Transfer Portal

181pl

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

is a joke….

Leave if you want and keep your eligibility but your ass should have to sit for a year. System being abused. Also takes the fight to compete out of the kids.

Abused just as much as coaches switching jobs on a whim...Now THAT'S the real joke.

No issue with it from me.  If coaches can do it...so should the players.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

is a joke….

Leave if you want and keep your eligibility but your ass should have to sit for a year. System being abused. Also takes the fight to compete out of the kids.

No reason to compete. The going gets tough, just go for greener pastures. It's the way of the entitled society we live in today. 

Seems like eventually it will have to self correct. Nature has a way of doing that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Red zone, why would Max Johnson and his brother not want to stay at LSU? Brian Kelly has made a living w quarterbacks like Max Johnson and stud tight ends like his brother? Doesn’t make a bunch of sense? Do you have insight on this?

I don't want talk too bad about Max because he made some throws that won a couple games for us, but he would probably be third-string next year and I think he knew it. The other 2 QBs for LSU that will battle for #1 next year are just flat out better!

Good luck to him.