Per ESPN Georgia opens at -13 over TCU

HooverOutlaw

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Frogs win the natty!!

Bet how you will but if you have no affiliation and you aren’t rooting for the frogs you may be equivalent to ga96. That’s about as disrespectful as I can get.

I just can't see TCU holding up,  upfront.  Their 3 man defensive alignment is gonna be overwhelmed imo.  There's a big difference in talent between playing Michigan and Georgia

• Like 2

9 hours ago, steeler01 said:

I just can't see TCU holding up,  upfront.  Their 3 man defensive alignment is gonna be overwhelmed imo.  There's a big difference in talent between playing Michigan and Georgia

This, plus the way that Georgia runs the ball is more effective against a 3 man front than the way Michigan does from a schematic stand point. TCU is going to score though and I like them to run for more yards than OSU.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Frogs win the natty!!

Bet how you will but if you have no affiliation and you aren’t rooting for the frogs you may be equivalent to ga96. That’s about as disrespectful as I can get.

Why?

I have no affiliation, but if I was forced to choose a team to pull for, I'd like to see Georgia win. But more importantly, I'd just like to see another entertaining game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Hmm.

Cincy had a record-setting QB, a 1300 yard runner, and two of the top CBs in the country. 

Johnston is a better receiver than what Cincy had, but all the others you listed are quite similar between the two teams, aren't they?

TCU comes from a Power 5 Conference.  They are much bigger and more physical than that Cincy team..Ask Michigan.  Cincy lost in Semi.  TCU lit Michigan's ass uo like a match.  TCU is way faster than that Ciny team.  Duggan is a better College QB than Ridder.  Hell he's the Heisman runner up.  They've been disrespected all season.  All the knuckleheads on here was claiming how Michigan would crush them.  They were more physical.  Lost their stud RB and still ran the ball down their throats.  That Cincy team was not as adaptive on offense.

With all due respect to TCU, and the Horned Frogs are due the respect on account of their resilience, toughness,  and never quit approach to the game. Our guys have the same approach to the game. The next game is always the biggest game. The Dawgs have depth where it matters most. In the trenches. Every team has skill-position players who can play. But do they have the sweat hogs up front? My prediction is one whale of an effort by TCU, but the rotation of Brahma bulls on the line of scrimmage will settle the issue. As an aside, if UGA comes to play, this one “might” remain competitive with the outcome never in question. If we come out flat? TCU players can think about what size ring to order. They are good enough to beat our ass.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 11:54 PM, steeler01 said:

I bet they hold up about how they did vs Michigan run game. Now I think Stetson can have some success off script or by design. I'm more worried about the PA pass. I watched TCU turn Bijan sideways live. They're gonna sell out to stop the run. Missouri ran a 3-3-5 I believe and gave Georgia some trouble. TCU is going to run it much better. I like Georgia but I think TCU pushes them. 

On 1/1/2023 at 2:38 PM, DevilDog said:

TCU has one of the Best QB's. RB and WR along with 2 of the best CB's in College Football. And some Dogs on both lines.  They will be fine

Yeah TCU is much better in the trenches then people realize. Then the way they scheme from that 3-3-5 stack will make it interesting. It's designed to let the LBS run free and make tackles and Winters is as good as any kid left playing at doing that. Then you also have the middle safety playing heavy run support. You see a 3 down front but really TCU has 7 guys they can commit in the run game and just man up. TCU roster is not void of talent. Gary Patterson was known for finding gems and kids that can just play football. This is gonna sound a little crazy but I think Georgia will have to adjust to the speed of TCUs defense. Winters was a 3 star recruit as a WR now playing LB. They just recruit a certain type of kid and I think they're gonna more then game come Monday. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I bet they hold up about how they did vs Michigan run game. Now I think Stetson can have some success off script or by design. I'm more worried about the PA pass. I watched TCU turn Bijan sideways live. They're gonna sell out to stop the run. Missouri ran a 3-3-5 I believe and gave Georgia some trouble. TCU is going to run it much better. I like Georgia but I think TCU pushes them. 

Michigan isn't as talented as Georgia along the LOS. Anyone trying to tell you they are,  are FOS.

I didn't think Michigan would bully TCU around, you can check the predictions before that game

9 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Michigan isn't as talented as Georgia along the LOS. Anyone trying to tell you they are,  are FOS.

I didn't think Michigan would bully TCU around, you can check the predictions before that game

Do you think Georgia offensive line will be able to bully the TCU front?