Utah on the Rise

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

...."I've partied in Buckhead...."

Dear Mr. GSB

We do not condone members referring to frequenting the Gold Club, especially hours after attending mass.

Please be considerate of other members who may have young children in the room.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No, they are central but they are more often than not aligned with the south Georgia schools. Just as it is now with Valdosta in the same region with NSWR, Houston County and Lee County. 

The only reason Northside and Houston are in that Region is because theres no other 6A school in middle GA. 

But they are not nor will they ever be South GA.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The Trinity League is like 2 hot chicks and a bunch of tubbys. The ugly girls don't look any better standing next to the hot chicks. 

Hell Region 1-6A in Georgia would of went 4-2 vs the Trinity League. 

No one is afraid of OLu, Servite, Serra and SM. Those are called guaranteed wins against quality opponents  

xDxD

16 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It's the " Forgotton States" thread.   Kinda like the articles DJ would have Adam do, on the old board.  There's been one or two quality posts buried within the 5 pages

It was in sarcasm. Thread about Utah and every swinging dick from California to Jersey comments on everything but Utah. That right there tells you all about Utah's relevance, it's not.

15 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Drop NJ,AZ and UT. 

I got mad respect for UT but East,Lone Peak Bingham and Alta are usually the teams that run UT aren't they? 

Now im not a betting man. But if I where I wouldnt bank on UT being a power 5 team. Top 10 yes. But 5 no... 

NJ runs 3 teams deep at best... 

Arizona is the same 3 in and out. 

Chandler 

MP 

Saguaro and maybe Hamilton. 

Speaking of which 

@aZjimbo What happened to Hamilton?

Nj runs 3 teams at best? Bosco, PC, BC, SJR, SPP and DP to a degree.

Hamilton went through that hazing issue and Steve belles the head coach has been released. For a long time Chandler could not beat Hamilton and then finally did to win its state title. Since then MP and Chandler have been the 2 top dogs in the big schools division.

While Hamilton has not been as dominant in football they have awesome baseball and softball teams (best in state, ranked nationally).

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They lost to BG, IMG and East. Gimme a break. Very few states would ever schedule IMG and BG in the same season. GA definitely wouldn't. 

Besides the trolling, Sammy brings up a good point. The state of Calif is going to play IMG, STA, BG, BC, CC (Georgia), Mountain Pointe, and St.Johns. We will see how legit they are.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You mean Metro ATL isn't like Tifton, Griffin, Woodbine or Thomasville? ;)

Shame on me. As far as I was concerned, FSU was IN SoGa!

They still have a bit of a presence here, but they don't seem to be as heavily recruiting here as they once did imo.