Give your Texas at Alabama predictions. Alabama is at -7 right now.

HooverOutlaw

Many so called experts are looking for high scoring shootout. Like a 48-45 type game. 

Alabama had 15 flags thrown on them vs Texas last year. Alabama only 2 flags vs MTSU. New coordinators have made an effort to clean that up in spring and fall practice. I think that playing cleaner and a better defense will be the difference. 

Alabama 34

Texas 27

55 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I expect Alabama's secondary to show up for the challenge this year. I haven't seen texas play defense on any level high school, college, or the nfl. I say bama for the win. 

Honestly its too early in the season. Have not seen either team against real competition.

Duncanville, Westlake and NS play good defense gtfoh.  Weren’t you the one babbling bs about Creekside getting the upset over MD?  Yeah great defense displayed getting 62 hung on that ass. 

last year your 7A SC game was 70-35!  And you on here babbling about other states defenses. Lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Duncanville, Westlake and NS play good defense gtfoh.  Weren’t you the one babbling bs about Creekside getting the upset over MD?  Yeah great defense displayed getting 62 hung on that ass. 

last year your 7A SC game was 70-35!  And you on here babbling about other states defenses. Lol

Some things never change lol.

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I expect Alabama's secondary to show up for the challenge this year. I haven't seen texas play defense on any level high school, college, or the nfl. I say bama for the win. 

Honestly its too early in the season. Have not seen either team against real competition.

The defense was the one aspect I thought was very good last week.

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Oh hold up I didn't mention Creekside but I did mention the others. Its not like im lying. Yes I said Creekside would upset mater dump. Why would I root for the cali team? I don't get your point.

A 7A state championship or even a handful of games does not equal the entire state of texas. 

Just looking up random school. Yall just had a game that was 82-80. 60-59 on another.

48-45, 70-21, 52-45, 77-41, 45-40, 62-35, 48-40. These are scores just from this past week.

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Oh hold up I didn't mention Creekside but I did mention the others. Its not like im lying. Yes I said Creekside would upset mater dump. Why would I root for the cali team? I don't get your point.

A 7A state championship or even a handful of games does not equal the entire state of texas. 

Just looking up random school. Yall just had a game that was 82-80. 60-59 on another.

48-45, 70-21, 52-45, 77-41, 45-40, 62-35, 48-40. These are scores just from this past week.

Our top 6A top SC finals the last 2 seasons were: 28-21 and 17-10.   The entire state of Texas doesn’t get into a shootout. we have a thousand teams Georgia has a few hundred, you’re going to get a mix of scores.  Just like these from GA this past week: 46-41, 50-41, 52-49, 63-35. Along with many schools that blew out opponents by 40-50 points  

It’s not about being a blind homer. You dont pick a ridiculous upset just because you’re from GA  

49 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

My last statement with this tejas defense. The #1 team in tejas lost to mater dump 45-3

Vs the #30 team in Georgia losing 55-0 I don't even see the comparison there if anything it makes tejas look worse.

Duncanville wasn’t the #1 school in Texas at time. Im not shocked you whiffed on that fact 

GA top teams won’t even play MD, but your #1 team did play some unranked alphabet school out of the Midwest in the geico in 2021.  
40-36. Hell graham K hasn’t been heard since, made their 15 min of fame off of collins hill. Lol  

oh you’ve taken an ass kicking in your state. SFA beating Lee county in ‘18 43-14 in the geico. They were top 5 or so in GA that year 

and of course my favorite BTW and Norcross 55-0 in ‘13. Ouch! Norcross was preseason #1 n GA too 

You remember those Ga96? 

btw I see where Creekside is #11 according to calpreps 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Duncanville wasn’t the #1 school in Texas at time. Im not shocked you whiffed on that fact 

GA top teams won’t even play MD, but your #1 team did play some unranked alphabet school out of the Midwest in the geico in 2021.  
40-36. Hell graham K hasn’t been heard since, made their 15 min of fame off of collins hill. Lol  

He clearly doesn't understand that 6man football is big in Texas and those scores are always high due to the nature of the game