Thing Are Getting A Tad Wild In Moultrie....

Rufus69

It's GAME DAY Bay Bay !!!!!

For the first time ever...our poor, tiny, little undersized and inexperienced Hawgs... will be hosting a team from a foreign country.  This ain't Florida...or...Mississippi...or...Alabama...or even Atlanta.  These fellers coming in tonight are from California !!!!  We ain't real sure what people from Cali look like.  Or what language they speak.  Or whether or not they like grits.  We do know that they play football  and they LOVE to compete.  We have found something in common.

So Lime Sink wants to wish a hearty WELCOME to anybody who made the trek to Moultrie.  And if anybody gives you any "merde"...tell'em Rufus invited ya.  It may hurt worse...but it'll be over a lot quicker...(Smile).

Ms. Violet and I will be leaving the Island shortly after lunch.  See everybody at Margarita's tonight for the Pregame meal.

Yep...the stars are starting to align...ONE MORE TIME.

Rufus>>

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've said it in the other 200 VM vs Colquitt threads so saying it again won't hurt no one. 

Colquitt dominates!!!! 

They even dominate the pre game warmups. Their uniforms will have better detergent. Every single facet of this game will favor Colquitt. Even the pregame meal, Colquitt will have a personal chef, while VM is eating Great Value brand from Wal Mart. 

VM is spending 100 K for a clinic on how to operate at the highest level that high school has ever known 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I've said it in the other 200 VM vs Colquitt threads so saying it again won't hurt no one. 

Colquitt dominates!!!! 

They even dominate the pre game warmups. Their uniforms will have better detergent. Every single facet of this game will favor Colquitt. Even the pregame meal, Colquitt will have a personal chef, while VM is eating Great Value brand from Wal Mart. 

VM is spending 100 K for a clinic on how to operate at the highest level that high school has ever known 

Just to be clear...Colquitt doesn't actually operate at the high school level.  We operate more like a small college.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt dominates!!!! 

I heard that VM's pregame meal is going to be at the local Waffle House on 1st Ave. They pre-ordered 157 Hash Brown Bowls.:P

6 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

I heard that VM's pregame meal is going to be at the local Waffle House on 1st Ave. They pre-ordered 157 Hash Brown Bowls.:P

I would suggest they change to the Veterans Parkway location. Watching the short order cooks in there is like watching a ballet. 

As an aside... Will they be having them scattered, covered, chunked, topped and capped? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt dominates!!!! 

WELL sir, this is the first time I've ever heard anybody refer to Ms. Stefnie as our personal chef!:)

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would suggest they change to the Veterans Parkway location. Watching the short order cooks in there is like watching a ballet. 

As an aside... Will they be having them scattered, covered, chunked, topped and capped? 

These are Cali guys, they want it topped with Fresh Avocado's.B|

• Like 1