This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'll let let any of my 150+ clients be lied about and maligned by uneducated, vile haters. 

What’s funny is, The Press Release you Posted from FLO Sports says you have “300” Clients, You yourself Posted numerous times you have “250+” clients, Now you are saying you only have “150+” Clients…..🤣

I guess you have either been Lying on YOUR Press Release and Lying on this Board…. OR, 150 or so of “Your Clients” have Dropped you already after you Embarassed ESPN on National TV Today….. 🤣🤣

Lets go with that one…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

What’s funny is, The Press Release you Posted from FLO Sports says you have “300” Clients, You yourself Posted numerous times you have “250+” clients, Now you are saying you only have “150+” Clients…..🤣

I guess you have either been Lying on YOUR Press Release and Lying on this Board…. OR, 150 or so of “Your Clients” have Dropped you already after you Embarassed ESPN on National TV Today….. 🤣🤣

Lets go with that one…. 🤣🤣🤣

150 teams

Each team has a HC and AD registered with us. 

150x2=300 contacts/clients. 

Next. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Hoban clobbered a club team from OH named Reigning Sports Thunder last season. The final score was 49-0. Other than that game not airing on ESPN, the situations mirror each other.  

No, they don’t. I live in Columbus. Reigning Thunder is a dramatically different scenario.

• Thanks 1

To recap, GSB pimped for USAA both during their scam and after the fraudulent scam was revealed.  He still pimps for them, ignoring the fraud.

He also pimps for GS f/k/a COF, another fraudulent scam, and has pimped for them during and after the scam was revealed.

In both cases. GSB was an active part of the scam.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It sure is as I'm winning on Twitter and on here. #mentor

I feel like you’re trying to put on a brave front.

It’s okay to be vulnerable in times like this.

Everything with this school as far as legitimacy is now being questioned and maybe that has made you unnerved about the possibility of your own credibility being questioned.

That is okay and I know you don’t want Bishop Sycamore to be plastered with negativity and shunned but something seriously wrong has happened.

All of this sounds so unethical.

I want you to stop right now, and ask yourself these questions, 

“Who am I doing this for?” 

“What is my purpose in this business?”

“Am I leading a life that I would want my friends and family to follow?”

Just take a moment to gather yourself 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

I feel like you’re trying to put on a brave front.

It’s okay to be vulnerable in times like this.

Everything with this school as far as legitimacy is now being questioned and maybe that has made you unnerved about the possibility of your own credibility being questioned.

That is okay and I know you don’t want Bishop Sycamore to be plastered with negativity and shunned but something seriously wrong has happened.

All of this sounds so unethical.

I want you to stop right now, and ask yourself these questions, 

“Who am I doing this for?” 

“What is my purpose in this business?”

“Am I leading a life that I would want my friends and family to follow?”

Just take a moment to gather yourself 

LOL I'm in the right!!! I absolutely love fighting for the causes I believe in. LFG!! 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Please educate me. How are they different from BS? 

Reigning Thunder is very candid about their operations and what they are. It's a club team that demonstrably does not try to pass itself off as a "school" (unlike BS), let alone try to build a hype machine around the team & their players (unlike BS) and they by no means try to pitch themselves as a tarmac for supposed D1 talent to lift off of once they get more exposure or get their academic ducks in a row (unlike BS.)

RT is based off the model that the longstanding Columbus Crusaders club on the northside has been doing for decades. The primary difference, too, in the football operations side between RT and BS is that RT's season is dependent on being schedule-fill for the Catholic schools in Columbus and whatever rural small school has an opening for some unusual week of the season (e.g. week 8, week 9) where there's pretty much no one else available to play. Contrast that with Bishop Sycamore and their "national schedule." RT isn't interested in being "in the lights" nor trying to build a reputation for being something bigger than an easy home game, unlike BS. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Dock said:

Reigning Thunder is very candid about their operations and what they are. It's a club team that demonstrably does not try to pass itself off as a "school" (unlike BS), let alone try to build a hype machine around the team & their players (unlike BS) and they by no means try to pitch themselves as a tarmac for supposed D1 talent to lift off of once they get more exposure or get their academic ducks in a row (unlike BS.)

RT is based off the model that the longstanding Columbus Crusaders club on the northside has been doing for decades. The primary difference, too, in the football operations side between RT and BS is that RT's season is dependent on being schedule-fill for the Catholic schools in Columbus and whatever rural small school has an opening for some unusual week of the season (e.g. week 8, week 9) where there's pretty much no one else available to play. Contrast that with Bishop Sycamore and their "national schedule." RT isn't interested in being "in the lights" nor trying to build a reputation for being something bigger than an easy home game, unlike BS. 

Do RT players take classes like the BS players do? 

How many of RT players go on to attend college? 

FYI....BS was a schedule fill for both Hoban and St Ed this season. 

It sounds to me like BS is a way better oppty than RT. Am I wrong? 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More blatant lies by GSB.  Still hard pimping for the scammers.  Sad, just sad.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Was there actually a Bishop Sycamore in Catholic history?  I’m curious about the name of this “school “.  

There’s no Bishop Sycamore in ANY religion.  When the BS scam first started, when they changed their name from COF, GSB and BS tried to claim their church had an actual Bishop by that name, but that church denied it, and even better, denied they had anything to do with COF or BS.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

RT has players that are in school, or in some cases a day program. RT isn't a school, which is what BS claims to be. 

Your original comment was RT and BS are similar. Why are you trying to argue that they're different, now? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Dock said:

RT has players that are in school, or in some cases a day program. RT isn't a school, which is what BS claims to be. 

Your original comment was RT and BS are similar. Why are you trying to argue that they're different, now? 

Because he’s a fucking moron with mental deficiencies.

• Haha 1

Just now, eaglesinsider said:

Didn't another coach claim in another place, that you yourself posted on the OH board, that they took their name from Zacchaeus who climbed up the sycamore tree (who was never a Bishop... but I digress). They can't even get their origin story straight.

Have no idea. I only read my own posts. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..