Team travel costs

Fred

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No not Peanutbutter 

Jiffy!

images (6).jpg

Honestly it looks like artery clogging stuff and I can do that just fine on my own with food I know.   I put this up there with spam.  I use to think growing up that spam was a tv joke I would see on Good Times and it wasn't till late high school I found out it was real shit. Lol

58 minutes ago, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

Eds gave sjr a beatdown that day. Tommy Hatton didn't play but still... pathetic effort by sjr. 

Sjr did get revenge the following year in Montvale though against eds.... handing them their only loss I believe that year. 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And you missed the part where the thread was locked. Explains even more 

Don't see that you are a moderator and the thread was available for comments.  You can't just declare a thread locked because you want to.  And yet you responded *after* your declaration of a thread lock.  Hmmm.....

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Honestly it looks like artery clogging stuff and I can do that just fine on my own with food I know.   I put this up there with spam.  I use to think growing up that spam was a tv joke I would see on Good Times and it wasn't till late high school I found out it was real shit. Lol

Don't knock this until you try it.  It is the buttered croissant of the South ... only better!

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe the new administration's economy and immigration plans will reach CENTennial sooner than later so that the non-immigrant people that have kids in the school will suddenly have tons of fruit veggie picking cash and CENTennial will actually be CenTEN again and can afford to get some games like that to happen. 

A more appropriate action would be to remove the liberals from office and lower the taxes so their supporters have more pesos to donate to the football program.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Don't see that you are a moderator and the thread was available for comments.  You can't just declare a thread locked because you want to.  And yet you responded *after* your declaration of a thread lock.  Hmmm.....

*unlocks thread* 

Hey Fred Head, do u have the itinerary for Grayson for the trip? Are you guys staying in a hotel halfway there? Stopping for all you can eat Golden Corral? 

Give me the run down 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

*unlocks thread* 

Hey Fred Head, do u have the itinerary for Grayson for the trip? Are you guys staying in a hotel halfway there? Stopping for all you can eat Golden Corral? 

Give me the run down 

Haven't seen it yet but I know we aren't staying in a hotel halfway there.  Have no idea on the food plans yet.  (Even though I know you are making fun of me.)