Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20210813_190038.thumb.jpg.cf301dd80209f55a5cc53372e980e5ce.jpg

Not my favorite ever beer, but, the pic seemed cool so, yeah... 

I am with you on that!!… I will Drink Space Dust when I have no other options for a Double IPA…. 

image.thumb.jpg.9935f80a85b1ffc183dab20e1a56202a.jpg

I am at Redwood Curtain Brewing Company up in Arcata in Humbolt County…. Dropping my Daughter off at College!!…

Having a “Sticky Fingers” IPA, Terrific Beer!!…. Definitely taking home some of this!!…🍻

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I am with you on that!!… I will Drink Space Dust when I have no other options for a Double IPA…. 

I am at Redwood Curtain Brewing Company up in Arcata in Humbolt County…. Dropping my Daughter off at College!!…

Having a “Sticky Fingers” IPA, Terrific Beer!!…. Definitely taking home some of this!!…🍻

If you're in Humbolt, you better be taking home something else sticky too. xD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

20210813_190038.thumb.jpg.cf301dd80209f55a5cc53372e980e5ce.jpg

Not my favorite ever beer, but, the pic seemed cool so, yeah... 

28 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I’m with you guys on the Elysian, not a huge fan. And shit I drink CL.😂

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

She’s a Lumberjack? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I’m with you guys on the Elysian, not a huge fan. And shit I drink CL.😂

I've tip toed around trying one of those for a long time because I didn't want to buy a sixer. So, my little pizza spot has them in their beer cooler and I decided it was time. 

😖

I washed the space dust down with a couple of Corona lights though, so all is right with the world. xD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've tip toed around trying one of those for a long time because I didn't want to buy a sixer. So, my little pizza spot has them in their beer cooler and I decided it was time. 

😖

I washed the space dust down with a couple of Corona lights though, so all is right with the world. xD

Ok I feel much better about my Coors light now 😂

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

She’s a Lumberjack? 

Yes, what a great place and Campus, it is Beautiful!!!… Too Bad they had to drop Football a few years ago, The Redwood Bowl Stadium is just Awsome, what a setting!!!….

Her and her 2 Best Froends are all going here together so it is great!!,,. Especially since ther SR year in HS was lost to COVID…. 🍻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes, what a great place and Campus, it is Beautiful!!!… Too Bad they had to drop Football a few years ago, The Redwood Bowl Stadium is just Awsome, what a setting!!!….

Her and her 2 Best Froends are all going here together so it is great!!,,. Especially since ther SR year in HS was lost to COVID…. 🍻

It is beautiful up there with the redwoods. Hopefully she loves it up there. Had some friends that went there and they liked it a lot.

Fuck that 4 hour drive up 101 seems like nothing. Gotta take oldest back to school in Arizona, 12 hour damn drive. But I bought a house down there a few weeks ago, which my kids picked out when they were down there and I would actually like see the half million dollar pile of dirt I just bought 😂.

• Haha 1