Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

32 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Truth be told, in the early 90’s I was up to 2 packs a day of skittles snacks at work.  I can barely look at them now. 😂 

Same with Doritos.  Used to love ‘em, but after kid sitting my neighbor’s sons and eating the chips twice a week for several years, can’t look at them now.  

I got like that with Hershys... 

Used to love Hershys especially Cookies n Cream Hershys... 

But now... 

Can hardly stomach chocolate...

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Truth be told, in the early 90’s I was up to 2 packs a day of skittles snacks at work.  I can barely look at them now. 😂 

Same with Doritos.  Used to love ‘em, but after kid sitting my neighbor’s sons and eating the chips twice a week for several years, can’t look at them now.  

03E41105-47EC-45E4-9CF6-D97DBFA6D998.jpeg

• Like 1

Sooo I woke up still pissed, @TheMaximumHornetSting @Cossacks I bought my crew  pizza 🍕 yesterday and they were grateful, except the one dude who starts complaining why did we get pizza and that pizza is not lunch and shit,  my blood was boiling, and I’m usually so laid back but that shit irked me that he was complaining about food I bought 

52 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Sooo I woke up still pissed, @TheMaximumHornetSting @Cossacks I bought my crew  pizza 🍕 yesterday and they were grateful, except the one dude who starts complaining why did we get pizza and that pizza is not lunch and shit,  my blood was boiling, and I’m usually so laid back but that shit irked me that he was complaining about food I bought 

Who complains about free Pizza? 

Idc if its papa johns,Pizza Hut,Lil Caesers or Mellow Mushroom... 

Free Pizza is Free Pizza... 

• Like 6