Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

31 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Looks so good! Enjoy bro! Iā€™m eating some rabbit food this AM! Avocado toast with kale, spinach, and parsley juice! šŸ˜‚šŸ”«

6FBF701D-EEC4-4C49-BF5A-AC0BA40D4FD9.jpeg

Yeah Iā€™ll be hitting the rabbit food in a few months, change the diet up and lose a few.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ā 

I mean this when I say this, seriously Fuck you guys šŸ˜¤Ā 

1328D422-4A69-4233-8335-91A2DE04F595.jpeg

Shit belongs in the carnivore / bbq thread. When you put that much time, love and sweat into creating a delicious meal you should get full credit. Iā€™m guessing you were in the kitchenĀ all day slaving to create that masterpiece.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Shit belongs in the carnivore / bbq thread. When you put that much time, love and sweat into creating a delicious meal you should get full credit. Iā€™m guessing you were in the kitchenĀ all day slaving to create that masterpiece.

Donā€™t mock me , If you look at it as a microwave TV dinner šŸ½ it looks like shit, but get creative throw some Butt Ends of the Bread šŸž loaf on there , bam šŸ’„ u got a McRip and BBQ chic sandwich with mashed patatas and Korn

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Donā€™t mock me , If you look at it as a microwave TV dinner šŸ½ it looks like shit, but get creative throw some Butt Ends of the Bread šŸž loaf on there , bam šŸ’„ u got a McRip and BBQ chic sandwich with mashed patatas and Korn

Ā 

3A192C5E-56ED-4B05-BC3B-E26CAB069536.jpeg

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't get these very much...but I do love me some Georgia Beer Company !!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Rufus>>

Ā 

Well, I had a few Raspberry blondes today, and this flight which included a Raspberry blonde, a southern isles ipa which tastes a lot like some grapefruit is involved but it's just the hops, a Belgian pale and a Belgian quadruple. All were good.Ā 20210522_153802.thumb.jpg.25b74d276989f288c09790a9045a83ab.jpg

Ā 

20210522_153805.thumb.jpg.c49662c8e522d83c582448e526306dbf.jpg

Ā 

20210522_153814.thumb.jpg.f4a67efab1f8832b144978cf3836b08b.jpg

Ā 

I was knocking them back for a minute there. It's pretty nice seeing everyone getting back out and enjoying life. The amusement park was packed. The brewery was doing a good business too.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao šŸ˜‚ I was working doing mold remediation and my co worker ordered one of these things, ,on our lunch break, he had to sleep it off in the work van after, absolutely tossed

Please tell me you swiped the flight and took it to the wood recycler for some cash afterwards šŸ˜‚.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well it ain't game day, and the Brewery BLITZ 2021 is in the books, so after a day of recovery from the blitz, I found my beach...

20210531_160115.thumb.jpg.5e433d09ba6f32eb8c4a58d804af7105.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Nothing better than soaking in the sun and waves with a Landshark. That is my go-to beach beer.

• Like 1