on this site.  They're not the ones in the hot seat to provide the information.  If they show up with a legal subpoena, you (in general, not you in particular Hawg) most likely better pay good attention to it.

Back in 1994, I was party to a nationally prominent missing person case that turned into a murder investigation.  I was able to create or cause to be created records that the FBI was able to use that provided a significant link between the missing person and the suspect.  Even though my employer was doing everything they could to assist and I had an opinion from our legal counsel who was a high powered attorney, I asked the FBI provide a subpoena just to make sure there could be no question about the legality of the information and it being provided.  They agreed and for several months, they would show up in my office once a week with a new subpoena for the previous week.

I say this to make the point that when they show up with the subpoena, they are serious.  It's real easy to say "I'm not providing anything" but it isn't as simple as that.  I realize my case was a criminal case and this is a civil case but that doesn't make the subpoena any less valid.  You are of course welcome to do as you (in general again) wish to do but recognize that just saying "nah, I don't think so" will probably has consequences you might not like.  As always, your mileage will vary.

Spot on Fred! And scary as hell.

I’ve testified in court marshall hearings, before congress and a federal grand jury. Not to save my own skin, but kind of. 

As in your case Fred, when the fates others lives are in your hands, you want to be sure that you are right. Trying to remember minute details about certain situations under the most extreme duress imaginable is not easy. Knowing that somebody’s life is going to be spent in hell based on your testimony causes anxiety like no other. The fact that we were trained to be at peak performance levels during the highest moments of stress still wasn’t preparation for testifying. 

I don’t think anything is, strictly from a mental clarity standpoint. 

10 hours ago, Fred said:

Funny how many lawyers we have on this site.

You do not have to be a lawyer to understand basic and simple law......just like you don't have to be a master mechanic to fix your vehicle.

Scaring people for NO reason is NOT really cool, my man.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

You do not have to be a lawyer to understand basic and simple law......just like you don't have to be a master mechanic to fix your vehicle.

Scaring people for NO reason is NOT really cool, my man.

Uh, are you scairt?

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Spot on Fred! And scary as hell.

I’ve testified in court marshall hearings, before congress and a federal grand jury. Not to save my own skin, but kind of. 

As in your case Fred, when the fates others lives are in your hands, you want to be sure that you are right. Trying to remember minute details about certain situations under the most extreme duress imaginable is not easy. Knowing that somebody’s life is going to be spent in hell based on your testimony causes anxiety like no other. The fact that we were trained to be at peak performance levels during the highest moments of stress still wasn’t preparation for testifying. 

I don’t think anything is, strictly from a mental clarity standpoint. 

The feds have 1000x the power that local courts have.   After reading subpoena laws. A local judge does not have subpoena power across state lines.  Let's say they get a judge in another state to issues a subpoena and you no show is that judge going to issue warrant then have that person arrested go get him over smack talk on a football board. I'm sure the local Valdosta judges have more issues to deal with than the smack talk and joking on this board.  

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The feds have 1000x the power that local courts have.   After reading subpoena laws. A local judge does not have subpoena power across state lines.  Let's say they get a judge in another state to issues a subpoena and you no show is that judge going to issue warrant then have that person arrested go get him over smack talk on a football board. I'm sure the local Valdosta judges have more issues to deal with than the smack talk and joking on this board.  

Read your last sentence and think about it. If it doesn’t hit you immediately, drink a few fingers of Crown and read it again.

The valdosta judges may not have anything better to do than worry about this.

49 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Read your last sentence and think about it. If it doesn’t hit you immediately, drink a few fingers of Crown and read it again.

The valdosta judges may not have anything better to do than worry about this.

Most judges and courts are way behind on cases. Valdosta may be different. You may 100% correct. Those judges might be bored and looking for something to do.

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

..of what?

.reading about a 1994 criminal case?......it was a cool story. Sounded like a movie I saw once..

People died.  It was on TV a couple of months ago on NBC I think.  Snicker and giggle and make fun all you want.  It was no fun then and no fun now thinking about it.  If you paid *any* attention to things I've said over the years and were interested at all, you could easily figure it out.  Of course I realize that would require you actually put some effort out instead of just sitting there and typing crap.  I admittedly played a small part in the overall investigation but it turned out the part I played tied the suspect to the crime.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

People died.  It was on TV a couple of months ago on NBC I think.  Snicker and giggle and make fun all you want.  It was no fun then and no fun now thinking about it.  If you paid *any* attention to things I've said over the years and were interested at all, you could easily figure it out.  Of course I realize that would require you actually put some effort out instead of just sitting there and typing crap.  I admittedly played a small part in the overall investigation but it turned out the part I played tied the suspect to the crime.

Screw this thread, I wanna hear about this murder case

• Haha 1

Don’t know if this was posted or not

well the video was taken down. Basically it was a video of someone playing the audio recording of propst and nub talking money and rush talking about paying players. I was only able to watch 6 minutes of it before it was taken down

21 minutes ago, Severino said:

Is someone alleging a criminal act took place in this whole fiasco?  What would that be?  What am I missing?

I’m sure they can find one if they want to. Just walking out the door today you will probably break 10-15 laws before the day is over and not even know it.