Colquitt Recruiting Going Well

Rufus69

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I heard 1 went to pelham. I know that has to be for personal reasons nobody willingly moving over there.

Did not want to compete for the position. Also helicopter parent as it were. Guy spends thousands on private qb coaches but, you just can't buy genetics. Gets mad when the coaches on the Packers want the kid to do things different than the coaches he paid down in Jville. I guess if he played in Jville he could do what those coaches showed him. Turns out, he played in Moultrie and not Jville. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did not want to compete for the position. Also helicopter parent as it were. Guy spends thousands on private qb coaches but, you just can't buy genetics. Gets mad when the coaches on the Packers want the kid to do things different than the coaches he paid down in Jville. I guess if he played in Jville he could do what those coaches showed him. Turns out, he played in Moultrie and not Jville. 🤷‍♂️

You and I have talked about this a while back.  I actually wish Zane the best.  Personally I think he erred in his decision but I don't have a Hawg in the fight.  As long as he has dotted the "i" and crossed the "t"...I say hasta la vista 

Sheryl Crow once sang...if it makes you happy...it can't be that bad.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

You and I have talked about this a while back.  I actually wish Zane the best.  Personally I think he erred in his decision but I don't have a Hawg in the fight.  As long as he has dotted the "i" and crossed the "t"...I say hasta la vista 

Sheryl Crow once sang...if it makes you happy...it can't be that bad.

Rufus>>

I totally agree. I felt like he probably would have been the starter this year, short a bigger kid transferring in and winning the position. I would have preferred he stayed, but, I think dad just wasn't seeing eye to eye with the coaches. Pretty sure he knew more than the entire Packer coaching staff put together did. 

Like I said, you can't buy genetics. 5'11" or 6'0" and 155 lbs vs. say a kid 6'2" 200 lbs with similar talent, the bigger kid is probably starting. I think that dad knows that too but can't come to terms with it. 

I really do hate it. It is what it is though. Maybe he can put up some numbers over there for the Hornets and have a great senior season. I hope that for him. The reality is if a 6'2" 200 lb qb moves to Pelham next month, he'll be riding the pine over there too. 

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Multiple sources have said he cleaned out his locker. 

I also heard that somehow the Packers still won their first 7v7 match 25 to 15 today. 

I know they had one MAJOR rain delay yesterday afternoon.   Not sure how everything ended.

Rufus>>

On 6/9/2021 at 5:17 PM, Rufus69 said:

I think we may have a couple or so possible recruits if we can "massage" a few birth certificates.  Really shouldn't be a problem.  North Morven know people who know people.

As an aside...Ms. Violet is doing her part.  It's  a tough job..but somebody's gotta do it...LOL.

20210609_153841.jpg

Ms Violet is looking very pretty. Beach life is good life for her!

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Multiple sources have said he cleaned out his locker. 

I also heard that somehow the Packers still won their first 7v7 match 25 to 15 today. 

Saw some pretty good things out of the skill players. Coach played about 35 players in the 4 games so he was giving everyone a look. They went 2-2 for the day and were eliminated in the last game by the Tigers of Auburn, Al. (High School). The games were shortened from 20 min to 15 min due to a couple of long lengthy lightning breaks during the day. In that elimination game Colquitt was on the 3 yard line but couldn't get another play off as time expired. The 2 guys you would expect to make big plays did just that. Baby D and Carolina had a good day. Baby D went airborne on an overthrown ball in the end zone and made a spectacular 1 hand reception. If we can keep Lowndes off his doorstep he should have a big year. The rising 10 and 11 QB's didn't look too bad. These 7v7 reps will be good for them. We have many lined up this summer.

I believe when real football starts the offense will score a few points but I'm not sure they'll score enough to cover the woeful defensive coverage I saw yesterday. We were kind of tripping over our own nuts most of the day in coverage. If we had anyone in coverage over 5'9" I missed him and that includes LB's.

• Thanks 2

On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Columbiafan said:

I wasn't only one who badmouthed him bitch

Your just that desperate to whine about me because you hate the fact I don't respect you because of how ignorant you are 

On 6/10/2021 at 12:48 PM, Columbiafan said:

My name is Rufus and I'm only known for being a half stoned troll who can't contribute anything but useless gibberish and outdated references

Rufus>>

And some stupid signature like the one above 

Oh but "please take me seriously, pretty please"

tenor.gif.0006771a535ed8e6edaffb2a759849b5.gif

That's what I think of you too loser!

On 6/10/2021 at 1:11 PM, Columbiafan said:

Oh I'm so sad, trolls like you and lowndesloser96 don't like me

I may jump off a cliff to ease my pain 😂😂😂😂

In case your too stupid to comprehend it I'm being sarcastic as I don't give a shit what ignorant, jackasses with no knowledge like you or him think of me

He is being seen as the dunce of this board and if you want to appear to be on the same side of an argument as him you will destroy what credibility you ever had so go right ahead numbskull, I really don't give a damn

On 6/10/2021 at 1:13 PM, Columbiafan said:

Yes you do, finally some honesty out of you

Too bad I don't value what you say as you haven't added anything to any discussion

The irony of these posts is overwhelming.  You called him ignorant (Which isn't bad by the way. I can fix ignorant, I can't fix stupid.) while you use the wrong word in the same sentence.  I'm not going out on a limb when I say there is a pretty good chance Rufus has forgotten more about football than you've ever known.  He for sure has been to more games.  You claim he doesn't recognize your irony when you missed his by a mile or more.  Pretty sad.  Your obsession GA96 is unhealthy. Dang, you even have the Lowndes mascot as your avatar.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

The irony of these posts is overwhelming.  You called him ignorant (Which isn't bad by the way. I can fix ignorant, I can't fix stupid.) while you use the wrong word in the same sentence.  I'm not going out on a limb when I say there is a pretty good chance Rufus has forgotten more about football than you've ever known.  He for sure has been to more games.  You claim he doesn't recognize your irony when you missed his by a mile or more.  Pretty sad.  Your obsession GA96 is unhealthy. Dang, you even have the Lowndes mascot as your avatar.

Actually the only reason I did that was out of respect for MTP similar to what @imaGoodBoyNow did 

now who's the ignorant one, you think you have all the answers and think you know all the details but like everyone else on here you have no clue what your talking about 

just as usual this toxic board would rather have trolls than knowledge and that's why this board doesn't even run any form of national ranking because too much power is given to the trolls who contribute nothing and people assume if someone is old it means they are knowledgeable, age doesn't equate to expertise 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually the only reason I did that was out of respect for MTP similar to what @imaGoodBoyNow did

now who's the ignorant one, you think you have all the answers and think you know all the details but like everyone else on here you have no clue what your talking about

just as usual this toxic board would rather have trolls than knowledge and that's why this board doesn't even run any form of national ranking because too much power is given to the trolls who contribute nothing and people assume if someone is old it means they are knowledgeable, age doesn't equate to expertise 

Okay, I'll take the hit on the avatar and apologize.  You did it about the same time you started going off on GA96 so much and I missed it.  My bad.

Unlike you, I know I don't have all the answers and the older I get the more I am sure of that.  I also have learned a lot about people and what's important in life.  An anonymous football message board is not something to get as steamed up over as you appear to do.  But hey!  You do you and spend your time obsessing over having to be "right" on this board.  I'm sure it will win you some kind of award.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HurricaneNick ur no longer the asshole , Fred gets award 🥇 this week for making fun of a tribute to a fellow poster who passed away of Covid

My bad and I apologize.  I missed that was why he did it.  It was during the same time he started going off on GA96 so much so I mistakenly put the two together.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fred said:

WHY are you here? THIS is a FOOTBALL messagebode after all! Cobumbia Lake Shitty is a HAS BEEN! They cain't even hang with a Trinity team, what Colquitt beat 38-0 in our last encounter!🤣🤣 Go back to Cobumbus State!

On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Columbiafan said:

I wasn't only one who badmouthed him bitch 

Your just that desperate to whine about me because you hate the fact I don't respect you because of how ignorant you are 

If your pitiful lil team ever becomes semi relevant again! Colquitt will leave the light on for you! You pukes owe them a HOMEgame! I'll personally make room for you girls headstone, in the Packer cemetery!