This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

8 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The issue is you have been caught now being a key player in 2 HSFB Scams….

One you claimed had “The Best HSFB Schedule Ever” and the school didn’t even exist….

The Second one you Claimed the School had “26 D1 players” and a “National team”…, Only to find out you scheduled them for 2 games in 3 days and Lied Directly to ESPN about this….

Just think about that, you purposely lied to the Biggest National Broadcaster of HSFB games so you and the Con Artist Coaching Staff at BS can sit around and Stroke each other’s EGO’s…. 🤣🤣🤣

I'll always take risks when I have absolutely nothing to lose. 

Let's concentrate on the positives from this weekend like BC at Hoban, MD at DV, SFA at STA, GC at SJR, DBP at SJC and Chambers at HS. And this week's positives: MC at BG, Cath LA at GC and IMG at LaSalle. 

I'm the best and that'll never change! 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Thanks to me forwarding the contact info to GSB. That may be when he started his relationship with them. If this was some gotcha moment then it’s a * sad trombone *

I forwarded the liaisons contact info to GSB because he has been the most active and influential resource for scheduling HSFB games the last few years.

But here’s the thing. I don’t give a shit if you try and lump me in B Sycamore. It has no meaning. It’s internet troll shit. Keep being emotionally invested why I just laugh at you clowns 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

But here’s the thing. I don’t give a shit if you try and lump me in B Sycamore. It has no meaning. It’s internet troll shit. Keep being emotionally invested why I just laugh at you clowns 

We know that you don't care since you're on Twitter defending shyster Joe Maimone and this scam program.

You're utterly shameless.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll always take risks when I have absolutely nothing to lose. 

Let's concentrate on the positives from this weekend like BC at Hoban, MD at DV, SFA at STA, GC at SJR, DBP at SJC and Chambers at HS. And this week's positives: MC at BG, Cath LA at GC and IMG at LaSalle. 

I'm the best and that'll never change! 

"I'm the best and that'll never change!"...lol....did you ever see Saturday Night Live when Al Franken did his Stewart Little act??...you need to check it our Stewart...🤡

• Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..