State Champions 💍

HurricaneNick

Big boy football. MD will be awarded national champions again. This would be a big deal for some but considering this is our 5th (6th depending on what rankings you use) it’s nothing. State is all that matters. Heisman winner and state championship in one day. Great to be a Monarch! Proud alumnus of this great school. I will continue to support through the highs and lows. Thankful for all of my brothers that contribute and donate to this wonderful program that has had such a great impact on us all. Salute to you guys. Let’s do it a few more times! @MD87 @Eddyr2 @Bodysurf @Adam_MD_Alum 

MD family forever! 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Big boy football. MD will be awarded national champions again. This would be a big deal for some but considering this is our 5th (6th depending on what rankings you use) it’s nothing. State is all that matters. Heisman winner and state championship in one day. Great to be a Monarch! Proud alumnus of this great school. I will continue to support through the highs and lows. Thankful for all of my brothers that contribute and donate to this wonderful program that has had such a great impact on us all. Salute to you guys. Let’s do it a few more times! @MD87 @Eddyr2 @Bodysurf @Adam_MD_Alum 

MD family forever! 

"Transfer, football factory, literally 'we have vans arranged to ship players in'" football.

This shit doesn't embarrass you?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

"Transfer, football factory, literally 'we have vans arranged to ship players in'" football.

This shit doesn't embarrass you?

Imagine bragging about and claiming a Heisman winner when that player transferred into their school as a Junior and already the #1 ranked player at his position in the country. As if their school had anything to do with him winning the Heisman.  They got it backwards, they didn't produce a Heisman winner. A Heisman winner chose to to attend their school for 11th and 12th grade. Silly fanboys...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Imagine bragging about and claiming a Heisman winner when that player transferred into their school as a Junior and already the #1 ranked player at his position in the country. As if their school had anything to do with him winning the Heisman.  They got it backwards, they didn't produce a Heisman winner. A Heisman winner chose to to attend their school for 11th and 12th grade. Silly fanboys...

Why did LSU claim Joe Burrow when he was a Ohio transfer?? Bosco should get full credit for jabrill  peppers , Paramus catholic got Full Credit for Jabrill And Rashawn Gary..

• Like 1

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

Imagine bragging about and claiming a Heisman winner when that player ,a Junior, transferred into their school already the #1 ranked player at his position in the country. As if their school had anything to do with him winning the Heisman.  They got it backwards, they didn't produce a Heisman winner. A Heisman winner chose to to attend their school for 11th and 12th grade. Silly fanboys...

It's hilarious how they cheerlead this shite.

They truck in players (well, van them in, apparently) from all over.  A NYT article says at least 80 miles away in cases.

They loot the best players from other schools and then after transferring up on the looted players, they brag when they beat the schools they loot.

From the NYT article:  "Mater Dei alumnus Pat Dubar... His title, along with linebackers coach, is director of player personnel."  😂

For a frigging high school football team!

What's next at mighty Mater Dei?  Will they start importing top male players willing to say they "feel like a woman" to jack up the girl's hoops and soccer teams?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why did LSU claim Joe Burrow when he was a Ohio transfer?? Bosco should get full credit for jabrill  peppers , Paramus catholic got Full Credit for Jabrill And Rashawn Gary..

1) It's college, not high school

2) Burrow was not going to start at Ohio State and he was running out of eligibility.

The situations are not close.

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

nobody should get credit for any of it except the player and his parents for the genes donations..and if you have to credit someone to make this all seem like its worth something then credit everyone starting back with his first QB coach in pee wee ball and while your at it credit yourself for being a fan and believing in him..

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

nobody should get credit for any of it except the player and his parents for the genes donations..

Mater Dei took that already #1 prospect in the country at his position, begrudgingly gave him a shot, and then molded him into the player he is.

🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

It's hilarious how they cheerlead this shite.

They truck in players (well, van them in, apparently) from all over.  A NYT article says at least 80 miles away in cases.

They loot the best players from other schools and then after transferring up on the looted players, they brag when they beat the schools they loot.

From the NYT article:  "Mater Dei alumnus Pat Dubar... His title, along with linebackers coach, is director of player personnel."  😂

For a frigging high school football team!

What's next at mighty Mater Dei?  Will they start importing top male players willing to say they "feel like a woman" to jack up the girl's hoops and soccer teams?

Director of Player Personnel aka Recruiting Coordinator

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why did LSU claim Joe Burrow when he was a Ohio transfer?? 

Ohio gets credit for Joe Burrow, not Louisiana........he went to LSU and LSU can claim him as a Tiger.

Louisiana gets credit for Devonta Smith, not Alabama.....he went to Alabama and Alabama can claim him as a Gump.

Is this stuff that hard for you, crackhead.

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If you didn’t then that narrows it down to WOrld Citizen and Red, who would have complained about Red being bullied

No, I'm not big on running around reporting posters to the mods. I'd rather share my feelings openly to someone if I think they are ridiculous.

That being said...

This site has either changed you, or it has confirmed over time who you are. I'm not sure which, as you seemed to be somewhat entertaining when you first joined, but not as often any more. Spend more time actually working than you do posting on here about how hard you work. And for God's sake, quit holding GSB's, and now HurricaneNick's, pockets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If you didn’t then that narrows it down to WOrld Citizen and Red, who would have complained about Red being bullied

I have never complained to mod about anything or anyone.  I tire of your nonsense as much as the next guy but I'll tell YOU directly when I have something to say.  

Learn to take credit for what you do and say.  Free advice.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

No, I'm not big on running around reporting posters to the mods. I'd rather share my feelings openly to someone if I think they are ridiculous.

That being said...

This site has either changed you, or it has confirmed over time who you are. I'm not sure which, as you seemed to be somewhat entertaining when you first joined, but not as often any more. Spend more time actually working than you do posting on here about how hard you work. And for God's sake, quit holding GSB's, and now HurricaneNick's, pockets. 

Damn you changed , you suck now 😢 

So, this thread takes a turn when imagoodboy brings up something off topic he wrote in another thread that was also off topic in that thread, which had to do with he and two other posters fucking a fourth poster's wife. Sounds like at least one poster felt things had gone too far and contacted the mods. Then imagoodboy guesses incorrectly at who must have taken offense and reported him.

Oh, he then he tagged hurricanenick, as he now does, like a little brother begging for validation.

Nice work here, imagoodboy. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So, this thread takes a turn when imagoodboy brings up something off topic he wrote in another thread that was also off topic in that thread, which had to do with he and two other posters fucking a fourth poster's wife. Sounds like at least one poster felt things had gone too far and contacted the mods. Then imagoodboy guesses incorrectly at who must have taken offense and reported him.

Oh, he then he tagged hurricanenick, as he now does, like a little brother begging for validation.

Nice work here, imagoodboy. 

Once again ur boyfriend started it When Red comes in raging 😤 about MD and how many posts @HurricaneNick

has

i get it trust u have a hard on for Redzone and u feel offended when he gets bullied

thats awesome for you, That’s Loyalty, something LSU KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT 

• dntn31 locked this topic