JT Daniels

Dustin Statham

6 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

How was it that we heard of very few college players having Covid? 
Look at what is happening in the NBA and NFL now. Given the way that Omicron is spreading, if they were to randomly test asymptomatic players before the bowl games I bet there would be some issues. 

Supposedly, UGA is testing everyone on a daily basis. I bet there’s another team that would play a certain qb even if he had Covid.

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

How was it that we heard of very few college players having Covid? 
Look at what is happening in the NBA and NFL now. Given the way that Omicron is spreading, if they were to randomly test asymptomatic players before the bowl games I bet there would be some issues. 

Good news on Omicron flu, is it’s past peak in S Africa and has show 1/25 death rate of Delta which was much less than the original.   I think you’re right.  A lot of people will end up getting infected and most won’t even know.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Saves Kirby all the second guessing since he was gonna roll with Bennett anyway. JT won't be with the team for the next 10 days and if Michigan whips that ass Kirby just blames covid. 

Sad, but true.  This is the best thing that could ever have happened to Kirby.  He'll get no questions for sticking with his walk-on fetish, win or (most likely) lose.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 181pl said:

So what. He’s young and healthy and it is probably like a cold to him. He’ll be fine come game day.

Agreed that being healthy for the game is not an issue. The problem is having to quarantine now and not be able to practice and prepare with your team for the game. I have no idea whether Kirby was planning to use Daniels against Michigan. If it were me I would definitely have had Daniels ready to go. But not being able to practice could change things potentially.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Agreed that being healthy for the game is not an issue. The problem is having to quarantine now and not be able to practice and prepare with your team for the game. I have no idea whether Kirby was planning to use Daniels against Michigan. If it were me I would definitely have had Daniels ready to go. But not being able to practice could change things potentially.

I feel like Kirby was riding with Stetson til the wheels fall completely off either way. He wouldn't even pull him during the Bama game when I'd have did something to try getting a spark from somewhere. 

Unless JT wasnt looking good in practice leading up to the game, I would have probably started him, but, the covid positive absolves Kirby from having to answer for being a dumbass with his QBs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

On 12/22/2021 at 12:30 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I feel like Kirby was riding with Stetson til the wheels fall completely off either way. He wouldn't even pull him during the Bama game when I'd have did something to try getting a spark from somewhere. 

Unless JT wasnt looking good in practice leading up to the game, I would have probably started him, but, the covid positive absolves Kirby from having to answer for being a dumbass with his QBs. 

I hate Bichigan