So who lied the most?

Warrior

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I don’t remember posting anything about the legitimacy of Covid? Strange how all you boys make that leap.

The point I’m making and now proven very true is the over response to covid. The shut downs, the mandates were  overkill. 

Our response could’ve been very targeted to those at greater risk without crippling the economy and setting our children back socially and educationally.

I can go into greater detail but it would be pointless with many of you. 

It's easy to say that after the fact.

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2023 at 11:10 PM, Warrior said:

BB - one problem. I’ve been says this for for over 2 years. ↳

I know, but President Trump and the medical experts were saying otherwise.

It doesn't mean that you knew better or that they were lying or anything else. It was complex issue. People in positions of power were making difficult decisions on the basis of the limited information they had. 

42 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I know, but President Trump and the medical   political experts were saying otherwise.

It doesn't mean that you knew better or that they were lying or anything else. It was complex issue. People in positions of power were making difficult political decisions on the basis of the unlimited information they had. 

FIFY 👍

If you actually listened to any "independent" medical experts, you would have heard much different, than the media promoted political ones...

Even if you didn't listen to any "doctors", there was enough "limited" information buried in (extremely limited) published trials/studies/etc. to show a distinct difference from what was being promoted thru mainstream media...

PS: (ie. 80% spontaneous abortion rate for pregnant women taking "gene therapy" in one of the few published actual studies NEJM)

BTW: We didn't know what we didn't know, is not actually a valid excuse for shutting down a country and an economy...so feel free to blame T 😉

Oh and the appropriate meme is captain obvious....not captain hindsight ...

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

It doesn't mean that you knew better or that they were lying or anything else. It was complex issue. People in positions of power were making difficult decisions on the basis of the limited information they had. 

👇  Here is our incoherent babbling conspiracy expert once again trying to lie about 80% spontaneous abortion rate. 

Not sure why he is invested in repeatedly stating this lie.  If I am not mistaken you have previously corrected him on this very point.   Also, not sure why he feels compelled to edit your post instead of reply to your post if he has a point to make.  

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: (ie. 80% spontaneous abortion rate for pregnant women taking "gene therapy" in one of the few published actual studies NEJM)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

👉 Here I am incoherently babbling "conspiracy expert" once again trying to lie with nothing else to add. 

Not sure why I am invested in repeatedly proving myself a liar. 

FIFY 👌

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

If I am not mistaken, you have previously failed in correcting him on this very point.  

CLUE: People with a brain understand that is EXACTLY why I brought it up...👍

• Confused 1

On 3/8/2023 at 6:30 PM, FreeBird said:

Why don't you find the quote from Redfield saying Fauci covered it up.  If you can't and are taking Tuckers word for it this just proves how stupid and easily fooled as I knew you were.  Amazing how you know absolutely nothing about absolutely everything.  

Btw, Twitter is not news.  Random people on the internet are not credible news sources.  You just continue to look very simple minded.  And being so simple you probably don't even know you are simple.  You're welcome.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Why don't you find the quote from Redfield saying Fauci covered it up.  If you can't ...

Google is your friend moron,

try it sometime instead of expecting others,

to SCHOOL YOU.

here you go...👌

‘Antithetical to Science’: Ex-CDC Director Takes Fauci to Task for Suppressing Lab-Leak Theory

robert-redfield-anthony-fauci.jpg?fit=78 Left: Then-CDC director Robert R. Redfield testifies on Capitol Hill in 2020. Right: Anthony Fauci testifies on Capitol Hill in 2021.

Former CDC director Robert Redfield testified Wednesday that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s suppression of the Covid-19 lab-leak theory was “antithetical to science
"Redfield testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic on Wednesday that he believed very early on that the virus looked engineered.

He said he had several calls with Fauci, WHO chief scientist Jeremy Farrar, and WHO director Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus in which he “expressed as a clinical virologist that I felt it was not scientifically plausible that this virus went from a bat to humans and became one of the most infectious viruses that we have in humans.”

He posited that he was excluded from later calls with the trio “because it was told to me that they wanted a single narrative and that I obviously had a different point of view."

The hearing comes days after the subcommittee revealed that Fauci “prompted” a scientific study in February 2020 that purported to debunk the lab-leak theory. A memo from the committee suggests “the authors of this paper skewed available evidence to achieve that goal, and Dr. Jeremy Farrar went uncredited despite significant involvement.” 

On February 1, Fauci held a call with several scientists to discuss the origins of the virus. During the call, a group of evolutionary virologists suggested that Covid may have stemmed from a lab accident and may have been genetically engineered, according to the memo.

Just three days later, four of the experts who attended that meeting wrote a paper, later published in Nature Medicine, that argued Covid had “mutations” that supported the explanation that it had been transmitted to humans from animals.

Asked Wednesday whether the authors of the study could have uncovered new information between February 1 and February 4, Redfield said he was excluded from those conversations.

“I do think it illustrates one point that’s worth really focusing on: when you have a group of people that decide there can only be one point of view, that’s problematic,” he said. “And I’ll keep on saying that’s antithetical to science and unfortunately that’s what they did."

Redfield said in his opening remarks that his view from the “earliest days of the pandemic” was that both theories should be “aggressively and thoroughly examined.”

“Based on my initial analysis of the data, I came to believe and I still believe today that it indicates that COVID-19 more likely was the result of an accidental lab leak than a result of a natural spillover event,” he said. 

He stressed that understanding the origin of the virus is “critical to future science research, particularly as it affects ongoing ethical debate about gain-of-function research.”

“While many believe that gain-of-function research is critical to get ahead of viruses by developing vaccines, in this case I believe it was the exact opposite, unleashing a new virus to the world without an means of stopping it and resulting in the deaths of millions of people,” he said, calling for a moratorium on gain-of-function research until a broader debate on the issue can be held

Asked whether Fauci used the paper to hide that the virus was created by gain-of-function research, Redfield said he could not speak to Fauci’s motivations, though he later said the paper was “inaccurate” and was “part of a narrative that they were creating.”

👍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Why don't you find the quote from Redfield saying Fauci covered it up.  If you can't and are taking Tuckers word for it this just proves how stupid and easily fooled as I knew you were.  Amazing how you know absolutely nothing about absolutely everything.  

Btw, Twitter is not news.  Random people on the internet are not credible news sources.  You just continue to look very simple minded.  And being so simple you probably don't even know you are simple.  You're welcome.  

Bro don’t talk about tucker when you literally post shit joy behar and whoopie day and say it’s news

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

There was plenty of counter information that was suppressed by social media and the government very early on.

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

👇  Here is our incoherent babbling conspiracy expert once again trying to lie about 80% spontaneous abortion rate. 

Not sure why he is invested in repeatedly stating this lie.  If I am not mistaken you have previously corrected him on this very point.e.

I think he's invested in it because he thought that he had uncovered a COVID conspiracy, "buried," as he put it, in a paper published by the NEJM. And he defended it hard in a thread. And he doesn't like being told that he's wrong. So, although I've explained to him at least twice why the data published by the NEJM doesn't prove an 80% spontaneous abortion rate, he can't let it go. 

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure why he is invested in repeatedly stating this lie.  If I am not mistaken you have previously corrected him on this very point.   Also, not sure why he feels compelled to edit your post instead of reply to your post if he has a point to make.  

He's a moron.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I think he's invested in it because he thought that he had uncovered a COVID conspiracy, "buried," as he put it, in a paper published by the NEJM. And he defended it hard in a thread. And he doesn't like being told that he's wrong. So, although I've explained to him at least twice why the data published by the NEJM doesn't prove an 80% spontaneous abortion rate, he can't let it go. 

Sounds like your are not thinking...very disappointing for you 🤷‍♂️ You must be slipping, first with "captain hindsight" (when everyone here has been fairly consistent all along) and now nothing to add but attempted degradation, to distract from your own mistakes...It's ok really....we all make them sometimes...😜

The fetal deaths are the fetal deaths, and the (ACTUAL) numbers didn't and don't lie...If you can't accept them, that is your bias not mine.  You seem to think me proud of some "gothcha", while failing to realize it is "expected" that numbers be presented in the "most favorable light" to those that produce them.  No biggie to me, and no "mistake" there...that I spent the time to explain them to you was for your benefit, not mine...I already understood them for what they are...

PS: As far as "captain hindsight" goes...what you now may, or may not, be willing to accept, is that when those Screaming "follow the Science" are "blatantly ignoring it" on ALL fronts...you might just want to re-evaluate.👍  Here are just a few examples of "science standards" for you to Monday morning quarterback for yourself...🤔

-Crisper technology was and is always considered "gene therapy"...if you want to change the definition of "vaccines" to shoehorn a new nickname on top, have at it...

-Flu vaccines have ALWAYS maintained a 40-50% efficacy rate for the best established and fully tested ones...If you want to "accept" 95+% for unproven and untested ones, have at it...

-Natural/Acquired Immunity has ALWAYS proven to be more robust, and longer lasting than anything "Science" has ever produced...if you want to ignore "Sciences ACTUAL history" for some promise of "new science", have at it...

-Medical Science has ALWAYS recommended quarantining the "sick"...If you want to quarantine the "healthy", you are surely going to need to create your own "New Science"...

BTW: Just a few examples off the top (with countless more in the minutia) for you to Hindsight ponder....

...and say Hello to "Captain Hindsight" from

Captain Obvious GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality ... 

😘

On 3/12/2023 at 1:15 PM, FreeBird said:

Bro don’t talk about tucker when you literally post shit joy behar and whoopie day and say it’s news

Literally?  Go find one post where I used Joy Behar or Whoopie.  I'll bet you literally can't.  You just make shit up for no reason.  Maybe you should ask yourself why you do this.  

• Like 1