Denver sweeps LeBron I love it.

HooverOutlaw

23 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Who was Jordan guarding that we say his defense was great? He didn't guard Reggie. He couldn't check Magic because Magic punished him and they had to put Scotty on him. He couldn't guard Barkley. Clyde Drexler had no left hand whatsoever. John 

So your saying his 9 first team defence selection (most all time) are bogus. Your expert opinion should override what the players and coaches of that era have said. You should grab your seat on Inside The NBA so you can share your infinite wisdom with the rest of us since they are all idiots. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

So your saying his 9 first team defence selection (most all time) are bogus. Your expert opinion should override what the players and coaches of that era have said. You should grab your seat on Inside The NBA so you can share your infinite wisdom with the rest of us since they are all idiots. 

Answer the question!

On 5/25/2023 at 12:10 PM, nptb17 said:

Who was Jordan guarding that we say his defense was great? He didn't guard Reggie. He couldn't check Magic because Magic punished him and they had to put Scotty on him. He couldn't guard Barkley. Clyde Drexler had no left hand whatsoever. John Starks?

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

46 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Answer the question!

You don’t want to be convinced of my statement, you want to have a debate. Now if he was 1st team defense once or twice I could understand that there could be a debate about his defensive greatness but times. What your trying to say is so ridiculous it’s not worth the time to explain it to you.  

• Like 2

On 5/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, Nolebull813 said:

I think Lebron James is a pathological liar and a fraud. But he is one of the best basketball players ever. You have to separate how they are in real life to how they perform in sports. People get too personal. You can’t deny his greatness

Is he not allowed to express himself as a free American?

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Is he not allowed to express himself as a free American?

Free speech should not be allowed in America it is to dangerous to the weak minded. 

Everything from from evil hate groups like the NAZI's to several years a book was written on how to stalk and prey upon children should not be allowed. 

What a game last night… buzzer beater to force game 7.   What looked the final shot of the game clanked (is that a proper word? 😂), but a rebound layup takes the series back to Boston.  

The Heat made a nice 4th quarter comeback and Butler, who had a rough game overall shooting, nailed a big 3 and then got fouled on a 3 and made all 3 free throws to give the Heat a 1 pt lead before the Celtics buzzer beater from about 3 ticks left on the clock at pass in. 

Denver chilling in pole position.  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

What a game last night… buzzer beater to force game 7.   What looked the final shot of the game clanked (is that a proper word? 😂), but a rebound layup takes the series back to Boston.  

The Heat made a nice 4th quarter comeback and Butler, who had a rough game overall shooting, nailed a big 3 and then got fouled on a 3 and made all 3 free throws to give the Heat a 1 pt lead before the Celtics buzzer beater from about 3 ticks left on the clock at pass in. 

Denver chilling in pole position.  

Incredible Finish!!!….. Hard to See The Heat pulling this out with Game 7 in Boston and and all the Momentum with The Celtics….

The Biggest part of that Final Replay Review turned out to not be Giving Butler the 3 Free Throws but the extra .9 seconds they put on the clock from 2.1 to 3.0….. Without that The Celtics don’t get that last putback….

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Incredible Finish!!!….. Hard to See The Heat pulling this out with Game 7 in Boston and and all the Momentum with The Celtics….

The Biggest part of that Final Replay Review turned out to not be Giving Butler the 3 Free Throws but the extra .9 seconds they put on the clock from 2.1 to 3.0….. Without that The Celtics don’t get that last putback….

Well stated.  

I’m still getting used to the foul reviews.  In the first half the refs ruled against MIA, agreeing that there was a foul by Boston, but MIA player was also having contact, so they lost a timeout.  
Spoelstra was still making the arm move that the Celtics player made to a ref, minutes later… he was not pleased, smiling in disbelief.  

Game 7 wow.  That winless streak never coming back from down 0-3 is in “Carlos” danger.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!…. I luv how Steve Kerr Calls them out on flopping….. Lebron Denies it…. Next series Lebron is caught on Camera with one of the biggest Flops of the year…. 🤣

What a Jerk!… 🤣🤣

That’s why I said he’s a liar and fraud. 

The flopping alone will keep Jordan over him forever. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s why I said he’s a liar and fraud. 

The flopping alone will keep Jordan over him forever. 

Definitely!!… To me Leflop is behind Tim Duncan who won 5 titles with the same franchise and was 2-1 vs Lebron in the finals…. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Two 8 seeds (Panthers and Heat) in the finals from one city and in same season. Can't believe its real. The laws of time and space are being bent like crazy! 

Cinderella story :) 

Ice”  hockey… Stanley Cup Finals

“Florida” Panthers vs “Vegas” Golden knights

… in the twilight zone  :)