It was all about The Stache

The Stache

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

The one rumor I believe is that the stud Sophomore QB who transferred out of CC will be coming back next year.

The other’s Eh I don’t know about.Rollie is retiring and Logan has already told CC he isn’t coming back supposedly to take over at MD.JT will transfer to IMG and Cathedral QB Bryce young going to MD.Im not really buying it but some guy claims it’s true

Yeah...that would all be nutz...buts sounds more like a January problem...I’m just going to enjoy the next 6 weeks

39 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

It's fitting that Sponge Bob will see his career end at the hands of his despised "private School"

Is it fitting also that he managed to take down three TL teams along the way?   Good thing for the lil TL teams,  their “big brother” will make MV pay for that.😜

48 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The best thing about the Stache is MJD33 had been put on a post count.  

Without the ability to claim BC would win the Trinity league he's flat out of material 

hope we send OLU back there next year 😂

Hey BC is about as good as Poly...that has to be worth something right?

On 11/18/2017 at 9:13 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

The best thing about the Stache is MJD33 had been put on a post count.  

Without the ability to claim BC would win the Trinity league he's flat out of material 

hope we send OLU back there next year 😂

Lol ... sure Sammy. Happy thanksgiving. 

The last time BC would of definitely won trinity league is 2012. Prob pretty easily too. Trinity league stunk in 12. 

Would of been top contender in 14 and 15 as well. 

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

“You’re not a great team until you practice on thanksgiving” - Rollo

84541383-F748-4837-AAF0-9BDDAE603D7B.jpeg

Rush has a similar saying, except some if not most years the Pack is travelling. Our boys are probably still on the road or just arriving at their hotel about this point in the day. I'm sure they'll settle in to their rooms quickly and then reload the buses and head to their practice spot where they will most likely just walk through rather than a hard practice. Probably not unlike the MD boys above, in shells and shorts. 

It's a good season when you are practicing on Thanksgiving, but not a great year until you hoist that trophy and put on the ring. 

We have a very tough game ahead on Saturday.  SJB is the most improved team in the Country from week 1.  Their Soph QB is the Cam Newton of HS football.  He has a rifle arm and is tough to bring down.

Last year we were unable to stop the Braves run game, so we went shopping for LBers and D-line guys in the off season.  Now we have the "Samoan Seven" on the defensive front lines.  If we can't stop them now, then I will retire.

Offensively SJB frustrated us last year by playing their corners 12 yards off our receivers to take away the big play.  This frustrated our offense and we were unable to sustain 7-8 play drives. 

This game will be the biggest challenge of my coaching career

11 minutes ago, The Stache said:

We have a very tough game ahead on Saturday.  SJB is the most improved team in the Country from week 1.  Their Soph QB is the Cam Newton of HS football.  He has a rifle arm and is tough to bring down.

Last year we were unable to stop the Braves run game, so we went shopping for LBers and D-line guys in the off season.  Now we have the "Samoan Seven" on the defensive front lines.  If we can't stop them now, then I will retire.

Offensively SJB frustrated us last year by playing their corners 12 yards off our receivers to take away the big play.  This frustrated our offense and we were unable to sustain 7-8 play drives. 

This game will be the biggest challenge of my coaching career

Sounds like a warmup for the excuse thread coach😜

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Pops said:

FIFY

SJB right now is the only HS football team in the country who can beat us...And they have a very good chance at it Saturday night...Make no mistake...The CIF State Open Division Championship is at Cerritos College on Saturday...The game two weeks later at CSU Sacramento is just a formality

22 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

If the LB is out for MD I’ll give sjb a 50/50 chance. 

There was a comment made by somebody after the Mission Viejo game that Solo T is out. But as far as I am aware this has not been substantiated by anybody. I saw the Mission game and neither he or Funa played much, if any, of the second half. I never saw an injury nor was one ever reported. It would be nice to receive some factual information on this.

I agree however that losing Solo would be a blow to the defense but it is no excuse should they lose. 

• dntn31 changed the title to It was all about The Stache