Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

15 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Best weekend of the year for football ended on a great note!!!

IMG_9888.jpeg

IMG_9889.jpeg

Was rooting GB, but if a cool forum member is happy, that’s good enough for me.  

The sad team I follow (Giants) vs the Niners… some solid playoff history.  

I suppose I should be a Nick Bosa fan and post nonstop fanboy pics and game vids, but the forum has one member who has the Flintstones to Jetsons fan bases monopolized for all of us.  😊  

• Haha 2

1. Dark Thread Porter from South County Brewing in York, PA. Cool place, beer and food were both good.

2. Beale's Brunch Stout at Monk's BBQ in Purcellville, VA. Best Beale's beer I have had, brisket was on point that day as well.

3. 2 Silos Gingerbread Ale at Capital Ale House in Richmond. Beer tastes like flavored water TBH. 

20240114_113555.jpg

20240128_121455.jpg

20240202_215954.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/28/2024 at 4:17 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Genau (as Germans/Swiss would say) 😊

I would be feeling more joy if the Ravens score more than 7 points.  I dig both D’s effort. 

Servus! 

Did I tell you I’m working on a Bavarian language/dialect (depends on which German you ask as to which it falls into) book? 

A Bavarian learners book with basic phrases, words, etc

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Chimp probably grip Das Boot in between his toes, looking like a peterbilt drove thru his toes

@ChimpGrip I ain’t lying I got the receipts 

Yes, crush it into an oblivion. I can only do light beers, like purple haze or other fruit-oriented drinks. You got the receipts? And the billion dollar foot rub still stands. 

23 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Servus! 

Did I tell you I’m working on a Bavarian language/dialect (depends on which German you ask as to which it falls into) book? 

A Bavarian learners book with basic phrases, words, etc

Good luck.  

My daughter is taking lessons and benefiting from being surrounded by the language, of course.  

She started a new job 3 weeks ago, that’s quite challenging and a very solid CV boost.