List 3 albums/CD that are great from start to finish.

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The Best Of Bread. I did not see them live.

That album was good for your head and love life.

Not bad for a soft rock group back in the day. 👇

Not very heavy or flashy, just a good sound. They could pick up the pace when they wanted to though 

BREAD sold over 10,237,500 albums, including 9,000,000 in the United States and 920,000 in the United Kingdom. The best-selling album by BREAD is THE BEST OF BREAD, which sold over 5,060,000 copies .

20 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Don't drag any politics into this and ruin it.

3 imo 

1. Prince-purple rain 1984. I saw the movie in 1984 and him in concert 

2. Van Halen-Van Halen 1978 David Lee Roth is the man. Saw them live 3 times

3. AC/DC Back in Black 1980 Saw them live twice

Hoover - Prince Purple Rain would be on my list also- saw him in 84 also and an acoustic show in Vegas that was incredible.

Alice In Chains Unplugged is outstanding 

Zepplin I not a bad song on the album 

• Like 2

I love all of these songs. Slaughter on Tenth Avenue is great. and check out the drums on Sha La La! Plus...you get the cover picture of the most beautiful blond girl, which is the main reason this skinny little high school freshman bought this album in the first place. The fact that the music turned out to be great also, was just icing on the cake. 😉

• Like 2

On 8/9/2023 at 8:34 AM, RedZone said:

Not bad for a soft rock group back in the day. 👇

Not very heavy or flashy, just a good sound. They could pick up the pace when they wanted to though 

BREAD sold over 10,237,500 albums, including 9,000,000 in the United States and 920,000 in the United Kingdom. The best-selling album by BREAD is THE BEST OF BREAD, which sold over 5,060,000 copies .

Kinks?

The Sweet Baby James album by James Taylor was another great piece of work for the head from start to finish.....

....a lot of RedZone's heavier favorites filled their albums up with complete garbage. You certainly didn't buy the album for every one of the songs on some of those albums.