Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

39 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I didn’t plan on smoking a cigar tonight but i’m a sucker for a latina woman with a fat ass. She pulled me into the store and got me to buy this one. Should be good with a whiskey tonight! 

1CFA2675-20D0-4DC8-81D9-1247E2A3579A.jpeg

Was doing a Cleanout of a house that partially burnt down and this  brand new bottle  somehow survived the fire 🔥 actually smells banging with the burnt wood smell to it 

C0A22470-8FDA-4100-9074-1162FFBEA494.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

It’s my workout t-shirt from high school…it’s 20 years old and still fits…except the arms…have to cut off the sleeve cause you boy is jacked 💪💪💪

Haha. We can do a go fund me get you a fresh new work out shirt 🤷‍♂️. 20 years old time for the trash bin for that faded thing

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Haha. We can do a go fund me get you a fresh new work out shirt 🤷‍♂️. 20 years old time for the trash bin for that faded thing

Have lots of workout shirts…still rock this one…just incase Rollo needs a OLB…I skipped a grade so I still have a year of eligibility 

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Have lots of workout shirts…still rock this one…just incase Rollo needs a OLB…I skipped a grade so I still have a year of eligibility 

Well you could play that extra year and then transfer to Bishop Sycamore for your 6th and 7th years of eligibility. You could damn near get a second high school career.

• Haha 4

On 8/13/2021 at 6:35 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Was doing a Cleanout of a house that partially burnt down and this  brand new bottle  somehow survived the fire 🔥 actually smells banging with the burnt wood smell to it 

C0A22470-8FDA-4100-9074-1162FFBEA494.jpeg

On 8/13/2021 at 6:43 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t drink , I threw like 5 shots in my canna butter  making cookies and rice crispy treats this weekend if I finish up my jobs, if I drank that shit , with my tolerance to alcohol I’d probably be outside fist fighting the telephone pole

Dam!!!…. that’s like a Hot Naked Chick Throwing Herself at a Gay Dude!!!…. Not that there is anything wrong with being Gay!!!…🤣🤣

I will trade you All the Weed I just Bought in Humbolt for the Rest of that Bottle!!!…. And I Bought alot of F*****g Weed!!!!….. 🤣🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Dam!!!…. that’s like a Hot Naked Chick Throwing Herself at a Gay Dude!!!…. Not that there is anything wrong with being Gay!!!…🤣🤣

I will trade you All the Weed I just Bought in Humbolt for the Rest of that Bottle!!!…. And I Bought alot of F*****g Weed!!!!….. 🤣🤣🤣🍻

Lol

ohhh fuck no I didn’t just open up an expensive bottle when I don’t even drink, I hope this website is lying about the price cause ima bout to be sick 🤒 

E0095A08-CF95-4387-9090-7F8EB713C916.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Didn’t leave the Triangle empty handed 😂?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Didn’t leave the Triangle empty handed 😂?

I did not…. “Tit’s” looked at me after the last Dispensary and just said “WTF is wrong with you?”…..🤣

I just may get through it all by the time I have to Move her out of the Dorms in the Spring….🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck u know I thought it was like a $35 bottle, I knew something was up when @THEOC89 offered a bus load of bud for one half bottle, then I googled bottle price and now I’m sad 😢 

My Local Liquor Store guy got 6 Bottles and offered me a Bottle of the 12 Year for $750.00…. I told him I would go $500.00 at the most thinking he would have to come back to me and take less then the $750.00….

He Did Not…. 🤣🍻

• Haha 2