Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20210709_202038.thumb.jpg.173b41f847fa3d92490c7c6bdd5adb75.jpg

Knocked back a couple of these tonight. The blueberries hit you in the nose as soon as you crack the top and they come through nice in taste also. Georgia Beer Company has three versions of their Field Party Blonde now. The OG, the Raspberry Field Party and now this one.

Still not related to football no wonder you can't see your hypocrisy. Too many beers to the head.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Damn jealous. Knocking back some Tylenol gonna be dry for a bit after surgery 2.0. 

Wont touch the Oxy they gave me. Figure @imaGoodBoyNowand I can peddle that in Patterson and make some extra quid 😂.

F0CA21CE-FB52-42F4-B12C-1DD3E0A0AB24.jpeg

Damn homie stay injured, when was the last time you went for a run 🏃‍♂️??

anywho ima long out the game but last time I checked those Pills are going for  $1.50 per MilliGram all day in Ptown And Newark

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn homie stay injured, when was the last time you went for a run 🏃‍♂️??

anywho ima long out the game but let time I checked those Pills are going for  $1.50 per MilliGram

The day before Thanksgiving November 2018. 2 days before this shit began.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Strongbow any good? I think it’s more of a UK cider tho 

I honestly haven't tried it. The cider game really isn't for me, but, I'd drink a Redds before I drink a wine cooler. 😅 

I developed a little taste for the hard seltzers back when I was full keto also. Fuck that stuff though. I need some carbs, even if it's from beer. Hahaha

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2017 at 7:37 PM, Coletrain06 said:

Yep. Madtree. One of the biggest breweries in Cincinnati. Awesome huge venue. It's like an old warehouse/hangar. + a huge outdoor area. Dogs are welcome and there's always tons of dogs. Pizza by the slice right when you walk in.

http://media2.wcpo.com/photo/2017/02/12/WCPO_MadTree_20_1486907132654_54997669_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

original.jpg?s=085c2afba128122519e40dce6original.jpg?w=1000&rect=0,0,2160,1080&s

https-%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F32966755%2F151479838957%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg

Doesn't this pic take social distancing a tad TOOOOO far?😂

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro stfu 🤬 I can’t deal with rab and and Ga in same thread,  y’all both shot, take it to the OT if u not talking beer or blunts

BEEEEE SWEEEET! As it stands now, I wouldn't give you the sweat offin my nuts, if you were dying of thirst! KEEP on with your animosity, and you won't be getting a Christmas Card EITHER!