This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nfl/possibly-fake-high-school-bishop-sycamore-duped-espn-into-airing-football-game/news-story/87a9e1d5d77ef905af377b56670e6c98

‘Possibly fake’ high school Bishop Sycamore ‘duped ESPN’ into airing football game

The school’s website has an empty ‘About Us’ page and looks more like a basic blog than anything you would expect from one of the top schools for teenage football talent. No posts have been made on the site since May.

It’s also unclear why the school is called Bishop Sycamore when there has never been a Bishop named Sycamore, per The Ringer’s Kevin Clark.

During the broadcast of the school’s - ‘school’? - loss to IMG, the ESPN commentators were scathing, questioning whether there were really top-level college football prospects on the roster, as Bishop Sycamore had claimed.

“Bishop Sycamore told us they had a number of Division I prospects on their roster,” commentator Anish Shroff said on the broadcast.

“To be frank, a lot of that we could not verify. They did not show up in our database, they did not show up in the databases of other recruiting services.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

This guy is fired up. He's gonna get to the bottom of this

So the only reason Rashid wouldn't have put this game on T.V. is that Bishop Sycamore played a couple of days before.

All the fake D1 claims and etc. just don't move the needle for Paragon or ESPN at all? xD

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So the only reason Rashid wouldn't have put this game on T.V. is that Bishop Sycamore played a couple of days before.

All the fake D1 claims and etc. just don't move the needle for Paragon or ESPN at all? xD

Hawg...you know how people talk...especially down our way...but North Morven is gossiping this morning about a former Colquitt coach (no name) calling Bishop Sycamore about any openings they might have in their HC department.

Personally, I think this is all ruse...but then...it's not beyond the realm of believability.

All I'll say is...Congrats Bishop Sycamore on one helluva SCAM !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hawg...you know how people talk...especially down our way...but North Morven is gossiping this morning about a former Colquitt coach (no name) calling Bishop Sycamore about any openings they might have in their HC department.

Personally, I think this is all ruse...but then...it's not beyond the realm of believability.

All I'll say is...Congrats Bishop Sycamore on one helluva SCAM !!!!!

Rufus>>

Rush Propst taking homeschooling to the next level! 

So we begin the Rush Propst Era at Bishop Sycamore.

#homeschoolersarepeopletoo

• Haha 1

I hope everyone understands that IMG will do this to 99.95% of all high school teams. They aren't really a HS team.

I know BshpSyc is a wannabee IMG/SFA type, but they are simply too new, not funded well enough, and need their infrastructure to grow. 

In all seriousness, which HS teams in the entire country would even be competitive with IMG? Probably less than 5.

My list:

MD

SBJ

STA

SFA when they clean out the talent in the Baltimore/DC/N. Va area.

Maybe the Texas large school champ if humming

Maybe Miami Central if their defense is in end of season form. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I hope everyone understands that IMG will do this to 99.95% of all high school teams. They aren't really a HS team.

I know BshpSyc is a wannabee IMG/SFA type, but they are simply too new, not funded well enough, and need their infrastructure to grow. 

In all seriousness, which HS teams in the entire country would even be competitive with IMG? Probably less than 5.

My list:

MD

SBJ

STA

Lowndes would stomp a mudhole in IMG.

A MUDHOLE !!!!!!

Rufus>>

12 minutes ago, 181pl said:

My list:

MD

SBJ

STA

Even though I agree, that's beside the point here. Or maybe it's not... 

Not many real teams will play IMG so they're resigned to playing fake teams now.

• Haha 6

The hilarious thing is that even as his lies are collapsing all around him, GSB keeps doubling down — he’s still claiming that BS has two completely different teams that played Friday and Sunday, when we all saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears that they were the same players.

Even now. GSB is absolutely shameless.

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, 181pl said:

My list:

MD

SBJ

STA

You're completely missing the point.

But what's new?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, reggid said:

The hilarious thing is that even as his lies are collapsing all around him, GSB keeps doubling down — he’s still claiming that BS has two completely different teams that played Friday and Sunday, when we all saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears that they were the same players.

Even now. GSB is absolutely shameless.

And he keeps calling other people liars.

Or claiming that what we're saying are lies.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And he keeps calling other people liars.

Or claiming that what we're saying are lies.

he has no clue how much damage he has done to his brand name. no clue about diplomacy in these situations and how to protect your brand image.

Imagine going to a forum or over 70k folks to advertise your brand and give up your identity on an anonymous forum then proceed to antagonize and piss off the very people you are trying to sell your services too.. it's amazing. I don't remember that one from advertising 101 and how to win friends and influence people. lmao.

now those folks are hunting him down on twitter and blasting him.. Bizarro Joe thinks it all good pub though  🤡

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..