Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, I was raised Southern Holiness Baptist. I'll speak to you at the liquor store while walking out with my Side Bae. 😁

Hawg...I didn't take any pics...but recently I went to Legal Remedy Brewery in Rock Hill SC.  Not a bad place.  Nice selection of beverages.  I think my favorite was the "Lawdog".  I also tried the "Double Indemnity" but it was just a bit too citrusy for me.

Now...before we left...and YES...we had a DD...I was dared into trying a oversized pint of "Sentenced To Life".  Let me just say...it was NOT for the weak and timid.  If I had started with the STL...I might not have made it to the "Lawdog". 

If you're ever up around Rock Hill...you gotta go by Legal Remedy.  It's definitely Packer Approved.

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He got a pretty fair pic of my boat. 😁

That is one of the ferry’s you can take to Oracle park 😂.

But funny you mention that. Today we are going out to the Golden Gate to spread my FIL’s ashes into the Pacific. We did the same for her mom in August 2019. When we did it for her mom we passed this docked in the SF bay off Tiburon. Apparently some Euro billionaire parked his piece of shit in the bay for a few weeks 😂. I actually figured it was the SS @imaGoodBoyNow!

F39E8E5D-8DA9-4F58-AF0C-8DB796AE09FE.jpeg

6BEC7FBF-255A-49D2-AE8A-B83DBA4A8C8F.jpeg

CEFD1441-E110-4B28-AC5F-6D9A7345461E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, concrete17 said:

Save it for my freeloading, know it all uemployed brother in law. Have a 2nd fridge with the good stuff in the basement.

Yeah I drink a good beer or two and then the piss CL. But I have sown good beers and shit beers on hand depending on where you are on my like barometer. 

3 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Now that's the life Hawg..... been really wanting to get a kayak.

Do it! I love mine. I started out with a really cheap one but learned while it was super maneuverable and fast that the stability wasn't there for fishing. 

The one I have now I can practically walk from one end to the other it's so stable. I have capsized it once though as I was on the gulf with storms around and a couple of waves rocked me and shifted my cooler and me so when the next one came I was swimming. Lol. 

I love the one I have though. I can stand on it and treat it like a paddle board or sit and paddle. Rigged with fish finder and GPS, anchor and yak stick for shallow water anchoring. 

I'd recommend kayaking to anyone that isn't totally afraid of the water and healthy enough to manage a paddle. I'm mostly on the gulf with mine but I have put it off in some rivers too. Very enjoyable. 

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Youre boy is getting thicc az fuk 

C19A835E-317A-4333-B34E-9433AD409243.jpeg

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What's that pre-workout? 

I've been switching between STEEL Amped AF and Total War. I love them both. In the gym right now. Lol

20210811_203301.thumb.jpg.983c0aff6ddb7f7b20b087551fe90f5b.jpg

Can the 2 of you please get this workout garbage off the “I am Trying to Get Drunk” Thread!!!…. 🤣🍻

• Haha 6