Despite a disastrous election for the GOP

Bormio

5 hours ago, concha said:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2022/politics/exit-polls-2022-midterm-2018-shift/

2018 versus 2022:

Dem support from Latino men down 21%

Dem support from Latino women down 14%

Dem support from black men down 11%

Dem support from black women down 7%

Way to reply with nothing related to my post.  👍🏻   

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

They were not papers on US nuclear capabilities. It was info the US has on some other countries.

FBI agents who searched former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home found a document detailing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities and other military defenses, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

The document containing the nuclear information was found during the Aug. 8 search that was authorized by an FBI affidavit that has now been released with redactions. The sources did not disclose to the Post the identity of the foreign government.

Leaked but not confirmed, how come you idiots can never make this distinction.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Trump had secret documents on Iran, China in Florida home: report

October 21, 2022·2 min read

• Donald Trump
    Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States

581f3b0aa1992f676af6d12b716fd1fd

Documents seized from former president Donald Trump's Florida home in August included highly sensitive intelligence on Iran and China that risked exposure of US spying methods, the Washington Post reported Friday.

Among the documents retrieved by Justice Department investigators included one that described Iran's missile program, and another that "described highly sensitive intelligence work aimed at China," the Post said, citing people familiar with the case.

Investigators seized some 11,000 documents in the raid to recover what the government says should be in the US archives but that Trump illegally took with him when he left the White House in January 2021.

Foreign nuclear secrets among docs found in Trump raid: report

September 7, 2022 12:19am 

In a stunning leak from the Department of Justice, a report on Tuesday disclosed information about top secret documents that were reportedly among the files seized by FBI agents at Donald Trump’s Florida resort last month.

Citing sources “familiar with the search,” the Washington Post said the documents detailed a foreign government’s military defenses and nuclear capabilities and can only be viewed by a select group of top officials.

The disclosure was published Tuesday, a day after the former president’s legal team won a request for a special master to review the documents over his lawyers’ concerns that the feds would “impugn, leak, and publicize select aspects of their investigation.”

“Citing people familiar with the case” means we leaked it. You boys fall for the same bs over and over. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

The Washington Post ran the story,..they confirmed it....do you need Sean Hannity to "confirm" the story?...pay the man.

Learn what a "wrap up smear is" and get back to me. Are you boys really this dumb to fall for the same BS every news cycle? At some point get your head out of the sand and really open your eyes. 

50 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Learn what a "wrap up smear is" and get back to me. Are you boys really this dumb to fall for the same BS every news cycle? At some point get your head out of the sand and really open your eyes. 

you call anything and everything you don't agree with B.S.....despite the facts...so you can never lose a bet in your life...the story ran in a very well respected (that means most Americans agree) newspaper and you call it B.S..."the same old....same old"....so that means there is no arguing with a clown like you....you don't accept reality....you're too drunk on Trump Kool-Aid...you need to come back to earth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you call anything and everything you don't agree with B.S.....despite the facts...so you can never lose a bet in your life...the story ran in a very well respected (that means most Americans agree) newspaper and you call it B.S..."the same old....same old"....so that means there is no arguing with a clown like you....you don't accept reality....you're too drunk on Trump Kool-Aid...you need to come back to earth.

Just stop and think for one second. Do you really believe Trump had unauthorized Top Secret Nuclear info foreign or domestic in his possession and the story just goes away? This story is textbook smear - leak it to the paper then use the paper as your source to smear. You gullible idiots lap it up with a spoon. You can call me a clown all you want but you're just another puppy belong lead by the nose again. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Oh and there have been Zero 'Facts" related to this story. Not one. 

• Sad 1

Pretty obvious and funny watching this stuff from a nonbiased point of view.  Both sides guilty of the same shit and both sides pointing the finger accusing the other side of doing the same shit they are doing. Both parties are run by big money and have an agenda that does not include you and yours. Save your sanity and soul go Independent!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Pretty obvious and funny watching this stuff from a nonbiased point of view.  Both sides guilty of the same shit and both sides pointing the finger accusing the other side of doing the same shit they are doing. Save your sanity and soul go Independent!

Both sides suck But at end of day I would have someone In Office that Tweets mean shit rather then a potato that sends all our countries money over seas and does Jack shit for the actual citizens ,  Atleast with orange 🍊 king, my bank account wasn’t hurting like it is now

at end of day I just wanna see my bank account growing not shrinking 

8 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Both sides suck But at end of day I would have someone In Office that Tweets mean shit rather then a potato that sends all our countries money over seas and does Jack shit for the actual citizens ,  Atleast with orange 🍊 king, my bank account wasn’t hurting like it is now

at end of day I just wanna see my bank account growing not shrinking 

You can be Independent and still vote for the orange man if he is on the ballot if you wish. Hell you can write him in if not on there if you so choose. The good thing about being independent is you have no allegiance to any party and can think how you want. I get most people can't handle such freedoms and independence and have to feel like they belong to a group and be told what to do and think but damn this is getting ridiculous.. lol