This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

48 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

However... They won't be playing on ESPN or become a national name because GSB pimped them on Prepgridiron.com. 

Or have kids coming in from all over including overseas being misled by bullshit. These kids and parents gave them money the shit wasn't free. That doesn't happen unless they were pimped nationally on twitter or wherever. 

Rogue homeschool teams or "pop up prep" programs don't masquerade as high school teams either.  Sure there's some shadiness to the homeschool stuff going on but it's mostly local kids who can't go to their high school for whatever reasons and then there is the "homeschoolers are peoples too" USA Academy bullshit that GSB pimped.  Point being is when a high school team schedules a homeschool team (from the ones who's state association allows it which are very few) they know what they are getting, an easy win.

Using Ohio teams as a measure is disingenuous as the OHSAA has a flaw in their by laws which allows their members to play the Cleveland Browns if they wish. Something I am sure that will be corrected this off season so you won't see St Ed's or Iggy's or whomever from Ohio playing homebrew non associated teams anymore. IMO

• Like 6

On 10/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I’m curious to understand why Bishop Sycamore took the fall when St Ed’s is playing home school teams and rogue Canadian teams. Why aren’t any of these teams being ostracized the same way? Home school team? Lol. That means some E-learners just create a pickup team and start playing football. But yeah B Sycamore is the one and only 

#Hypocrites 

If you still can't see it then you'll just have to wait for the FBI press conference.  Maybe that will finally clear things up for you, fucking idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The point wasn’t that BS wasn’t shady. The point is there are currently rogue renegade schools still playing normal teams like St Ed’s and Elder who are skating by unscathed when they have not been vetted as credible education-first schools.

A team being in Canada or being populated by home school kids doesn't make it rogue.

You're a clown.

It's amazing how after all this time your dumb ass is still unable to fully grasp these concepts.

• Haha 5

On 10/12/2021 at 5:04 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What????? Little wordy for an obscure blog. Although your buddy Mickey sure seems to miss it. 

Why don’t you post what’s on your mind without burning up all the bandwidth and wasting my time. 

How bout dem apples Chunky?

bgw

Another warm piss bath from the gsb sackhanger.

• Haha 4

On 10/12/2021 at 1:42 PM, Testadura said:
"I never saw the Italian bigoted posts that you reference. Had I been alerted to them at the time I could have potentially solved them at that time. Instead it's something you try to use now as a needle after the fact. I'm not without mistakes. I don't read every single post on here either..."

You responded to these posts with a like or other positive response.  What do you mean you never saw them?  You never read them?

You, Reggid, Aztec, Cossack, Buford, Old T, and another non-racist all got a kick out of the bigotry.  Now we're hearing lectures??

IMA & Sammy owe apologies?  RobsterCraws should write a jingle showing how easy it is, in his view, to be non-racist with his bigotry in plain view.  I feel like a Jew on trial in NAZI Germany must have felt--the rules of logic, evidence, and hypocrisy all have been suspended.

Yes, we all must achieve the state of Grace some here are in.  lol

Amico, io vivo en Italia. I love the Italian people. They are the best people on earth. Kind, friendly, caring. I could go on forever. I've been all over the world and nothing beats Italy. The "Italians" in New Jersey, however, give them a terrible reputation.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Amico, io vivo en Italia. I love the Italian people. They are the best people on earth. Kind, friendly, caring. I could go on forever. I've been all over the world and nothing beats Italy. The "Italians" in New Jersey, however, give them a terrible reputation.

Thank you for that factual, well thought out, and rigorously researched post!

@imaGoodBoyNow   @Testadura

bgw

• Haha 1