They put larry in charge of the Georgia board and he destroyed it.

Ga96

32 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

As one user stated "this board has gone to hell in a handbasket"

You are an idiot. The post had nothing to do with Larry. In fact another poster whined about a moderator but the one he is complaining about isn't Larry. I guess you have to have reading comprehension skills to understand though, so your stupidity is excusable. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

😂 

Homes you’re ashamed to say your name over there because you don’t want to be embarrassed on two boards. I’m embarrassed for you. You make your school  and yourself look bad daily here with your borderline illiterate yapping while constantly making excuses as to why not one kid in your program was in school the last time you cheated your way to a title.  

Let your berries drop and be a man. Quit hiding like a bitch. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Homes you’re ashamed to say your name over there because you don’t want to be embarrassed on two boards. I’m embarrassed for you. You make your school  and yourself look bad daily here with your borderline illiterate yapping while constantly making excuses as to why not one kid in your program was in school the last time you cheated your way to a title.  

Let your berries drop and be a man. Quit hiding like a bitch. 😂 

They won a title this year. 96 has posted it everywhere. They are the most followed team on Maxpreps in Ga. Did you not see all that? Parade is scheduled for next week. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Iletteredintrack said:

They won a title this year. 96 has posted it everywhere. They are the most followed team on Maxpreps in Ga. Did you not see all that? Parade is scheduled for next week. 

My bad. Have to ask 96 where I can livestream the parade.

Who leads it? QB1? Dubose or 96?

#elite229bepopular&shit

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:

As one user stated "this board has gone to hell in a handbasket"

Hmmm, he is the least likely of all the moderators there to kill a post or restrict a member.  Yeah, that's really killing it alright.  I may or may not always agree with his style but you're barking up the wrong tree there fella.  Did it ever occur to you that maybe your posts are part of the reason the quality of the board is less than it was? Your incessant whining about teams other than your own?  Or that maybe some people have just moved on with their life?

40 minutes ago, Fred said:

Hmmm, he is the least likely of all the moderators there to kill a post or restrict a member.  Yeah, that's really killing it alright.  I may or may not always agree with his style but you're barking up the wrong tree there fella.  Did it ever occur to you that maybe your posts are part of the reason the quality of the board is less than it was? Your incessant whining about teams other than your own?  Or that maybe some people have just moved on with their life?

He is a ghost. Doesn’t have the sac to admit who he is. Seriously, what kind of “man” is ashamed of who he is.......besides Atticus “fee-nix institoot” Finch? 

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Boards tend to have an ebb and flow to them. Generally, they are only as good as their members, so, a couple to few members leaving can change the dynamic to the point that others just stop showing up as well.

I never cared a lot for the 7A board on the GAVSV because there's just too much politics and crud mixed in, but, I definitely loved reading a few members posts. That HulkCat fella was creative and cool to read. He posted sparingly enough that it didn't get old as well. 

Anyway, yeah. That's my opinion on boards and their demise. 

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Boards tend to have an ebb and flow to them. Generally, they are only as good as their members, so, a couple to few members leaving can change the dynamic to the point that others just stop showing up as well.

I never cared a lot for the 7A board on the GAVSV because there's just too much politics and crud mixed in, but, I definitely loved reading a few members posts. That HulkCat fella was creative and cool to read. He posted sparingly enough that it didn't get old as well. 

Anyway, yeah. That's my opinion on boards and their demise. 

Al.com boards were the best high school boards period. It was anything goes for a while with no registration. Log in with a name and start talking. Then personal info went on the board. Then a refs address and phone number got posted and death threats on the Alabama and Auburn board ended it.  There were 100s of Hoover posters at one time that owned the 6A board. It was a blast. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Al.com boards were the best high school boards period. It was anything goes for a while with no registration. Log in with a name and start talking. Then personal info went on the board. Then a refs address and phone number got posted and death threats on the Alabama and Auburn board ended it.  There were 100s of Hoover posters at one time that owned the 6A board. It was a blast. 

😂 

You’re a hoot Brother! EVERYTHING in alababble is better than everywhere else. Y’all have some serious Napoleon Complex my Guy. 

It was so good, they had to shut it down. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

You’re a hoot Brother! EVERYTHING in alababble is better than everywhere else. Y’all have some serious Napoleon Complex my Guy. 

It was so good, they had to shut it down. 

It was the most fun message high school message board. You never even knew about it so shut up.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It was the most fun message high school message board. You never even knew about it so shut up.

😂 

you gonna cry for me? The shit you say to try and make everybody think alababble is some great fucking state for everything is just a joy to watch. Their sports. Their leadership. Their message boards. Everything is better than everybody (especially Georgia) and you never miss an opportunity to act like it’s the end all be all about life in general. 

The state is #1 with a bullet for thinking they’re something they’re not. I mean, I’m positive they have some great people (you’re a good guy, your wife was pleasant when we met) and some redeeming qualities, but there’s a reason why you’re 50 outta 50 in education and just above mississippi for percentage of people living below the poverty line. 

Context, my Brother. Context. 

(wink)

30 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

you gonna cry for me? The shit you say to try and make everybody think alababble is some great fucking state for everything is just a joy to watch. Their sports. Their leadership. Their message boards. Everything is better than everybody (especially Georgia) and you never miss an opportunity to act like it’s the end all be all about life in general. 

The state is #1 with a bullet for thinking they’re something they’re not. I mean, I’m positive they have some great people (you’re a good guy, your wife was pleasant when we met) and some redeeming qualities, but there’s a reason why you’re 50 outta 50 in education and just above mississippi for percentage of people living below the poverty line. 

Context, my Brother. Context. 

(wink)

Were 48th