Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I dont think he drinks much. More of a Wacky Tobacky / Devils Lettuce fan. Got any leveling tips with a scale or Zig zags? 😂

😂 yea I was “leaning” towards the construction tip… and speaking of tip, imagine some of us hanging out and this woman was taking care of us?  😯 

Cheers to her and to Octoberfest, which is in session now.  

https://x.com/wutangkids/status/1704917361684361613?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

• 2 weeks later...

The legend 😊

There is/was a series about former wrestlers, promoters and announcers chiming in to past events.  
Jake the Snake Roberts discussed one drive he had Andre in the back of his van with a case or two of beer, I forget.  Snake was amazed he drank that much that fast and didn’t need to ask to take a leak.  😂 

IMG_6289.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just grabbed these to try this evening...

IMG_20231007_145458891.thumb.jpg.3945038bc0f1b3c6eb4960976e53fd79.jpg

Will an attractive brunette with blue eyes be joining you, Mr Lucky?   🍻  

I was in store for an awful game last night and it was.  I needed reinforcements.  I watched upstairs and beverage fridge is downstairs in garage… that’s the trio strategy reason without a fridge. The last sip of beer 3 wasn’t warm. 😉  
NJ friend asked me what I’m up to last nt. Photo it is.  

Zoom to see an interesting snack.  😊  gotta be teriyaki, the reg has limited flavor.  #seaweed

Forgot which guys were discussing funky snacks.  

IMG_6331.jpeg

😂 just noticed in pic the name “strange”.   

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I was in store for an awful game last night and it was.  I needed reinforcements.  I watched upstairs and beverage fridge is downstairs in garage… that’s the trio strategy reason without a fridge. The last sip of beer 3 wasn’t warm. 😉  

Zoom to see an interesting snack.  😊  gotta be teriyaki, the reg has limited flavor.  Forgot which guys were discussing funky snacks.  

IMG_6331.jpeg

Tip of the cap for you watching that shit last night 😂. Gave it about 2 minutes. Said 2 crappy teams,  I’ll go work on my bar I’m building 😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Tip of the cap for you watching that shit last night 😂. Gave it about 2 minutes. Said 2 crappy teams,  I’ll go work on my bar I’m building 😂.

I did it for Butkus. 😊  

Illini sure didn’t.  Got stuffed at the goal line short on 4th down and at midfield.  Soft as charmin. 

20 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Nice part is there is a chance I’ll have my fat ass seated at Laguntias or Russian River Brewery later today! 😂

Skip Lagunitas and Go to Cooperage instead!!…. I have had some really good beers from them the last couple of years….

I haven’t been to their brewery yet because when I am up that way I always end up at Russian River…. I keep telling myself I am going to break that habit!!!…. 🤣🍻

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Skip Lagunitas and Go to Cooperage instead!!…. I have had some really good beers from them the last couple of years….

I haven’t been to their brewery yet because when I am up that way I always end up at Russian River…. I keep telling myself I am going to break that habit!!!…. 🤣🍻

Never been to the brewery myself. That might be something Im gonna look into maybe Monday!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Zoom to see an interesting snack.  😊  gotta be teriyaki, the reg has limited flavor.  #seaweed

Forgot which guys were discussing funky snacks.  

IMG_6331.jpeg

😂 just noticed in pic the name “strange”.   

I'm actually going to an invitation only fall jam with a couple of ladies. The same ones from the Dutch Fork game post. Haha 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

A little pregaming with the ladies. They had these. I'm thinking its a little strong for pregaming but ok. Can't say no to Titties and Beer. Haha

IMG_20231007_184421605.thumb.jpg.dc76476c429cfc9c44be797eb196f260.jpg

The Lucky Buddah beer from the last post is like a dollar store version of Heineken. I mean its good, it just favors Heineken. 

8.6% is up there yea.  
Re: Heineken reference.  I’ve had a mix of yea and nay on Heineken.  Was always an easy go to, but Stella has taken over in recent years as my fav go to green bottle.  

• Like 2

On 8/5/2023 at 1:37 PM, Wooderson said:

Had just a bit of Beam left so got a can of frozen lemonade concentrate, mixed that up with two bottles of High Life (any light-colored beer will work), and the rest of that Beam (about three shots worth). Filled my jar up (clearly I was a few sips in at this point 😎) then funneled the rest into the empty Beam bottle for future consumption.

20230805_114908.jpg

One of the flag football guys had us over last night and I brought some of this concoction with me. Trying to figure out when three drinks became worthy of a light hangover the next morning.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

One of the flag football guys had us over last night and I brought some of this concoction with me. Trying to figure out when three drinks became worthy of a light hangover the next morning.

You may be at that concoction soon.  Yikes.  Wtf 

IMG_6350.jpeg

https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1711045869598912704?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

Bills in red zone @Wooderson just 2 scores.  Plenty of time.  No doubt they’ll go for two if they score. 4:13 and 2 TO’s 

TD Buffalo. Nope PI Bills. Next play TD and flag.  😂  on D.  

Time to bank 2 here.  Slow moving flat pass to rb gets stuffed.  

Jags 18-13  3:15 3rd and 4.  Buff 1 TO.  Wow.  Great throw to FL’s Calvin Ridley from the GA slinger Lawrence.  Deep ball back shoulder.  

Etienne takes it in from 35.  Bills are F’d.   25-13  2:56

I’ll root Giants in 20 min @Wooderson. Hopefully they can upset Miami.  

Big ball Allen to Hardy to 32. Pass to the 2.  2:23 ! 

Allen short of goal line but the big uglies push him in.  
25-20 2:11

Onside kick time.  Damn, it was good one.  Ball ob. 

Victory formation.  Nope run to the 2 min.  Announcers stated Bills out of TO 

2 yd run.  3rd and 6.  1:16

Punt formation 30 secs. Returner for some reason tried to catch inside the 5.  Muffed it ob at the 6. 

Hook and ladder fail. No ladder.  Jags win 25-20 

———-

No Barkley and 3 OL injured. First series 3 and out.  @Wooderson I don’t think my little Giants have much ammo today  

Their D and turnovers will have to be in favor of the Giants today. Or special teams help.  Any help is welcome. 

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Bills in red zone @Wooderson just 2 scores.  Plenty of time.  No doubt they’ll go for two if they score. 4:13 and 2 TO’s 

Jags 18-13  3:15 3rd and 4.  Buff 1 TO.  Wow.  Great throw to FL’s Calvin Ridley from the GA slinger Lawrence.  Deep ball back shoulder.  

Punt formation 30 secs. Returner for some reason tried to catch inside the 5.  Muffed it ob at the 6. 

———-

No Barkley and 3 OL injured. First series 3 and out.  @Wooderson I don’t think my little Giants have much ammo today  

Their D and turnovers will have to be in favor of the Giants today. Or special teams help.  Any help is welcome. 

My attitude with the Bills and Suns is identical; I'm not going to get too worked up until the playoffs (or at least until participation in such is at risk). The one year the Bills were hella inconsistent was when they had a lead on the Chefs with 16 seconds left; won't say I'm okay with it but it's better than last year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

My attitude with the Bills and Suns is identical; I'm not going to get too worked up until the playoffs (or at least until participation in such is at risk). The one year the Bills were hella inconsistent was when they had a lead on the Chefs with 16 seconds left; won't say I'm okay with it but it's better than last year.

Giants did get a turnover, but the punter is back on the field.   7-0 Fins early 2nd   

He may be as busy as Dave Jennings was during the lean Giants years today.  

Take one punt away.  Maybe.   Fins had 12 on the field.  First down Giants.  Fins challenging.  
Shocker.  Refs counted 12.  Fins had 11 with one running off the field.  😂 

Achane can fly.  75-76 yard run for the TD.  @DevilDog

14 zip Fins 

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

———-

@Wooderson 14-3 Fins and at the Giants 2 = 14-10  2 min warning.  👍🏻  

Giants need more help.  102 yard pick 6 is a good start.  Tyreek was tracking, but got blocked ob.

https://x.com/betmgm/status/1711084526120616116?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

39 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Giants did get a turnover, but the punter is back on the field.   7-0 Fins early 2nd   

He may be as busy as Dave Jennings was during the lean Giants years today.  

Take one punt away.  Maybe.   Fins had 12 on the field.  First down Giants.  Fins challenging.  
Shocker.  Refs counted 12.  Fins had 11 with one running off the field.  😂 

Achane can fly.  75-76 yard run for the TD.  @DevilDog

14 zip Fins 

He sure can

On 10/7/2023 at 5:42 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm actually going to an invitation only fall jam with a couple of ladies. The same ones from the Dutch Fork game post. Haha 

I’ve been trimming down a bit recently and enjoying a 34 waist size again.  

But need to get back into lifting as I’m noticing Father Time doesn’t care about workouts in your teens and 20-30’s anymore.  

To my point 😂 
Hard rock/metal and house/disco/r&b  are my go to’s for workout tunes.  I’ve been rounding up a lot of tunes via the bikini and lingerie shows from YouTube.  It’s “titius” oops I mean tedious work, but someone has to do it. ;)   instrumentals I like especially for workouts. 

I downloaded a bunch after dinner last night and one was called  GO LUCKY 😄

Not sure if you have Apple Tunes.

This is from YouTube   

Also, not sure if you like this music and doubtful you play this music genre with your DJing… 

… but all that matters is if the brunette with blue eyes likes this music to dance to and her friends. 😇

Win for you and use ear plugs if you feel the song sucks.  😂

Focus on the ladies dancing.  

IMG_6364.jpeg

• Like 1