Rush Tapes

Ga96

23 minutes ago, Severino said:

Is someone alleging a criminal act took place in this whole fiasco?  What would that be?  What am I missing?

I was told this morning by a VERY unreliable source....both the FBI and the KGB are now involved.

#notenoughpopcorn

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Severino said:

Is someone alleging a criminal act took place in this whole fiasco?  What would that be?  What am I missing?

Well I’m pretty sure that the chief of police taking money from drug dealers off of seizures and giving it to a high school coach is pretty fucking illegal

• Haha 4

The thing about this tape, is, Rush could be saying whatever he thought Nub needed to hear in order to soften him for what he was asking for. 

As far as laws being broken, idk about anything on the tape, but, allegedly putting donated monies into one's personal bank account is probably illegal somewhere or other. 

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The thing about this tape, is, Rush could be saying whatever he thought Nub needed to hear in order to soften him for what he was asking for. 

As far as laws being broken, idk about anything on the tape, but, allegedly putting donated monies into one's personal bank account is probably illegal somewhere or other. 

Exactly that's going to be a hard point. How are they going to use rush words against him while at the same time calling him a crook and a liar. He could've been lying about everything.

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Exactly that's going to be a hard point. How are they going to use rush words against him while at the same time calling him a crook and a liar. He could've been lying about everything.

Whether or not it brings down other programs discussed on the tape is TBD. What it certain is Rush is done as a coach, three strikes and he’s out.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The part that's been posted is only about 15 minutes of a 40 minute segment.  I'm not sure why they didn't post the rest of the tape...but Lime Sink attorneys say there needs to be a paper trail to where SOMEBODY actually acted on Rush's list of financial requests.  Just talking about it...might not get a coach fired.  Then with the Valdosta Board...and considering who they just recently hired...well...

#notenoughpopcorn

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

Whether or not it brings down other programs discussed on the tape is TBD. What it certain is Rush is done as a coach, three strikes and he’s out.

It'll be hard for the judge. You have to determine who to believe out of 2 liars and a rat. 

The tape will come down to if you trust rush to tell the truth. Its a contradiction. The options would be (rush lied in the past and is telling the truth now) or (he told the truth in the past and is lying now) or (He has been lying the whole time) if the judge think he is a liar then the tape is useless. Also the tape is pretty useless right now the lawsuit it has nothing to do with rush. Now if someone sues rush or investigates him then the tape will come into play.

7 hours ago, ron169 said:

Well I’m pretty sure that the chief of police taking money from drug dealers off of seizures and giving it to a high school coach is pretty fucking illegal

The thing about that Rush said Hoover police were getting this from drug bust on I-20. I-20 does not go through Hoover I-65 and I-459 does.  He was trying to impress and con money out of the Valdosta booster club.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The thing about that Rush said Hoover police were getting this from drug bust on I-20. I-20 does not go through Hoover I-65 and I-459 does.  He was trying to impress and con money out of the Valdosta booster club.

Like many of the cc buffoons you will defend this dude till the end of the earth. 😂 

How much did you give him? For the kids, of course. 😉 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Like many of the cc buffoons you will defend this dude till the end of the earth. 😂 

How much did you give him? For the kids, of course. 😉 

Just pointing out a lie on top of lie. 

Seems like you would be worried about the 2nd worse sexual assault scandal in college history going on at your beloved LSU and your fellow sports players raping girls. It stains all of LSU including you. Giving players money is not the same as raping women.  Only a sick mind like yours would it be equal.  Nothing is gonna happen to Hoover or Alabama LSU might get death penalty or close to it. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Just pointing out a lie on top of lie. 

Seems like you would be worried about the 2nd worse sexual assault scandal in college history going on at your beloved LSU and your fellow sports players raping girls. It stains all of LSU including you. Giving players money is not the same as raping women.  Only a sick mind like yours would it be equal.  Nothing is gonna happen to Hoover or Alabama LSU might get death penalty or close to it. 

Not concerned. Disappointed that the former regime didn’t can miles to begin with, but can’t control that. 

Nice flip of subject though. You still won’t answer because that “thick skin” you talked about is thinner than Karen Carpenter after a fast. Then embarrassing yourself further acting like “feeding the kids” was the crux of this, trying to make rush out to be a great guy again. It’s really odd. 

But feel free to change the subject again. I mean, the “great guy” that you told us about ad nauseum keeps cackslapping you and you keep sticking your chin out for another. 

It took you all of a few hours to get over that brief period calling it what it was to hopping back on the “great guy” who “does it for the kids”’train. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not concerned. Disappointed that the former regime didn’t can miles to begin with, but can’t control that. 

Nice flip of subject though. You still won’t answer because that “thick skin” you talked about is thinner than Karen Carpenter after a fast. Then embarrassing yourself further acting like “feeding the kids” was the crux of this, trying to make rush out to be a great guy again. It’s really odd. 

But feel free to change the subject again. I mean, the “great guy” that you told us about ad nauseum keeps cackslapping you and you keep sticking your chin out for another. 

It took you all of a few hours to get over that brief period calling it what it was to hopping back on the “great guy” who “does it for the kids”’train. 

Blast away.  You are praying that some bad happens to Alabama and or Hoover. But nobody is going to do anything.  You are a fool talking about giving back state titles from over 20 years ago. You are a real funny guy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Blast away.  You are praying that some bad happens to Alabama and or Hoover. But nobody is going to do anything.  You are a fool talking about giving back state titles from over 20 years ago. You are a real funny guy. 

You’re a fool for lapping up a dude who has proven time and time again to be a piece of shit. It hurts us when we judge somebody and are completely wrong. You’re embarrassed and still can’t bring yourself to call it what it is.

Giving back titles? Meh. Not that people didn’t know before, but your good friend and great guy just proved to the world they are all tainted. So Pat yourself on the back for enabling a narcissistic bum who used you like a Bangkok hooker in a spinning basket. 

Nothing that happens for LSU will make me the mook that your friend and great guy did to you.