I hear something is brewing in packtown

Ga96

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So don’t blue balls is, if ur gonna be a a rat 🐀 atleast give us some juicy details we can work with

He should have to answer for his lies on this post before making up new ones 

16 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Ok then why are yiu commenting on this post ? Your football IQ is nowhere near your political one. We saw that with your Michigan rant. 

I know you are used to being at the top since your state does open enrollment and your team recruits almost as good as img so its no surprise you have no idea what good bad or avg are when it comes to football.

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh shut the fuck up you damn weasel 

You don't know a fucking thing about football and you proved it with this bullshit lie 

If you ever done any damn research you would know STA actually doesn't get that many transfers 

In fact DFB, Miami Central and Miami Northwestern in SFL alone as PUBLIC SCHOOLS get more transfers each year than schools like STA, Cardinal Gibbons and AHP

STA doesn't need to rely on transfers because most of their top kids end up there as 9th graders 

34 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Wonder how this will go down.

As far as I know we're getting ready for summer camp and a summer full of 7v7 to get our soph QB ready for grind. If we have 11 players left after opening the season with Lee County and Marietta we're going to try to play a full schedule. With a little luck we could make the playoffs.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Any packass fans on here wanna divulge into this? Im hearing from other packass fans all kinds of mess. I don't mind calling out Lowndes when they do wrong. Im for the truth. 

😂

Dude, you start threads then sprint like Usain Bolt when people ask you questions about the shit you post. 

If there’s one consistent thing about your posting, besides extremely poor grammar and your unbelievable inability to spell, it’s you avoid questions like a welfare queen avoids work. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Dude, you start threads then sprint like Usain Bolt when people ask you questions about the shit you post. 

If there’s one consistent thing about your posting, besides extremely poor grammar and your unbelievable inability to spell, it’s you avoid questions like a welfare queen avoids work. 

It's because he doesn't actually know anything and he doesn't want to be forced to answer for his bullshit

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It's because he doesn't actually know anything and he doesn't want to be forced to answer for his bullshit

I wonder how him dealing with dubose when dubose finds out his big mouth is why they’re getting investigated is gonna go down in cheatersville? 

The best thing about this HaHa96 guy is how badly he reflects on Lowndes. Poor grammar. Poor Troll attempts. Just poorly almost all the way around. 

Anything that reflects poorly on Lowndes, and makes them look bad, I like. I like a lot. 

This guy makes Lowndes look bad almost daily. 

images.jpeg.5a8ab6fa1fa925743b0471230ff5fde1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Iletteredintrack said:

Fill everybody in on what we are shocked about. Stop beating around the bush and tell everyone what you know. 

He don't know a thing. He's on a fishing expedition. 

He claimed before that explaining to kids about the possible loss of eligibility for transferring due to undue influence or lack of bona fide move was threatening kids. 

He's an idiot. Just like most of the Lowndes folks. 😆

• Haha 1