MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yet trophied-up Carroll beat Duncanville 34-27 last year.

My entire post was intended to preemptively refute claims like this.

I assume that most people understand why the lily-white, suburban schools are not a good matchup for Mater Dei.

But I understand that you've been on tilt recently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Those things don't mean much to you when you are pumping your agenda of teams blowing.

It's clear that you don't read or understand anything.

I'm anything but a Duncanville apologist.

I'm just as vocal about this *not* being the national game of the year as I am about the silly "what about Westlake?" claims.

14 minutes ago, Champa said:

For some reason I'm feeling charitable...

SLC lost to Miami Northwestern the year after they won the MNC.

I say those Abilene/Plant and DeSoto/Miramer wins should count in favor of Texas though.

#11 MNW over #51 SLC counts as a loss. 7-10

#131 Abilene over #151 Plant barely counts. 8-10

No way that #48 DeSoto over #626 Miramar counts as a relevant win. #8-10

Just now, RedZone said:

....it was the score from last year and not a claim.

And I acknowledged, in that very post, that while certain schools had accomplished more that they weren't better match-ups for Mater Dei.

You are either woefully incompetent and aren't aware of this or are just purposefully throwing a hissy fit because you're tired of being thrashed in these threads.

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Check the California thread brother 😂 MD is without our top guys. Big official visit and camp weekend for the Monarchs. Both our starting corners are not competing. Two starting LB’s are not playing. The top running back in the state Raleek brown (@USC) and best receiver in the state CJ Williams (@ Notre dame) are also not competing. 

Los Al also has the best quarterback in the ‘23 class. He’s rated #2 but has the same “rating” as #1. 
https://247sports.com/player/malachi-nelson-46086657/ 

Is this Mater Dei’s attempt at sandbagging?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And I acknowledged, in that very post, that while certain schools had accomplished more that they weren't better match-ups for Mater Dei.

I don't think anyone knows what the hell you are taking about especially lately. You are all over the map with everything.

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Buford doesn't have the resources or capabilities to go to TX? You jokin right? 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not joking at all. Buford could never afford to travel by plane to TX with their entire varsity roster, band, cheerleaders, flag girls, etc. Milton was only able to travel to CA because they only brought their best 50 players and none of the other fluff. 

Thank you for that, this solidified my opinion of merit that you are indeed an idiot clown of the highest order. 

Buford goes to Ireland, but you managed to show yourself magnificently in a way that only you could. 

bgw

bgw

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Champa said:

Early hot take:

All I know is the Duncanville's defense can not be on the field 90 percent of them time.

Too many three and outs on offense and this game will get ugly by the 4th.

I know this is irrelevant for this game but they were able to sustain drives constantly against IMG. 

If it weren’t for so many of their bone-headed turnovers, they would of at least had a chance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Trinity League goes to Texas!

Now DV peeps will know what its like to play in our league (if only for one game).

Great situation for Servite.  They just have to keep it closer than DV to be ranked ahead of them.  Even @TheMaximumHornetStingcant dispute that.  LOL

trinity league 12.jpg

Would be great for the TL if Troy took the show OOS and got a W. This would be the year.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Trinity League goes to Texas!

Now DV peeps will know what its like to play in our league (if only for one game).

Great situation for Servite.  They just have to keep it closer than DV to be ranked ahead of them.  Even @TheMaximumHornetStingcant dispute that.  LOL

trinity league 12.jpg

I can and will... 

DV won't know what it's like to be in the TL... they'll know what it's like to play MD... and to some extent SJB.... 

The rest of the TL is not up to that level.... 

And I stand by what I said...

• Like 1