Are the 49ers ALL IN on Mac Jones at #3?

RedZone

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Mac had a great year but was not even a top 5 player on the 2020 Alabama team. 

He will not have the best o line, best 2 WRs and best RB in Najee Harris at the 49ers. 

Agree with this, I am a 49er fan and will be incredibly disappointed if they traded 2 #1 picks for Mac Jones.... He is a product of a team that was just way more talented then everyone else.... Not at all a Believer in Mac Jones.....

I am Hoping for Fields..... Hopefully they pick him and a year or so behind Jimmy G he will be ready to go.... I like Jimmy G a lot, unfortunately he just can’t stay on the field.....

Mac Jones= Chris Wienke, Danny Werful.... No Thanks....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Agree with this, I am a 49er fan and will be incredibly disappointed if they traded 2 #1 picks for Mac Jones.... He is a product of a team that was just way more talented then everyone else.... Not at all a Believer in Mac Jones.....

I am Hoping for Fields..... Hopefully they pick him and a year or so behind Jimmy G he will be ready to go.... I like Jimmy G a lot, unfortunately he just can’t stay on the field.....

Mac Jones= Chris Wienke, Danny Werful.... No Thanks....

I think Jimmy G is pretty good. Health issues aside. Not sure if he is the guy that will put you over the top and win the big one though. He missed his dagger shot and chance to be an assassin with Emmanuel Sanders. That will haunt him his whole career. You have to grab your opportunities when they are there.

I think Shanahan is a great offensive mind and could do a ton with Fields if given the time to develop him. I think Jimmy G could hopefully be that DeBurg to Montana gap filler until he is ready. My bigger concern is how well Bosa comes back this year and responds. His ACL tear was pretty bad.

• Like 1