Packass v LowMeds Week

imaGoodBoyNow

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The rule is that the coach has to complain to the refs for it to take effect. Its pathetic if you think about it. Its a part of hsfb.  You can't run and cry at the next level about tje band. I respect cedar grove players for not complaining and proving its on the packass coaches for not being able to handle the band. Will you be in attendance ? Id love to see your face while those piglets get smacked up.

8ACE5788-B84F-4B44-8415-1CB0F729D763.gif

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

The rule is that the coach has to complain to the refs for it to take effect. Its pathetic if you think about it. Its a part of hsfb.  You can't run and cry at the next level about tje band. I respect cedar grove players for not complaining and proving its on the packass coaches for not being able to handle the band. Will you be in attendance ? Id love to see your face while those piglets get smacked up.

No...you are wrong again.

The rule according to the "white book" is....Bands are not to play during live-ball situations.

Rufus>>

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

No...you are wrong again.

The rule according to the "white book" is....Bands are not to play during live-ball situations.

Rufus>>

a) If, during a football game, a team claims interference with communications due to band noise, the Referee shall give a warning to one or both head coaches and the bands must cease playing.
 (b) If there is a second offense by the same school's band, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty will be imposed against that school's team.
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ga96 said:
a) If, during a football game, a team claims interference with communications due to band noise, the Referee shall give a warning to one or both head coaches and the bands must cease playing.
 (b) If there is a second offense by the same school's band, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty will be imposed against that school's team.

Why didn't you quote the ENTIRE rule. You skipped the primary part of the rule and only posted the subsections. 

Bands are not to play during live ball situations. Period. I mean, they actually really did place a period at the end of the rule.

The refs can call a penalty on it without a coach complaining if they want, the subsections you posted are only if the refs haven't realized there is possible interference. You're the standard Lowndes cheater always pointing fingers at someone else. 

If I was any opposing coach, I'd go ahead and alert the refs to start the game. You guys love breaking the rules over there. 

3. Bands are not to play during live-ball situations.
NOTE: This includes the situation in which there is no timeout and the teams are in a huddle.
(a) If, during a football game, a team claims interference with communications due to band noise, the Referee
shall give a warning to one or both head coaches and the bands must cease playing.
(b) If there is a second offense by the same school's band, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty will be imposed
against that school's team.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

It worked against Marietta!

3F0EA41D-3CDC-42E8-B9AF-29B166FCD2DA.jpeg

17 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sweetlarry wats chances GA96 meets up with Hawg and take a friendly photo 

I’ve met a few guys here and over a few dozen from the vent. I don’t hide. I usually seek people out to shake hands and have a laugh and/or drink. 

I had three lowends fans stop by my little tailgate before the state title game to shake hands and have a drink and a little camaraderie. I’m easy to find. 

The sad thing for me is I won’t have the energy to go to South Georgia if marietta travels in the first round because we have to be in Knoxville for the Tennessee/Georgia game the next day and I’m pretty sure it’ll be an early one. 

If it’s night we may try to swing it, depending on how the old boy feels. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’ve met a few guys here and over a few dozen from the vent. I don’t hide. I usually seek people out to shake hands and have a laugh and/or drink. 

I had three lowends fans stop by my little tailgate before the state title game to shake hands and have a drink and a little camaraderie. I’m easy to find. 

The sad thing for me is I won’t have the energy to go to South Georgia if marietta travels in the first round because we have to be in Knoxville for the Tennessee/Georgia game the next day and I’m pretty sure it’ll be an early one. 

If it’s night we may try to swing it, depending on how the old boy feels. 

I'm not sure Tennessee will get another night game this year after the way they acted at the last one. 

If you guys are coming to Moultrie I can meet you in Middle Ga and get you back after the game to save you some driving fatigue if that helps. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Wrong. The QB has the power to stop it. He can simply tell the ref he can't hear himself. The rule in Georgia allows for no band play during live ball situations. This includes the situation in which there is no timeout and the teams are in a huddle.

Damn I'm late.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Wrong. The QB has the power to stop it. He can simply tell the ref he can't hear himself. The rule in Georgia allows for no band play during live ball situations. This includes the situation in which there is no timeout and the teams are in a huddle.

Damn I'm late.

You're wasting your time.  He's supposedly a Lowndes guy.

I can say that cause I already wasted mine.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Damn I'm late.

I said they have to complain to the refs first. How is that wrong ?

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is going to be a great game. 

Colquitt's defense is hot and cold. Lowndes starts games very slow. I look for a game in the mid 30's for both teams.  My score is 38-34. Flip a coin for the winner.  Does home field matter I would go with Lowndes but if it close late take Colquitt.    

Does home field Matter?? Bruhhhh THE BAND BROOO

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I said they have to complain to the refs first. How is that wrong ?

Because you tried to lie and say it isn't against the rules unless someone complains. 

Then you copied and pasted the subsections and not the rule. Because that's the way Lowndes folk is. Everyone is cheating but them. Then when they get called out for actually cheating, they try to copy and past subsections of the rules and say they aren't cheating.

"The band is part of the game."  🤡

The rule says they can't play during live ball situations... Period. 

Why do they do it then? 

xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Keys to the game IMO:

For Colquitt: They have to contain Superman and Flash! Superman (Jacurri Brown) has/will sting the Packers his 4 years at Lowndes but in 2 (and hopefully 3) of those 4 years when the Packers somewhat contained him from tucking and running they'll beat him. He doesn't seem to be quite as prolific under the new coach as he was McPherson but still wears the cape. The other superhero Flash (Chase Belcher) is a prolific HS athlete. He's allusive, abusive, and fast. Quite a load to bring down at 6'1" 210 lbs. He can beat you out of the backfield or receiver position running and catching. Along with Superman, Flash has carried Lowndes. The inexperienced and thin Packer defense will have their hands full all night. They won't be able to stop Lowndes but if they can bleed slow I think the Packer offense can cover for them. And of course, we've got to cut down on penalties/mistakes on the field and sideline. This is the 9th game or 10th if you count the scrimmage. The players by now need to know how to lineup and remain still till the ball is snapped and coaches need to get the correct personnel on the field in a timely manner and 11 is still the proper amount. Getting the play in on time will also help avoid costly penalties and wasted timeouts. Colquitt needs to continue getting some big plays from their special teams in blocking kicks/punts. It's an area Colquitt has always excelled and this game could be won or lost by 1 such play or turnover. These teams are very evenly matched and just 1 big block or recovery might negate the Viking home field advantage.

For Lowndes: They'll have to contain Fann, Carr, Thomas, Carolina, and Pace. Fann and Carr lead the region in passing and receiving. Only sophomores they've matured since the early season and have weaponized the Packers air attack. With Soph TE Thomas and Sr Carolina joining Carr catching balls the Packers could have the best receiving corp in the state. Quite an accomplishment considering they lost their most talented receiver. Adding another weapon to the receiving corp is Charlie Pace coming out of the backfield. He has great hands and moves. Not the fastest or biggest back he's very elusive and quick. Also, an underclassmen Pace leads the region in rushing and you'll hear the Pack faithful quite often yelling "give it to Charlie". Talent wise Lowndes, as poor as they've played defense, probably has the better defense and Colquitt though terribly handicapped with mistakes has the most talented offense.

Bottom Line: Packers get that big defensive or special teams play and win this game 33-31 and the Viking band director still doesn't get flagged for being a jerk.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Keys to the game IMO:

For Colquitt: They have to contain Superman and Flash! Superman (Jacurri Brown) has/will sting the Packers his 4 years at Lowndes but in 2 (and hopefully 3) of those 4 years when the Packers somewhat contained him from tucking and running they'll beat him. He doesn't seem to be quite as prolific under the new coach as he was McPherson but still wears the cape. The other superhero Flash (Chase Belcher) is a prolific HS athlete. He's allusive, abusive, and fast. Quite a load to bring down at 6'1" 210 lbs. He can beat you out of the backfield or receiver position running and catching. Along with Superman, Flash has carried Lowndes. The inexperienced and thin Packer defense will have their hands full all night. They won't be able to stop Lowndes but if they can bleed slow I think the Packer offense can cover for them. And of course, we've got to cut down on penalties/mistakes on the field and sideline. This is the 9th game or 10th if you count the scrimmage. The players by now need to know how to lineup and remain still till the ball is snapped and coaches need to get the correct personnel on the field in a timely manner and 11 is still the proper amount. Getting the play in on time will also help avoid costly penalties and wasted timeouts. Colquitt needs to continue getting some big plays from their special teams in blocking kicks/punts. It's an area Colquitt has always excelled and this game could be won or lost by 1 such play or turnover. These teams are very evenly matched and just 1 big block or recovery might negate the Viking home field advantage.

For Lowndes: They'll have to contain Fann, Carr, Thomas, Carolina, and Pace. Fann and Carr lead the region in passing and receiving. Only sophomores they've matured since the early season and have weaponized the Packers air attack. With Soph TE Thomas and Sr Carolina joining Carr catching balls the Packers could have the best receiving corp in the state. Quite an accomplishment considering they lost their most talented receiver. Adding another weapon to the receiving corp is Charlie Pace coming out of the backfield. He has great hands and moves. Not the fastest or biggest back he's very elusive and quick. Also, an underclassmen Pace leads the region in rushing and you'll hear the Pack faithful quite often yelling "give it to Charlie". Talent wise Lowndes, as poor as they've played defense, probably has the better defense and Colquitt though terribly handicapped with mistakes has the most talented offense.

Bottom Line: Packers get that big defensive or special teams play and win this game 33-31 and the Viking band director still doesn't get flagged for being a jerk.

Friday can't get here soon enough.

• Like 1