Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

@HawgGoneItthis popped up on my memories. From 2 years ago, when all those SEC beers fell off a truck and somehow 🤷‍♂️ended up in California.

IMG_9755.jpeg

I cant find that beer anynore. They maybe still have some at the brewery. I need to make a trip back up. Cool that one made it from coast to coast. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I cant find that beer anynore. They maybe still have some at the brewery. I need to make a trip back up. Cool that one made it from coast to coast. 

I was just watching something a few weeks ago on the Goonies. I knew it was shot in Oregon, but never knew the final seen was with the Pirate ship was filmed off the coast of Sonoma county.

The big rock with the whole in the middle that I got in the picture is Goat Rock:  Probably been there 50+ times since the Goonies and never realized it was where they shot it.

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I was just watching something a few weeks ago on the Goonies. I knew it was shot in Oregon, but never knew the final seen was with the Pirate ship was filmed off the coast of Sonoma county.

The big rock with the whole in the middle that I got in the picture is Goat Rock:  Probably been there 50+ times since the Goonies and never realized it was where they shot it.

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

That's cool shit!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Well spunky come on over, I got a bunch of metal studs I need to cut for an outdoor bar. 😂

Bring @FreeBird also, he can take the metal scraps. 

Answer the damn door Cossacks! I got Tito’s and electrolytes brother!  FreeBird is in the car snorting McDonald’s sweet and sour sauce off the dashboard…he will join momentarily 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Wooderson said:

Watching the American Gladiators 30-for-30 with this.

20230603_192239.jpg

A friend of mine, who moved to WI, told me about this beer some years back.  Easy find at a liquor store in SoFL.  Good flavor and a nice choice for pounding some back without the heavy bloat feeling of drinking cheeseburgers 😂 (heavier more potent brews). 

Forgot to mention, this is the fav type of beer of my daughter and her bf in Germany, which is called Radler, a mix of light lager, lemonade and seltzer.  

@I AM IRONMANI remember meeting "Tito" once on a weekend afternoon.   My friend's cousin (rip) walks out to the deck area with chilled Tito's and "sipping" glasses and I never heard of it and was of course intrigued by the American label (Texas).  

Nice flavor, but a different one for Vodka.  It was some years back, but that's what I recall.  I wouldn't mind meeting Tito again.  :)  

• Haha 2

Costco has this trifecta case for $24 (SoFL location).  

Hope it’s offered in your area.  

Solid pounding beer (my fav tasting green bottle), a nice Weiss 🍺 flavor and a Leffe Blonde and its potency with an interesting taste.  

For a buck a beer…  🍻 

IMG_4759.png

Costco also had a selection of Sam Adams mixed case for  $35.  Pass.  

On 6/3/2023 at 10:57 PM, Cossacks said:

I used to love those. Now i can enjoy one, maybe two at most, but cant just knock alot of those back anymore.  

On 6/3/2023 at 11:23 PM, Wooderson said:

I polished it off and am done for the night. Last weekend was unique in consuming a few during that stretch.

Rum and Coke - classic mixed 

Beer and Coke - ? 

My daughter’s bf claims it’s good and apparently he’s not alone as Germany seems to dig this concoction.   

I’m in no rush to try.  😳 

Mixing Guiness and Blue Moon is good though (black and blue).  It’s cool to see the beers separate in the glass too.  

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Rum and Coke - classic mixed 

Beer and Coke - ? 

My daughter’s bf claims it’s good and apparently he’s not alone as Germany seems to dig this concoction.   

I’m in no rush to try 😳 

Been years since I had one but a co-worker of mine turned me on to the concept of a beer float. My go-to picks were vanilla ice cream with Shiner Black.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...