Rush Tapes

Ga96

From what I gathered. Rush was telling nub what he had done at Moultrie and Hoover. He was suggesting to do the same at Valdosta. The tape was recorded around the time rush was first arrived at Valdosta.

At moultrie he recruited players had money for them in case they needed it for moving, rent, or other expenses.

At both moultrie and hoover he had the community stores agree to giving free stuff to players that needed it like food and clothes. This is why I don't like how moultrie acted pretending like he just robbed them. Truth is everyone was ok as long as rush and the players were winning and bringing money into the community but as soon as he was let go the business owners got amnesia.

Rush also talks about having 4 QBs wanting to come to Valdosta. 1 from cali, 1 from Florida, 1 from north cobb(same kid moultrie was trying to bring in) and 1 that was going to follow rush to USA academy before that debacle. Rush asked if he could get "funny money" for those players needs if they needed anything like rent food etc...

Rush says there are a total of 15 players looking to come to Valdosta to play under him. Out of those 15 maybe 8 actually came to Valdosta. The 3 from moultrie who he knew were wanting to play under him wherever he landed. The carver QB the Florida QB and cali QB and Some lineman. 

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

From what I gathered. Rush was telling nub what he had done at Moultrie and Hoover. He was suggesting to do the same at Valdosta. The tape was recorded around the time rush was first arrived at Valdosta.

At moultrie he recruited players had money for them in case they needed it for moving, rent, or other expenses.

At both moultrie and hoover he had the community stores agree to giving free stuff to players that needed it like food and clothes. This is why I don't like how moultrie acted pretending like he just robbed them. Truth is everyone was ok as long as rush and the players were winning and bringing money into the community but as soon as he was let go the business owners got amnesia.

Rush also talks about having 4 QBs wanting to come to Valdosta. 1 from cali, 1 from Florida, 1 from north cobb(same kid moultrie was trying to bring in) and 1 that was going to follow rush to USA academy before that debacle. Rush asked if he could get "funny money" for those players needs if they needed anything like rent food etc...

Rush says there are a total of 15 players looking to come to Valdosta to play under him. Out of those 15 maybe 8 actually came to Valdosta. The 3 from moultrie who he knew were wanting to play under him wherever he landed. The carver QB the Florida QB and cali QB and Some lineman. 

🤔 NO COMMENT 

• Like 1

Alright gentlemen. Have received a report for the original post with a threat for potential litigation toward the OP. I'm trying to decide the proper action to take at this point. Clearly the OP was speculative and potentially libelous as I had already kind of alluded to in my other post in this thread. Apparently it was also offensive to another user. 

Preferably we could just not be speculative or speak as if we have some inside scoop on tapes or whatever without providing them as proof. It's a little sketchy tbh and I totally understand the report I received although I really don't care if the OP gets a subpoena or service for libel. I've warned that this Valdosta thing was a nightmare for potential litigation/subpoena, and clearly I was correct. 

As a website we aren't creating that reported content, simply giving the platform for others to create that content, so, use some discretion and protect your ownselves from these legal threats.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Alright gentlemen. Have received a report for the original post with a threat for potential litigation toward the OP. I'm trying to decide the proper action to take at this point. Clearly the OP was speculative and potentially libelous as I had already kind of alluded to in my other post in this thread. Apparently it was also offensive to another user. 

Preferably we could just not be speculative or speak as if we have some inside scoop on tapes or whatever without providing them as proof. It's a little sketchy tbh and I totally understand the report I received although I really don't care if the OP gets a subpoena or service for libel. I've warned that this Valdosta thing was a nightmare for potential litigation/subpoena, and clearly I was correct. 

As a website we aren't creating that reported content, simply giving the platform for others to create that content, so, use some discretion and protect your ownselves from these legal threats.

Tell them Dusty Devaughn is the website lawyer and if they come to Slapout Alabama he will whip their Ass. Word is as soon as Dusty is done with building a Nascar track bigger than Talladega 8 weeks at most he will handle them Valdosta lawyers.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Tell them Dusty Devaughn is the website lawyer and if they come to Slapout Alabama he will whip their Ass. Word is as soon as Dusty is done with building a Nascar track bigger than Talladega 8 weeks at most he will handle them Valdosta lawyers.

Funny post, but, there is laws protecting people and other entities from being slandered. While I'm not certain that any lines were actually crossed in that post, the potential for having to defend oneself against a legal action is there, and can potentially cost the defendant a good bit in legal fees to protect themselves from the threat. 

Like I said, just beware and be aware. Think before you are posting something, and realize this one is definitely hot for legal actions from a few sources. 

50 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Funny post, but, there is laws protecting people and other entities from being slandered. While I'm not certain that any lines were actually crossed in that post, the potential for having to defend oneself against a legal action is there, and can potentially cost the defendant a good bit in legal fees to protect themselves from the threat. 

Like I said, just beware and be aware. Think before you are posting something, and realize this one is definitely hot for legal actions from a few sources. 

Hold on. One second. Are you being serious? You CAN’T be serious. All of the fuckery in this cats life and they’re looking to sue posters on random forums for libel? 

Who’s the attorney, Pittbullhawg? 

You are joking, right?!? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Hold on. One second. Are you being serious? You CAN’T be serious. All of the fuckery in this cats life and they’re looking to sue posters on random forums for libel? 

Technically it's not a random poster since numbskull clown claims he is a "lowndes coach" 

29 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

No joke. I'm not going to elaborate, but this is not the first threat of litigation toward that same poster from different sources either. He's living dangerously. 

There are current open legal cases going on at Valdosta as is public knowledge, and as such, there are clearly people watching these sites and message boards for anything that they deem can help them in some way. Also, with current actions ongoing, it doesn't take much to just toss another name in there. 

Go on ahead with yo bad selves if you wanna risk it. I'm not taking the stuff down yet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Interesting stuff happening here in this thread!!

This forum is becoming too whacky, man.

It's getting to the point where I don't know what's real and bullshit...not just in this thread, but others as well.  People just making stuff up, lying, and etc...

Why, why, why?

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No joke. I'm not going to elaborate, but this is not the first threat of litigation toward that same poster from different sources either. He's living dangerously. 

There are current open legal cases going on at Valdosta as is public knowledge, and as such, there are clearly people watching these sites and message boards for anything that they deem can help them in some way. Also, with current actions ongoing, it doesn't take much to just toss another name in there. 

Go on ahead with yo bad selves if you wanna risk it. I'm not taking the stuff down yet. 

Gotcha.

I guess my legal-ese has taken a beating recently. I don’t understand how somebody can sue somebody else for libel when they’re are repeating facts that are public knowledge. For instance, somebody says, “Hawg is a murder who screwed a goat” (kidding obviously, don’t want your attorney sending me a letter) but this is something that is well known and just being repeated.......I just don’t get it. 

96 isn’t the brightest bulb on the string, but he doesn’t have this secret info that nobody else knows about. He’s just mimicking what he hears. Like 99.9% of the stuff in this forum. 

If they are coming after people for that (not surprising considering the people involved) then you just as well shut this place down because errrbody here has done the same.