Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

14 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’ve been trimming down a bit recently and enjoying a 34 waist size again.  

But need to get back into lifting as I’m noticing Father Time doesn’t care about workouts in your teens and 20-30’s anymore.  

To my point 😂 
Hard rock/metal and house/disco/r&b  are my go to’s for workout tunes.  I’ve been rounding up a lot of tunes via the bikini and lingerie shows from YouTube.  It’s “titius” oops I mean tedious work, but someone has to do it. ;)   instrumentals I like especially for workouts. 

I downloaded a bunch after dinner last night and one was called  GO LUCKY 😄

Not sure if you have Apple Tunes.

This is from YouTube   

Also, not sure if you like this music and doubtful you play this music genre with your DJing… 

… but all that matters is if the brunette with blue eyes likes this music to dance to and her friends. 😇

Win for you and use ear plugs if you feel the song sucks.  😂

Focus on the ladies dancing.  

IMG_6364.jpeg

I listen to and play mostly independent artists music. Genre isn't super important, but, in the gym I lean rock/metal usually. Not above some pop or EDM either though. 

My deal is I try to concentrate on the independents. Tired of the record labels and corporate radio. 

You won't likely know the words to songs I play, unless you listen regularly, because, we don't play the same song twice an hour for 12 weeks solid. Haha. 

Stuff like this... South Georgia Metal

I'll check that music you shared out. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I listen to and play mostly independent artists music. Genre isn't super important, but, in the gym I lean rock/metal usually. Not above some pop or EDM either though. 

My deal is I try to concentrate on the independents. Tired of the record labels and corporate radio. 

You won't likely know the words to songs I play, unless you listen regularly, because, we don't play the same song twice an hour for 12 weeks solid. Haha. 

I'll check that music you shared out. 

👍🏻 perfect song for working out to, especially the weight you’re moving.  Energy and adrenaline. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll check that music you shared out.  👍🏻

Good beat with some lyrics I can’t hear beyond taste the  ☀️  😂 

The bottom one is the first one of this genre I added on iTunes some years back. 
Good energy and adrenaline if you enjoy the deep bass.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...