Covid Vaccine is killing Folks

FreeBird

2 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Bormio @On2whls what’s the point of taking and bragging about getting the vaccine if your just gonna die from Covid anyway??

If you lack a specific immune complex, you are susceptible to Covid, influenza, and other respiratory viruses.  In that case, the vaccine may or may not help.  Just do some checking around with people you know.  I don’t know anybody that routinely gets the flu shots that doesn’t routinely get the flu.  Yet they still take the flu shot rationalizing that it helps them have a more mild case.  It’s looking like the same may be true for Covid.  I can only count 18 people in the dataset, but the ones I know that have gotten Covid multiple times, are all boosted or multiple boosted.  My 23 year old daughter has had it 3 times and she face timed us last night.  She’s sick again and has to hide it for fear her school will send her away and she’s working on a critical part of her Masters program so she can’t leave or she has to repeat the module next year.   It’s always no more than a week for her but damn, she’s been vaccinated 4 times.  Same with my mother in law, my riding buddy, my fishing buddy, a co-worker……

You’re either immune to it or you aren’t.  The vaccine may help but nobody can tell you ahead of time how much it might help.  

Immuno-weaklings might benefit from giving it a shot.  

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

@Bormio @On2whls what’s the point of taking and bragging about getting the vaccine if your just gonna die from Covid anyway??

Yeah, it was definitely covid. Not the decades of drugs, alcohol, faulty heart, or hep c… science is still studying those things to see if they pose a risk to humans. And at only 81… the vaccine is the only logical explanation.

David Crosby had several health issues before his death.

In July 2019, David opened up about his health and how he was dealing with the idea of dying. Not only did David have a liver transplant as well as being diagnosed with Hepatitis C, but he also "survived three heart attacks and had eight stents put into his chest," per the Los Angeles Times. He knew the Grim Reaper was coming for him. 

Another young, healthy athlete “died suddenly.” When are people going to wake up!? The vaccine is killing them!

Pro Soccer Player Anton Walkes Dead at 25

Charlotte FC defender Anton Walkes died on Jan. 19, his team announced on Instagram. Read statements from the club's owner and Major League Soccer.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1361963/pro-soccer-player-anton-walkes-dead-at-25

On 1/20/2023 at 10:38 AM, GoBigBlack said:

Another young, healthy athlete “died suddenly.” When are people going to wake up!? The vaccine is killing them!

Pro Soccer Player Anton Walkes Dead at 25

Charlotte FC defender Anton Walkes died on Jan. 19, his team announced on Instagram. Read statements from the club's owner and Major League Soccer.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1361963/pro-soccer-player-anton-walkes-dead-at-25

Sarcasm is a lost art.

I went to get my son a sports physical and the nurse came in and was asking a bunch of standard questions about his health and when she asked me if he got the vaccine I simply said no. I wasn’t dramatic or emphasized it. I said no like I did all the other things she asked. And when I said no, she looked at me and verbalized “good don’t do it” with her mouth. She doesn’t know my politics or viewpoints. She’s knows something. And it ain’t pretty!!! 

All these 20-40 year olds are dropping dead and we all know why. It’s from a rushed trial experiment that wasn’t around long enough to understand the 5, 10, 25 plus year side effects. And the drug companies are immune from liability. And you sheep took the stab like the good little sheep you are. Not knowing anything in it. Not knowing what they are sticking in your veins. The government says to do it, and you’re there the next day. LMAO!! 

The chickens are coming home to roost!!!

17 hours ago, On2whls said:

So now the FDA is recommending vaccines on an annual basis for Covid.  I guess that makes it now officially the new flu.  Oh poor poor Pfizer and Moderna.  Looks like the gravy train is coming to an end.   Time for a new bug. 

Why would that be bad for Pfizer?

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I went to get my son a sports physical and the nurse came in and was asking a bunch of standard questions about his health and when she asked me if he got the vaccine I simply said no. I wasn’t dramatic or emphasized it. I said no like I did all the other things she asked. And when I said no, she looked at me and verbalized “good don’t do it” with her mouth. She doesn’t know my politics or viewpoints. She’s knows something. And it ain’t pretty!!↳

And then you rushed home to tell us about it. What a day for @Nolebull813!

I'm curious. Do you generally take the advice of physicians and agree to the treatments recommended by medical journals and developed by pharmacy companies, or is your anti-vax stance part of a more general skepticism of conventional medicine?

Do you read Goop and do you believe that vaccines cause autism?

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

And then you rushed home to tell us about it. What a day for @Nolebull813!

I'm curious. Do you generally take the advice of physicians and agree to the treatments recommended by medical journals and developed by pharmacy companies, or is your anti-vax stance part of a more general skepticism of conventional medicine?

Do you read Goop and do you believe that vaccines cause autism?

That physical was weeks ago. But I generally am skeptical about medicine that just hit the market. Medicine that has new commercials about it. They haven’t been out long enough to know the true long term effects. The commercials that kill me (pun intended) say Side effects may include suicide and death. 

I’m also skeptical about information that is provided by people who stand to make billions of said information. So I highly doubt you are gonna hear an objective viewpoint. Big Pharma doesn’t have the best ethics and morals. 

Bottom line is for a healthy person under 50 the unknown risk that could come with the vaccine just might not be worth it. They may see the survival rate for people under 50 being 99.whatever and say that’s the lesser of the 2 risks 

“Anti Vax” is code for free thinker who chooses to do what’s best for themselves. I don’t think you’re cool or smart because you blindly take a stab of an experimental trial drug that you don’t know the long term effects just because the government and big pharma told you to. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That physical was weeks ago. ↳

You held onto it for that long? 

It would've complemented the story about the lady at the funeral home who couldn't find room for all the dead babies and fetuses. 

👇

On 1/3/2023 at 8:00 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I know a lady who works at funeral home and she said after the vaccine was rolled out and they started forcing you to inject a trial experiment in your veins the dead babies and fetuses were piling up to the point they had to rent temporary storage to house all the dead babies. This was all from women taking the vaccine while pregnant and having miscarriages, stillbirths, and huge complications during the pregnancy. I have had countless conversations and she has never one time came across as “right wing”. She seen the spike in infancy deaths months after the vaccine was being forced on people. Sad

Better late than never. 

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That physical was weeks ago. But I generally am skeptical about medicine that just hit the market. Medicine that has new commercials about it. They haven’t been out long enough to know the true long term effects. The commercials that kill me (pun intended) say Side effects may include suicide and death. 
  ↳

I’m also skeptical about information that is provided by people who stand to make billions of said information. So I highly doubt you are gonna hear an objective viewpoint. Big Pharma doesn’t have the best ethics and morals. ↳

There are always negative side effects associated with medication, but selling medicine that doesn't work or that does more harm than good isn't good for business.

Big Pharma's big because the shit they make works. The herbalists don't have the same lobbying power because lemon grass doesn't do anything.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

There are always negative side effects associated with medication, but selling medicine that doesn't work or that does more harm than good isn't good for business.

Big Pharma's big because the shit they make works. The herbalists don't have the same lobbying power because lemon grass doesn't do anything.  

They make money charging insurance companies to keep people on medications for the duration of their lives. They even make medicine to get off other medicine. Lol. They don’t cure anything, just treat it. They prescribe people medicine, and then prescribe them medicine to counter the side effects of the first medicine. Lol. It’s a vicious cycle. 

I’m not anti medicine. But I am skeptical of new medicine that has not been given the time to see the long term side effects. And I’m not a conspiracy theorist if I’m hesitant or have questions. 

35 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

You held onto it for that long? 

It would've complemented the story about the lady at the funeral home who couldn't find room for all the dead babies and fetuses. 

👇

Better late than never. 

I wasn’t sitting on it. I didn’t think about it. She wasn’t the first person to say that and won’t be the last. 

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m not anti medicine.↳

I would be if I really thought this. 

👇

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They make money charging insurance companies to keep people on medications for the duration of their lives. They even make medicine to get off other medicine. Lol. They don’t cure anything, just treat it. They prescribe people medicine, and then prescribe them medicine to counter the side effects of the first medicine. Lol. It’s a vicious cycle. 

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don't think this illuminates anything.

That's why medicine is such a highly regulated field. In the early 13th century, Frederick the II passed a law that forbade physicians from also working as pharmacists. 

37 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist if I’m hesitant or have questions.  ↳

I agree.

I'd say what makes you a conspiracy theorist is that you believe that medical professionals and funeral home workers and the like are aware that babies and fetuses are dying in such great numbers due the vaccine that special accommodations have to be made to store all the bodies, but the major medical journals are publishing studies to the contrary and the media won't report on any of it because Pfizer is rich or the Democrats are powerful or both. 

10 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I agree.

I'd say what makes you a conspiracy theorist is that you believe that medical professionals and funeral home workers and the like are aware that babies and fetuses are dying in such great numbers due the vaccine that special accommodations have to be made to store all the bodies, but the major medical journals are publishing studies to the contrary and the media won't report on any of it because Pfizer is rich or the Democrats are powerful or both. 

In regards to the vaccine there is a cosmic size amount of incentive to hide any risks or negative effects of the covid vaccine because of the sheer volume in profit the 0.1 percenters of the world stand to make on it. 

You can’t be so naive to think that there isn’t any remote possibility that humans cant be compromised in exchange for money. That medical personnel can’t be bought and paid for with the bottomless pit of money that is being raked in. 

What you see, and what you hear can sometimes be 2 completely different things. 

And to question the motives, especially when billions is at stake does not make someone a conspiracy theorist. For some reason you think if someone got a college degree that they can’t be swayed by money to put out false info. That’s willful ignorance on your part