Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

On 2/3/2024 at 6:16 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Can’t get a DUI in the underground tunnels 

Don’t get me started, 🤣, walking with Rabbis last week and walk into 6th grade class and the kid stole a shovel from the landscaper so I turn to him and slips out “boy u start them early with these Tunnels” half of them balled out laughing and the other half just stared horrified at what I said 🤣 

7BE4EEFE-488C-47CF-A7DC-5E30DC1DA177.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

IMG_2184.thumb.jpeg.96f45fe510d08d4785e3b565805c54c0.jpeg

@Bodysurf….. I found a 4pk of this today!….. cost me $30 but I couldn’t pass it up!!!….. Great Beer!!!….. 🤣🍻

That’s a crazy price! A 4 pack at the brewery in Stowe was about $20 which seemed steep.

They have a few other beers that you can only get at the brewery which are fantastic. Their porter is great.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

IMG_2198.thumb.jpeg.14e1951202a34f86b19afc1cf50d9776.jpeg

This is what I am Drinking Today…. Mad River Brewing from Humboldt “Canyon of Dreams” Double IPA….. 🤣

That’s a Canyon my dude @FreeBird and I could spend alot of time in!!!… 🤣🤣🍻

I was gonna say,  alot more known for their green death / devils lettuce than their beers 😂!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I was gonna say,  alot more known for their green death / devils lettuce than their beers 😂!

HA!…. Redwood Curtin in Arcata is a fantastic Brewery!…. They definitely have the Beer scene going along with the green scene…. 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Just had one the other night at dinner. Great drinking beer. But Texas finest? C’mon, that would be like me saying my Coors Lights are Colorado’s best beer offering! 😂😂😂

When it comes to mass produced it’s my favorite. I’m sure there might be microbrews that are better.

• Like 1