This BS craziness is a growing story

OldTerrapin

4 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

So the coach named the school after a role that is reserved for senior members of the Christian clergy? Is that the role he sees himself in?  Are there any religious studies or requirements for the students?

I only schedule their games. I wasn't involved in the naming of their school. Sorry. 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I only schedule their games. I wasn't involved in the naming of their school. Sorry. 

More lies by GSB.  He has claimed BS as a close business partner.  He has been involved with them since before the BS scam began, when they were still COF.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Was there actually a Bishop Sycamore in Catholic history?  I’m curious about the name of this “school “.  

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

21 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

So the coach named the school after a role that is reserved for senior members of the Christian clergy? Is that the role he sees himself in?  Are there any religious studies or requirements for the students?

16 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And as Someone who went to Private School and who’s responsible for a company “With Revenues of 1 Million Dollars”, You should be smart enough to know whether their is a actual “Bishop Sycamore” or not….

The part that makes you look so shady is you accepted the Coaches comment that he was the actual “Bishop”…. 🤣🤣

You should have seen this S**t show from a Mile away and turned the other way…. Unless of course you were in on it…. Which is how it looks today as everything has blown up in your face…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, THEOC89 said:

And as Someone who went to Private School and who’s responsible for a company “With Revenues of 1 Million Dollars”, You should be smart enough to know whether their is a actual “Bishop Sycamore” or not….

The part that makes you look so shady is you accepted the Coaches comment that he was the actual “Bishop”…. 🤣🤣

You should have seen this S**t show from a Mile away and turned the other way…. Unless of course you were in on it…. Which is how it looks today as everything has blown up in your face…. 🤣🤣🤣

I only schedule games. When I was in Vegas, you think I asked the BG staff if there was really a Bishop Gorman? You guys are too much. 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I only schedule games. When I was in Vegas, you think I asked the BG staff if there was really a Bishop Gorman? You guys are too much. 

On April 24, 1931, Thomas Killy Gorman was appointed the first Bishop of Reno[2] by Pope Pius XI. He received his episcopal consecration on the following July 22 from Archbishop John Cantwell, with Bishops John Mitty and Robert Armstrong serving as co-consecrators.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL is a proud corporate partner of BS. Watch them vs Hoban on 8/19 on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel. You’ll be glad you did! 

What is a corporate partnership? ... Our corporate partnership definition: A mutually beneficial relationship formed between a nonprofit or charitable organization and for-profit businesses whose purpose is to pursue a common goal based on the shared values of participating organizations.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The issue is you have been caught now being a key player in 2 HSFB Scams….

One you claimed had “The Best HSFB Schedule Ever” and the school didn’t even exist….

The Second one you Claimed the School had “26 D1 players” and a “National team”…, Only to find out you scheduled them for 2 games in 3 days and Lied Directly to ESPN about this….

Just think about that, you purposely lied to the Biggest National Broadcaster of HSFB games so you and the Con Artist Coaching Staff at BS can sit around and Stroke each other’s EGO’s…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

PGL is a proud corporate partner of BS. Watch them vs Hoban on 8/19 on the PGL/Flo HSFB Channel. You’ll be glad you did! 

What is a corporate partnership? ... Our corporate partnership definition: A mutually beneficial relationship formed between a nonprofit or charitable organization and for-profit businesses whose purpose is to pursue a common goal based on the shared values of participating organizations.

Exactly!!!…. Corporate Partner = In on the Scam….🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!..,, Watch how fast the Paragon Dude Throws @GardenStateBaller under the Bus as GSB knew All Along that BS was playing 2 Games in 3 Days…. This site has pages of posts on this with his responses…. 🤣

Thinking you he Dupe ESPN and get away with it was even Dumber then that Charade He Put on With DD and the Fake USA Academy….. 🤣🤣

He will lose Both Clients and Credibility on this…. He is 0 for 2 in Creating Fake Schools with Fake National Schedules that they have no business of playing…. 🤣🤣🤣

LMAO at playing 2 games in 3 days

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Did ‘ya ever wonder why Bishop Sycamore doesn’t have the same resources or profile as the other schools in Columbus named for actual Bishops? 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Screenshot_20210829-235106.thumb.png.5e10eafa788a67b9496a8dfd2d3c79ac.png

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952a3183d0ed31214a68

Dude can’t keep his Lies Straight…. Just making stuff up to fit his agenda like How He and The BS Coaches lied directly to ESPN so they could all get paid….

The Funniest part of this is his Buddy @rashid@paragon is taking all the Heat in the Articles for setting up this game….

@GardenStateBaller not only lied to ESPN but he also made @rashid@paragon look like a complete Bozo to ESPN for not Vetting this fake team and their fake D1 offers and bringing them the game…. 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3381039/surprise-wild-story-of-a-potentially-fake-high-school-lying-about-its-football-team-in-order-to-play-a-showcase-game-on-espn

Surprise! Wild Story Of A Potentially Fake Ohio High School Lying About Its Football Team In Order To Play A Showcase Game On ESPN

Sure, getting exposure for your potentially fake school makes sense, I guess. Maybe someone wants to enroll there realizing they can play on ESPN and don't have to go to classes (allegedly). But how does ESPN or Paragon Marketing not do 25 seconds of research here? 

Uhh ya think? Think it's pretty safe to say that Bishop Sycamore won't be on TV any time soon. Again, it's 2021. It's pretty tough to get away with lying about things that are easy to find. Hell, you can find recruiting rankings for nearly 2 decades in 15 seconds. Pretty easy to figure out who is on what roster and everything. 

• Haha 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Still the best..